Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

E90Post

The Tire Rack

PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > What size wheel cap do I need?

Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

08-28-2012, 03:16 AM   #1
DarkEnigma
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320

What size wheel cap do I need?

Hey guys

I have some WSP W765 wheels on the way and in anticipation I'm looking to get in some BMW badge caps to replace the WSP caps that come as standard.

Am I right in thinking that 'CB' is the size of the diameter. http://www.wspitaly.com/catalogo-pro...Gun-Metal.html

What size cap should I be looking for? The BMW caps on Ebay seem to be 68mm. Will they fit?

Thanks for your help!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2012, 04:42 AM   #2
MonacoBlueE90
Colonel
Finland
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320D Half-LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_mish View Post
Hey guys

I have some WSP W765 wheels on the way and in anticipation I'm looking to get in some BMW badge caps to replace the WSP caps that come as standard.

Am I right in thinking that 'CB' is the size of the diameter. http://www.wspitaly.com/catalogo-pro...Gun-Metal.html

What size cap should I be looking for? The BMW caps on Ebay seem to be 68mm. Will they fit?

Thanks for your help!
No CB= Center bore. Most of the time it is the same as wheel hub size like 72.6.

It has nothing to do with center cap size.Basically you have to measure the size of center cap yourself when you get them and then start looking the right size cap.
      08-28-2012, 04:52 AM   #3
DarkEnigma
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 320

Thanks for that!

Ah So that means I can't fit em till I have measured, ordered and received caps in post. I may just leave the standard on then for the time being!
Appreciate 0
      08-28-2012, 04:59 AM   #4
MonacoBlueE90
Colonel
Finland
Rep
Drives: BMW E90 320D Half-LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_mish View Post
Thanks for that!

Ah So that means I can't fit em till I have measured, ordered and received caps in post. I may just leave the standard on then for the time being!
Pretty much. Or try asking from wsp what is the size of center cap.