E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > My experience with JBSPEED...TERRIBLE!

07-23-2011, 01:22 PM   #1
alrvd83
New BMW owner
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335i M-sport coupe

Thumbs down My experience with JBSPEED...TERRIBLE!

So here is the PM conversation that happened between us 2...high gloss black e92 grilles

Me
I was wondering how much you are selling those for?
I have a 2011 e92 le mans blue m sport...
Also how is the install?
thanks.
Albert

JBSPEED
07-12-2011, 05:45 AM
$100 shipped. if you paypal me today, i'll do $90
guarantee the quality
my paypal is crazymomo1028@gmail.com
you may go ahead and send the payment
thanks

07-12-2011, 01:13 PM
so you getting the grills sir? please lemme know
thanks...

(That's kind of pushy...a same day response asking If I will order..wtf? I am busy at my office working...need time to decide..geez)

Me
07-12-2011, 01:15 PM
relax sir...I am busy at work. I will make decision soon...
In the meantime, do you have a picture of the grills on a le mans blue car? I want to get an idea how they will look...

Later that evening I send $120 for the grilles for a e92 LCI

Me
07-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Hello,
Have you shipped my grills? If so, whats the tracking #?
thanks..

JBSPEED
07-15-2011, 09:42 AM
Will ship out next week I'll let u know
Thanks

July 19th, I ask about shipping and JBSPEED response I get is “not yet, either end of this week or early next week. i'll keep you posted. “

I say “I paid a week ago...1-2 weeks to ship? that's a lot...”

JBSPEED Response “we need time to paint it. we have a lot of orders everyday, so we take it by orders. if you dont wanna wait any longer, i can refund you the money now. you dont want me to rush it and give you something bad, do you? i hope you understand sometimes it takes time to produce some quality stuff. thank you”

I say “I appreciate your response...totally understandable.
thanks and I look to hear from you when its shipped...

Friday July 22nd I say “Hello,Any new info regarding the shipping? I am anxiously awaiting these...”

JBSPEED Response “will ship out early next week. i'll let you know for sure”

My response “ok...Wednesday July 27th will be 2 weeks since I paid. I would like a full refund if it is not shipped by then. I ordered e92 reflectors from you August 2010, and it was a much quicker transaction...Thanks..”

JBSPEED Response “ok, i'll try and ship it out before wed. thanks”

hmmm "try"..lol. this statement is of a person who could care less either way if I get my grilles or they get a refund...

So I went ahead an asked for a full refund…what a complete run around I was given. Every response was, "ill ship it out this week", then it kept getting pushed back to the next week. Even when I asked for it be sent out no later than 2 weeks from my date of purchase (in a non threatening way I feel), or I would want a full refund, I still got NO URGENCY AT ALL. it's like JBSPEED didn't care to send them out...

I don’t feel it should take 2 weeks to ship out some damn grilles. The reflectors I bought last yr shipped within a week! JBSPEED is VERY pushy when trying to get the payment/make an order, but kept bsing around when I asked for the shipment status.

I don't feel I was too pushy or asked for much, especially since JBSPEED is usually quick with transactions. TERRIBLE customer service…NEVER again will I order any bs from them....

Most may not care what my experience entailed, but I still feel this is important to read...so people can see how a seller can be pushy when they want their payment, but then full of bs and sh*t when the buyer is awaiting their item....

Last edited by alrvd83; 07-23-2011 at 01:27 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2011, 04:29 PM   #2
NiVeDh
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i, '99 E36 M3

Garage List
Sorry to hear about this Albert. I haven't had any issues with JBSPEED in the past but shipping has always been a bit slow. However, it was always less than 2 weeks. I think the longest it took was one time I ordered TPMS and it took 1.5 weeks. I've never ordered anything painted from him so I don't know.

How come you sent $120 when he only wanted $90? Is that just because it's for the LCI grills?

I hope he will work with you and maybe give you some compensation for your time. In any case, the grills are going to look great on your car!
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Oh man and I thought you were gonna say some horror story about the quality of the item you received. And here I bought 2 things from them, the OEM style trunk spoiler and splitters lol... But its because of shipping?... But its cool... I would probably be anxious too if it took 2 weeks for just grilles lol... I ordered my stuff on the 21st soooo we'll see how long it'll take...

When it all comes down to it, I ordered from JBSPEED because they had good reviews. I originally was going to buy stuff from E92-Lighting but too many horror stories.
      08-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #4
dgliango
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i E90

I'm actually having the same issues with the grills I ordered for my E90 from JBSPEED. It has almost been 2 weeks and I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation yet. I'm leaving the country in a week and I was really hoping to receive them by then...
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2011, 09:34 PM   #5
kudos
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M240i

My painted grills took around 2 weeks. If something needs to be painted you're going to be waiting an extra week it seems. For the quality JBSPEED usually delivers it's worth the wait.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2011, 12:54 AM   #6
shazzy04
Lieutenant Colonel
South Korea
Rep
Drives: '15 F22 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kudos View Post
My painted grills took around 2 weeks. If something needs to be painted you're going to be waiting an extra week it seems. For the quality JBSPEED usually delivers it's worth the wait.
same with my spoiler. Its a little longer of a wait, but its worth it.

Sorry for your troubles

Mods coming soon
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2011, 01:02 AM   #7
Slow_335i
Daily Driven!
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Garage List
2008 BMW 335I  [7.02]
It took about 2 for my reflector delete and it looks perfect, worth the wait. Also for the install just search "diy black kidneys"