E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Another Happy JB+ Customer

05-28-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
Catfish454
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 550i x-Drive M-Sport

Another Happy JB+ Customer

Installed the JB+ yesterday morning and it took all of 3 minutes! Didn't have to remove the air box or anything else. Waited until this afternoon to try some spirited driving, and I couldn't believe the difference! No lag at all, and it pulls noticeably stronger all the way to red line.

I went with the Plus instead of the JB3 due to warranty concerns. I still have a year left on the factory warranty, then the CPO warranty kicks in. No way I wanted to jeopardize that. I also picked up the BT cable just to be safe, and checked it a few minutes ago. No codes at all, and I'm running at the 3/4 mark.

What I like best is that I can remove the Plus in a minute or two if I break down and need to have the car towed to a BMW dealer. With the JB3, it would take considerably longer to remove, and if I didn't have my laptop with me, I wouldn't be able to clear the codes.

I heartily recommend the JB+, and the service provided by Terry is outstanding!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2010, 06:29 PM   #2
lawwailok
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i, E70 X5

Garage List
glad to hear that, i remember i said that 7-8 months ago, and i'm in your situation also, factory warranty is still current. but sadly a month ago i'm running JB with a 3 now
its an entire different world!
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2010, 08:08 PM   #3
DriftDreamzSS
Captain
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

The ease of installation really is great. I run one just for that reason. I work out of state alot and the wife drives my car when im gone and its something she can easily remove if the car needs to go in for service while im gone.