E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest > FS: oem 189 wheels and tires & stock sport suspension 07 e93 335i

05-09-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
Thenewbrilliant
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M235i

FS: oem 189 wheels and tires & stock sport suspension 07 e93 335i

Hey guys I have a set of stock 18 inch 189's for sale with stock run flat tires mounted and balanced. $800 takes it.

I also have oem sport suspension coming off my e93 as soon as my new suspension arrives. Car has 54k on it with no accidents. Suspension still drives good. Your more than welcome to take a ride with me while it's on of your interested. PM me I am in Seattle . Price is best offer!
Appreciate 0
      05-10-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
tosergeyr
Private
Rep
Drives: 07 335i DINAN 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenewbrilliant
Hey guys I have a set of stock 18 inch 189's for sale with stock run flat tires mounted and balanced. $800 takes it.

I also have oem sport suspension coming off my e93 as soon as my new suspension arrives. Car has 54k on it with no accidents. Suspension still drives good. Your more than welcome to take a ride with me while it's on of your interested. PM me I am in Seattle . Price is best offer!
How good is the thread and what condition are the wheels?
Appreciate 0
      05-11-2012, 10:14 AM   #3
Thenewbrilliant
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosergeyr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenewbrilliant

How good is the thread and what condition are the wheels?
Wheels have a some curb rash but I was quoted 65 dollars to fix the one that has the most. Tires are great condition . One tire is a few months old still has warranty from les schwab and I have the receipt. The rest have about 60% + tread left. PM me I will send you pictures
Appreciate 0