E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Girl called me a joke?

05-20-2013, 02:02 PM   #1
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep
Drives: e92 328i

This will take 5 minutes of your guys time. Anyway, so I have been on this chick for the past 3 years. She always avoided a relationship but I kept persisting to get somewhere with her, but it never happened. We always went out on dates, kissed, did things as a couple, but I never did close the deal. She always said she was not ready for a relationship. I have no idea why I still liked her. Maybe because this is the first girl I chased and actually tried hard with. Long story short, I had not talked to her in weeks. So I called her the other day and she answered and said "Text me, Bye!" and hung up the phone. So a day later, I sent her a text saying Don't you ever talk to me again like I'm a fuc*ing nobody."And her reply was "SIKE! You're nothing but a joke."

I'm 22, and successful for my age. I'm thankfully blessed with handsome genes, and have no problem getting women. I guess there was something just about this particular one.

Question is, how should I approach this. I'm thinking about never talking to the broad again. But I need some input on what you all would do? And I have not replied to her yet.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
RandomHero
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92

By becoming this worked up about it....you have become a joke.

I'm not making fun of you, but she's right. Don't worry about the broad. Exactly like you said: you're young and doing well for yourself. Girls eat that s*** up.

Since the beginning of time, there have and will always be girls who think they're 9's when they're really 5's. Don't consume yourself with it.

Find someone new and you'll forget all about her. Or even better, smash her best friend.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:11 PM   #3
Rotorocious
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letsrunem8 View Post
This will take 5 minutes of your guys’ time. Anyway, so I have been on this chick for the past 3 years. She always avoided a relationship but I kept persisting to get somewhere with her, but it never happened. We always went out on dates, kissed, did things as a couple, but I never did close the deal. She always said “she was not ready for a relationship.” I have no idea why I still liked her. Maybe because this is the first girl I chased and actually tried hard with. Long story short, I hadn’t talked to her in weeks. So I called her the other day and she answered and said “Text me, Bye!” and hung up the phone. So a day later, I sent her a text saying “Don’t you ever talk to me again like I’m a fuc*ing nobody.” And her reply was “SIKE! You’re nothing but a joke.”

I’m 22, and successful for my age. I’m thankfully blessed with handsome genes, and have no problem getting women. I guess there was something just about this particular one.

Question is, how should I approach this. I’m thinking about never talking to the broad again. But I need some input on what y’all would do? And I have not replied to her yet.
My question is what is up with all the shit characters in your post.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:13 PM   #4
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotorocious
Quote:
This will take 5 minutes of your guys’ time. Anyway, so I have been on this chick for the past 3 years. She always avoided a relationship but I kept persisting to get somewhere with her, but it never happened. We always went out on dates, kissed, did things as a couple, but I never did close the deal. She always said “she was not ready for a relationship.” I have no idea why I still liked her. Maybe because this is the first girl I chased and actually tried hard with. Long story short, I hadn’t talked to her in weeks. So I called her the other day and she answered and said “Text me, Bye!” and hung up the phone. So a day later, I sent her a text saying “Don’t you ever talk to me again like I’m a fuc*ing nobody.” And her reply was “SIKE! You’re nothing but a joke.”

I’m 22, and successful for my age. I’m thankfully blessed with handsome genes, and have no problem getting women. I guess there was something just about this particular one.

Question is, how should I approach this. I’m thinking about never talking to the broad again. But I need some input on what y’all would do? And I have not replied to her yet.
My question is what is up with all the shit characters in your post.
Lol. I have no idea how that happened.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:15 PM   #5
kyleb350
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmahany View Post

I'm not making fun of you, but she's right. Don't worry about the broad. Exactly like you said: you're young and doing well for yourself. Girls eat that s*** up.

Since the beginning of time, there have and will always be girls who think they're 9's when they're really 5's. Don't consume yourself with it.

Find someone new and you'll forget all about her. Or even better, smash her best friend.
Or by posting about this in a BMW forum, but this works too.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:16 PM   #6
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

^shit characters are apostrophes ( ' )

I'm 33 and a failure for my age..

So you think you're good looking? pic
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:19 PM   #7
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock
^shit characters are apostrophes ( ' )

I'm 33 and a failure for my age..

So you think you're good looking? pic
I got them fixed!

And I know not to post a picture of myself on this site. Hell, Shah's and that falcon kids picture is still lurking around. Lol
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:21 PM   #8
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
You're always going to be a joke if you're chasing her and she knows it.

You tried to pull a power move by telling her not to talk to you "like a fucking nobody" but that shit only works when you actually have the power, which you don't in this scenario. She called your bluff.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #9
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

^Ok dude, I don't know anything about you..
but from what you posted, you complain the girl thinks you are a joke, you say you have been blessed by genes .. so either you or the chick has it wrong, correct?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:22 PM   #10
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmahany

Thanks for your reply. Well I didn't reply to her. Only you guys know that I got worked up by it.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:24 PM   #11
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
^Ok dude, I don't know anything about you..
but from what you posted, you complain the girl thinks you are a joke, you say you have been blessed by genes .. so either you or the chick has it wrong, correct?
I'm saying I'm not ugly, but I was chasing this chick and I guess she wasn't digging me?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #12
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho

You tried to pull a power move by telling her not to talk to you "like a fucking nobody" but that shit only works when you actually have the power, which you don't in this scenario. She called your bluff.
That actually sounds accurate. Didn't think of it that way.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:28 PM   #13
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

So you're saying she should like you, because you're hot shit, and shes like "you ain't hot shit"...?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #14
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
So you're saying she should like you, because you're hot shit, and shes like "you ain't hot shit"...?

No lol. I'm saying I was on this chick for 3 years. Tried to be in a relationship. She pissed me off by saying "text me, bye". I sent the text and she called me "a joke." I didn't understand the concept, and was wondering how I should go about it.

If that makes any more sense?
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:33 PM   #15
len56
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: like a gentleman

I can't understand how there's people this shitty around. All sweet and then.. bam.. some girls man..

Just move on, you've apparently got it made, enjoy it! There are plenty of better girls out there for you who would be happy to take her place. Plus if you just drop and ignore her, she seems like the type to come back (don't fall for it) and you can have her chase you around (still, move on).

I know it will be hard after three years. Try to focus on what amazing girls you can find out there.

05-20-2013, 02:36 PM   #16
grimlock
Colonel
Rep

^Are you both the same type of person =thinks you're hot shit (last time I mention it, i promise)?
Because that may be why you have this interesting dynamic of trying to "one-up" each other ..
Do you know if she likes you or not? Because if she knows how much you like her, even if she is not that interested, she may keep you on the line as a fall-back security blanket and to ego-boost herself to get someone she wants
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #17
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
^Are you both the same type of person =thinks you're hot shit (last time I mention it, i promise)?
Because that may be why you have this interesting dynamic of trying to "one-up" each other ..
Do you know if she likes you or not? Because if she knows how much you like her, even if she is not that interested, she may keep you on the line as a fall-back security blanket and to ego-boost herself to get someone she wants

Well obviously I thought she liked me. Hell, we clicked like crazy and we'd talk all the time. But I'm not down for the entire "security blanket." So I'm just figuring to cross her out my life.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:55 PM   #18
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Well obviously I thought she liked me. Hell, we clicked like crazy and we'd talk all the time. But I'm not down for the entire "security blanket." So I'm just figuring to cross her out my life.
Aaaaaand, we're done here.

They only way she should get back in your life is by knocking on your door. No other communication until that happens. Cause if she's serious enough about getting with you, she'll show up at your door after you not responding to her.... if she calls or texts you that is.
      05-20-2013, 02:57 PM   #19
Letsrunem8
Private
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER
Quote:
Aaaaaand, we're done here.

They only way she should get back in your life is by knocking on your door. No other communication until that happens. Cause if she's serious enough about getting with you, she'll show up at your door after you not responding to her.... if she calls or texts you that is.
Thanks. That's what I figured to do. I just needed the reassurance.
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 02:58 PM   #20
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post

This is life.

Most people who want the power don't know how to get it and if they by chance had it, they don't know how to hold on to it. With girls, 99 times out of a hundo, acting like you don't want the power provokes them into giving it to you.

Last edited by Mr Tonka; 05-20-2013 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-20-2013, 03:02 PM   #21
M_Six
Free Thinker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 MB GLC300 4matic

Approx. number of US females aged 18-24 - 15,300,000

Number of those who think you're a joke - 1

Math is on your side. Relax.

"There is no shame in dropping fruit in your glass."
-UncleWede