E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > What do you guys think its my baby

08-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #177
gtabfknkdnme
5 Star General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82, F30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer-Pilot View Post
What happen to the old E90post?.....when everyone was cool with everyone?......Now everyone is a hater on here....it's like high school "Your car is ugly, Your car sucks, You can't spell...
you never closed your quotation and an ellipsis is only 3 dots

Last edited by gtabfknkdnme; 08-12-2013 at 09:40 AM..
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2013, 09:58 AM   #178
Bavarian Black
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 08 335i MS

Nice hood but the tail lights and boot is way off...

Think of your car as a costume. You don't were green shoes with a red top....just an example.

However I love seeing ppl trying different exterior changes so I respect that.

BB
08 335i MSPORT & PR PKG/aFe St2 DCI/AA BOV kit +DP/SprintBooster Stage 2/Avant Garde 19 rims/ HNK V12 Pro Tires/BMS Wheel Spacers/ E92 M F n B kit incl blk kidney grills and sensors/Afe mach Exhaust. M3 skirts, DNA map 3
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #179
ronmeister
Private
Rep
Drives: 11' 335i Xdrive

Well...you gave us something to talk about. (can you even get a set of clubs in that trunk?)
Appreciate 0
      08-12-2013, 10:37 AM   #180
Bimmer-Pilot
NY Yankees #1
Cuba
Rep
Drives: 2010 AW E92

Garage List
2008 Ferrari F-430  [0.00]
06 X-3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtabfknkdnme View Post
you never closed your quotation and an ellipsis is only 3 dots
Fixed it....Now that's funny....
      08-12-2013, 01:48 PM   #181
mastermayhm
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: F90 M5

i agree with most comments on here.. but looks like you are handling it pretty well...your car your rules
      09-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #182
F82M4
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i '10

Dude these are a bunch of inconsistent mods. First thing you have to do is to get rid of that"sub" that's taking 60% of your trunk space. Next is to remove those stripes; it's a BMW, not a clown car. Next get some nice rims, 18" or 19" and make sure they're not plasti-dipped. Then get rid of those ugly tail light tints and return them to stock. Finally make that carbon fiber hood match with the car by making other parts carbon fiber or just get rid of it. You got a lot of work to do.
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 06:18 PM   #183
tturbolife
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBABY View Post
Dude these are a bunch of inconsistent mods. First thing you have to do is to get rid of that"sub" that's taking 60% of your trunk space. Next is to remove those stripes; it's a BMW, not a clown car. Next get some nice rims, 18" or 19" and make sure they're not plasti-dipped. Then get rid of those ugly tail light tints and return them to stock. Finally make that carbon fiber hood match with the car by making other parts carbon fiber or just get rid of it. You got a lot of work to do.
This. Painting the hood alone will make it look MUCH better. Clean up the subwoofer wiring. I suggest a different amp and sub...

Most people won't like the stickers, but I guess one is your sponsor so you can't do much there.

The wheels don't look good with the silver color of the car. Now that they are black they also look very small.

And tail light smoke out never looks good.
      09-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #184
MWildPOWPOW
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325I sport 6mt

What is going on here? Is someone just playing or is this the real deal? I feel like this bmw has turned into a pepboys civic. What is the color scheme or scheme period? I'm confused. I feel bad for who ever drives this car. Is there a aluminum wing and m badges next?
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 07:11 PM   #185
Gizm0
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08 e92 335i 6mt

what's going on here? Why are you guys reviving an old threa....

oops, excuse me... reviving an old thread?

... snif...
Appreciate 0
      09-23-2013, 07:22 PM   #186
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

well..thats alot of colors

See more on Know Your Meme
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 01:29 AM   #187
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ‘11 e92 328

UPDATE* well since i guess this thread is getting revived i guess I'll make an update.
Well some things I did since the last time
-got rid of the M stripe stickers on one side, but I'm keeping the german colors
-got some new wheels, 19x8.5 in the front and 19x9.5 in the back matte black wheels
-cleaned up the brake calipers
-CF hood emblem
-cop made me get rid of the banner :/ , dont worry I'll put it back on for you haters
- i got rid of all other stickers
-got rear ended by some dumb ass

The pictures aren't really that recent so so old stuff might still be on the car but who cares

And I'm on the iphone app so uploading more pics is hard so I'll post them in the comments instead

And I painted white got some green wheels and put flames on it jk i found the last pic on Instagram, and as far as damages go for my car, I'm gonna need a whole new rear bumper and possibly a new trunk, and lock mechanism thing because now it wont close right and it might have possible frame damage.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 01:40 AM   #188
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekwilkinson
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWBABY View Post
This. Painting the hood alone will make it look MUCH better. Clean up the subwoofer wiring. I suggest a different amp and sub...

Most people won't like the stickers, but I guess one is your sponsor so you can't do much there.

The wheels don't look good with the silver color of the car. Now that they are black they also look very small.

And tail light smoke out never looks good.
Im not mad or anything but u really don't get how people can say "paint a CF hood" the whole reason people get CF things is to see the CF, not the weight savings because they're minimal and this isn't a track car so it doesn't matter, if I wanted a tiag hood i would put my OEM one back on not paint over CF, I WILL NEVER UNDER STAND WHY PEOPLE PAINT OVER CF SPECIALLY SINCE THEY DONT TRACK, IF ITS NOT FOR WEIGHT OR LOOKS THEN WHAT IS IT FOR!!!!???? Haha, aside from that I love my amp and sub, the box is constantly moving so the wiring gets moved a little but idc, and it sounds great..... at least on the inside
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 02:33 AM   #189
_shim
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: an e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiAg E90 View Post
Im not mad or anything but u really don't get how people can say "paint a CF hood" the whole reason people get CF things is to see the CF, not the weight savings because they're minimal and this isn't a track car so it doesn't matter, if I wanted a tiag hood i would put my OEM one back on not paint over CF, I WILL NEVER UNDER STAND WHY PEOPLE PAINT OVER CF SPECIALLY SINCE THEY DONT TRACK, IF ITS NOT FOR WEIGHT OR LOOKS THEN WHAT IS IT FOR!!!!???? Haha, aside from that I love my amp and sub, the box is constantly moving so the wiring gets moved a little but idc, and it sounds great..... at least on the inside
people paint cf hoods bc they look terrible unpainted.
hint : look at post #1 in this thread.
      09-24-2013, 02:37 AM   #190
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by _shim
Quote:
people paint cf hoods bc they look terrible unpainted.
hint : look at post #1 in this thread.
Haha funny well then why would people buy CF hoods in the first place if not to have the weave exposed
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 07:36 AM   #191
_shim
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: an e90

Quote:
Haha funny well then why would people buy CF hoods in the first place if not to have the weave exposed
you DO realize that some people actually do it for the weight savings, right ?
      09-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #192
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by _shim
Quote:
you DO realize that some people actually do it for the weight savings, right ?
Yeah but very few people. since the weight savings are so minimal from just a hood I consider more of an aesthetics mod rather than a performance mod.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 11:00 AM   #193
tturbolife
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Yeah but very few people. since the weight savings are so minimal from just a hood I consider more of an aesthetics mod rather than a performance mod.
yeah well it looks like total shit

I tried to be nice but you totally fucking RUINED your car.

and saying shit like 'FUCK DA HATERS DOG" makes you look like even more of a jackass.
      09-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #194
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Yeah well you're entitled to your opinion, which I could give 2 less shits about
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 06:49 PM   #195
mythek
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i Coupe TIAG

Quote:

leaving the CF finish alone on your hood really depends on the color scheme of your car. In my opinion having a CF hood, while your roof and trunk are not CF, make your car look awkward. From your photos, it shows that your roof is black (correct me if i'm wrong), so it's even more weird looking upclose. Obviously your CF hood looks like black from a distance, thus making it look more "matched" from afar.

I'm glad that you got rid of the fender stickers/decals. I dig your new wheels, are they AG M359? Your car would look so much better once you lower it and close out that gaps between your wheels and fenders.

and lastly, since you got rear ended, maybe it's time for a new rear bumper?
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 06:56 PM   #196
F82M4
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i '10

Quote:
Well when they JUST buy a CF hood, ya the weight loss isn't anything really. But when they consistently match it with the rest of the body, i.e. front lip, rear spoiler, mirrors, etc., the weight savings add up. You also paint it because you don't want a hood that looks yellow at some angles; you want it for performance 80 % of the time (along with other CF mods). Just some advice.
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #197
e92_bryan
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythek
Quote:

leaving the CF finish alone on your hood really depends on the color scheme of your car. In my opinion having a CF hood, while your roof and trunk are not CF, make your car look awkward. From your photos, it shows that your roof is black (correct me if i'm wrong), so it's even more weird looking upclose. Obviously your CF hood looks like black from a distance, thus making it look more "matched" from afar.

I'm glad that you got rid of the fender stickers/decals. I dig your new wheels, are they AG M359? Your car would look so much better once you lower it and close out that gaps between your wheels and fenders.

and lastly, since you got rear ended, maybe it's time for a new rear bumper?
I get what you're saying about the roof/hood/trunk thing and so far the hood is the only CF thing i have, eventually i'm planning on getting a cf trunk(i need a new one one anyways but idk how thats gonna work out, I'll prob get OEM :/) and the roof is black since mine is not a ///M but i got it black instead of cf vinyl because the cf vinyl would look extra cheap and fake right next to my hood, plus my 5% window tint in the back matches with the roof. The wheels are alufelgens but theyre the same design as the AG
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2013, 07:32 PM   #198
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Toyota Prius

you are a fool. Where in socal are you from?