E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > E90 springs on E92

09-08-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
MarkE92
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 335

E90 springs on E92

Sorry for the long story,

In Europe Eibach only make coilovers for the E92 (for now) = pro kit
They don't yet have a sportsline kit for the E92, just coilovers but lower than pro kit.

On my E46 I have a sport system which is sportsline coilovers together with Bildstein shocks........ this set looks and drives amazing.

I am getting my E92 wednesday but want a sport system set for that car.

Eibach however do make a set for the E90 4 cyl so I'm wandering if I can use that set because the weight in the front only differs 5 kg from the sedan (Coupe is 5 kg lighter in the front) weight rear axle is the same

They even make a pro street set for the E90 (adjustable coilovers and springs) which are suitable for the E90 4 + 6 cyl.

I don't understand why they would fit on a coupe, is there something different in the way they are mounted on a coupe than I sedan, I wouldn't think so.

Please help my car is coming Wednesday and looks like a 4*4
Appreciate 0