E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Any East Bay Area E9X'ers interested in a social group for us

05-17-2009, 04:35 AM   #1
JoeysTemple
JoeysTemple
United_States
Rep
Drives: Metallic Graphite 330i

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
Any East Bay Area E9X'ers interested in a social group for us

Industry E9X (Bay Area Chapter)

My Metallic Graphite 2006 330i is my most enjoyable asset....or should I say liability..lol. I love to just get on 580east and let the leash off. It would be cool to put together a group of people where we could price match locally, give reviews about local shops, discuss daily grinds, post our car's updates and do some rides around the Bay Area. I own a 2006 330i and a Black 2000 323i. Let me know if your interested in joining. I'd really like to produce a website, shirts and stickers. I have all the tools necessary. I owned and operated a Nightclub promotion/Apparel company called Dinity Krisis (www.dinitykrisis.com) for 5 years. I closed shop and started looking for something new to toy around with. Let me know what you think.Been working on building an organized Social group. Still in the works but we do have 7 members. It could be any kind of bimmer, I just really loved the way it sounded. I'd like to keep this group exclusive within 30 miles of Dublin-Ca,so I could work with everyone easier. Let me know what you think. I won't tolerate stupidity, so if ur looking to play games with people, then skip this group.

P.s. This 330i is a virgin. Not one upgrade yet. I have a lot of experience with mods and cars, but this my first bmw. I think this would be a good 3 series club, but we'll see if m's, Z's, x's ever want to ride and chat.

I have a great respect for all BMW groups/crews. Look forward to reporting your spotting on a thread.
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)
Appreciate 0