E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: Style 285 wheels w/ Conti RunFlats

06-17-2015, 09:45 PM   #1
RPW44
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 328 xdrive

FS: Style 285 wheels w/ Conti RunFlats

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 500.00

Item Interest
Do you want strangers to see how much you're thriving at life? Do you like girls heads spinning so d@mn fast to look at you that their heads fall completely off their bodies like old parakeet birds!? You are in luck. I'm selling these bad@ss authentic BMW wheels that came stock on my 2011 328 xDrive. Whether you're upgrading your current setup or looking for a winter set, you'll be totally balling the f*ck out with these bad boys. I had these wheels when I swooped up my ridiculously hot GF -- I'm ugly as hell so just imagine how much tang you'll be beating off once you mount these on your ride.

I will let you upgrade your life for only $500obo. Keep in mind the wheels brand new sell for $1200 (ECS Tuning) and the tires brand new sell for $880 (Tirerack).

They're style 285, all four are: 17x8 inches; 72.6mm hub bore; et34; 5x120 bolt pattern. I realize they look like they're made from molten magma because they're so effing hot, but it's actually alloy.

They come with Continental Procontact SSR Runflat tires size 225/45R17 that have been used approx 15k miles and all four have 6/32 tread life left (10/32 or 11/32 is brand new so at least half life left on the tires) [see photo of the tread, it's that way perfectly on all four tires, no camber wear].

Unfortunately the wheels DO NOT come with TPMS (tire pressure monitors) or centercaps. It's easy peezy getting new ones or swapping old ones in there though. Discount Tire will swap in your old ones for $8 a tire.

These have brand new valve stems, they're balanced and mounted and ready to take you on the f*cking adventure of your life.

But wait there's more. . .. I will throw in PUNISHER LOGO LOCKING VALVE STEM CAPS!!! If you're still alive and your head hasn't exploded from reading that, let me repeat -- FREE PUNISHER LOGO LOCKING VALVE STEM COVERS. Bums love stealing my valve stems (and I can't blame them they want to ball out just like anyone else, except they do it in pants made from burlap sacks). But yeah have fun trying to steal these caps bums, because they lock down. Boom.

No bends no cracks no welds. Unfortunately one wheel has some curbing (completely cosmetic and besides chicks love scars) look closely at the fourth solo wheel pic for a better idea. Great wheels, and just gave them a bath. $500 obo.

I'm located Portland, OR. Fire me a private msg with questions or offers. Name:  wheel6.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  106.2 KB

Name:  wheel9.jpg
Views: 324
Size:  68.1 KB

Name:  wheel1.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  42.3 KB

Name:  wheel2.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  50.1 KB

Name:  wheel3.jpg
Views: 253
Size:  56.4 KB

Name:  wheel4.jpg
Views: 247
Size:  44.5 KB

Name:  wheel5.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  60.2 KB

Name:  wheel7.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  66.2 KB

Last edited by RPW44; 06-17-2015 at 09:55 PM..
Appreciate 1