E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Achu's E93 3DIRTY5 Build Thread [PIC HEAVY]



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-04-2014, 10:05 AM   #265
Russ200
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
18
Rep
285
Posts

Drives: F10 535D
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Telford

iTrader: (2)

Stunning work there can't wait to see a full on shoot. Are you going to wrap the bonnet same colour? I quiet like the black bonnet on the blue maybe try find satin black.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 10:11 AM   #266
ssc330d
Second Lieutenant
ssc330d's Avatar
England
12
Rep
200
Posts

Drives: Le Mans Blue 330d M Sport
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Co. Durham. England.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
I like the gloss black bonnet against the frozen.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #267
turbs
Banned
United Kingdom
0
Rep
87
Posts

Drives: 335 M Sport
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Harlow Essex

iTrader: (0)

Man I've just looked at this thread from start to finish. Firstly well done on the car. Its fantastic.

Secondly I cant believe so pricks done that to your car. Im gobsmacked that people would bother. Id love to find thier car for you and ultimately set it on fire because that is just pure filth.

I cant help but think you were better off getting another on insurance and starting again though as you were only a wrap and a few cosmetic bits away from stock. I would feel comfortable knowing my car was beaten underneath that wrap. And selling it will basically never happen.
.that said I applaud you for going back in harder than before mate. Its starting to look the bollocks again.
seriously well done mate.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 11:36 AM   #268
GOWRIN
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
19
Rep
366
Posts

Drives: BMW E93 330D
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu View Post


Oh DAMN!!!! That is sex on wheels!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 12:11 PM   #269
gaza01
Colonel
gaza01's Avatar
United Kingdom
81
Rep
2,691
Posts

Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: London

iTrader: (3)

Fark me brav!!! Stunning!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 12:15 PM   #270
Reece
Major
United Kingdom
28
Rep
1,216
Posts

Drives: e90 lci 330d
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Essex

iTrader: (0)

That is 1 banging e93 man love that
__________________
E90 lci 330d, alpine white, pro nav, adaptive xenons, heated electric leather, folding mirrors, alpine retrofit kit with L7 subs, performance grilles, 40w led angel eye bulbs
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 12:28 PM   #271
P 5UML
Lieutenant Colonel
P 5UML's Avatar
United Kingdom
53
Rep
1,645
Posts

Drives: BMW E92 325D M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London

iTrader: (1)

wow! nice work man!!! looking epic...wheels are lush!
__________________
Instagram @p5uml
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 01:56 PM   #272
SpaceGreyOnBlack
Private First Class
SpaceGreyOnBlack's Avatar
4
Rep
133
Posts

Drives: BMW E92
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

Mate...I have the same bumper and style LED lights on my car...yet your car colour and bonnet just sets your car off so nicely!!! One of my fav cars on this forum without a doubt!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 02:10 PM   #273
Dsport
Lieutenant
Dsport's Avatar
23
Rep
480
Posts

Drives: E91 320d Lci
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Uk West Yorkshire

iTrader: (1)

Wow that's an amazing turn around in so little time, it's nice to see how you have brought it back to life yet made it look even more stunning, the line look as sharp as ever and I'm loving the bonnet,
Big round of applause you must be very pleased
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 02:13 PM   #274
mob17
Major General
mob17's Avatar
United Kingdom
320
Rep
5,604
Posts

Drives: E92 335D
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: East Midlands, UK

iTrader: (5)

I have to admit the black bonnet looks sweet! You going to leave it black?
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 02:23 PM   #275
Gazza0210
Private First Class
1
Rep
154
Posts

Drives: Bmw 320i
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: London, England

iTrader: (2)

That looks pretty damn special mate,

Congrats for bouncing back from what those wankers did to your ride and bringing it back to life.

I know what it feels like to have someone damage your car and you not being able to do shit about it, granted my experience was nowhere near what happened to your ride but it still gets to you, big time.
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 03:06 PM   #276
old grey steve
Colonel
old grey steve's Avatar
United Kingdom
237
Rep
2,787
Posts

Drives: Facelift MK5 Golf GT TDI
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: UK in Hertfordshire

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by achu View Post
thanks guys


a little teaser... well a bit more than a teaser.... the repairs are coming to an end...



a few little niggles to sort out:

i don't even care that it's hit my wallet, my insurance has gone up and my car is a Cat D... i just love how it looks now
Oh achu that looks really sweet, I having seen the car in the flesh the other weekend that photo makes it all worth while. As you said some better photos will come along soon but boy as you said CAT D or not wallet bleeding or not it's been worth it.

Re your pipes welder I'd say would on average charge between 50/80 to do the job and do it neatly I'd say, I was quoted by the friendly welder we use 60 all in.

What wheels have you gone for can't quite make em out in the photo?

Get them photos up
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 03:38 PM   #277
DuckySpud
Captain
DuckySpud's Avatar
United Kingdom
17
Rep
662
Posts

Drives: 320D Touring
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Sheffield

iTrader: (1)

Car is looking sick! Really impressed with how it's looking now, great work
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:01 PM   #278
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
42
Rep
3,828
Posts

Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Central North to West London

iTrader: (2)

YOU BAD MAN!

That is looking Hard as MotherF*****

Great shot! And i am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh

Like others have said, it the pic the carbon bonnet looks gd as is... but maybe with the wrapped areas will make it flow even better?
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:02 PM   #279
Josh1a1h
Banned
United Kingdom
42
Rep
3,828
Posts

Drives: AzuriteBlack 335i E92
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Central North to West London

iTrader: (2)

Please send me some high res photots of the front end as i want to upload them to the LiteAngels site. Its being revamped!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:17 PM   #280
E92NeilH
Private First Class
E92NeilH's Avatar
1
Rep
150
Posts

Drives: Bmw F20 M135i
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Lincolnshire

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Amazing job you have done there mate look really smart
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:19 PM   #281
makkan00
Major General
makkan00's Avatar
United Kingdom
690
Rep
9,063
Posts

Drives: F10 Sold
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex

iTrader: (55)

Return of Achu.
Lush mods bud.
Are the wheels Quantum but sprayed?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:24 PM   #282
achu
Major
United Kingdom
74
Rep
1,153
Posts

Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw10 View Post
Looks beautiful mate!!!!
Credit to you !!
The best E93 on here !!
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3KingUK View Post
Good too see it'll be soon back meaner and better!.

When I used to shoot nightclub photography I always used taxis.
yeah thinking about it now, i shoulda done that... but all cuts into the profits

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGreyOnBlack View Post
Stunning man!!!
thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ200 View Post
Stunning work there can't wait to see a full on shoot. Are you going to wrap the bonnet same colour? I quiet like the black bonnet on the blue maybe try find satin black.
the bonnet is actually carbon fibre... so are the mirrors and soon the diffuser will be too lol... i'm going to wrap it but not all of it, the finish is too nice to cover up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssc330d View Post
I like the gloss black bonnet against the frozen.
haha thank you but it's actually gloss carbon fibre...

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbs View Post
Man I've just looked at this thread from start to finish. Firstly well done on the car. Its fantastic.

Secondly I cant believe so pricks done that to your car. Im gobsmacked that people would bother. Id love to find thier car for you and ultimately set it on fire because that is just pure filth.

I cant help but think you were better off getting another on insurance and starting again though as you were only a wrap and a few cosmetic bits away from stock. I would feel comfortable knowing my car was beaten underneath that wrap. And selling it will basically never happen.
.that said I applaud you for going back in harder than before mate. Its starting to look the bollocks again.
seriously well done mate.
thank you mate! and actually i had spent way too much for me to just give up... although seeing tiny pieces of glass and scratched trim from the broken windows does make me feel the same way... however, this car will be mine for the next 3 to 4 years so might as well keep it hopefully get it to show quality!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOWRIN View Post
Oh DAMN!!!! That is sex on wheels!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaza01 View Post
Fark me brav!!! Stunning!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
That is 1 banging e93 man love that
thank you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by P 5UML View Post
wow! nice work man!!! looking epic...wheels are lush!
haha means a lot coming from you Sumil! i remember when i was first looking for wheels you're the one who convinced me not to go reps so thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceGreyOnBlack View Post
Mate...I have the same bumper and style LED lights on my car...yet your car colour and bonnet just sets your car off so nicely!!! One of my fav cars on this forum without a doubt!
thank you mate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsport View Post
Wow that's an amazing turn around in so little time, it's nice to see how you have brought it back to life yet made it look even more stunning, the line look as sharp as ever and I'm loving the bonnet,
Big round of applause you must be very pleased
ahhh it's actually been almost 3 months in the process but yes i do feel it was worth it... but thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by mob17 View Post
I have to admit the black bonnet looks sweet! You going to leave it black?
it's actually carbon fibre and noo, i don't like how it flows with the pillars... i'm gonna wrap it but not all of it, the finish is just too nice to cover it all up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza0210 View Post
That looks pretty damn special mate,

Congrats for bouncing back from what those wankers did to your ride and bringing it back to life.

I know what it feels like to have someone damage your car and you not being able to do shit about it, granted my experience was nowhere near what happened to your ride but it still gets to you, big time.
thank you, really appreciate it... yeahhh after this, i hear many more stories and it happens a lot more than i woulda thought... it's annoying that there are people like this in this world...

Quote:
Originally Posted by old grey steve View Post
Oh achu that looks really sweet, I having seen the car in the flesh the other weekend that photo makes it all worth while. As you said some better photos will come along soon but boy as you said CAT D or not wallet bleeding or not it's been worth it.

Re your pipes welder I'd say would on average charge between 50/80 to do the job and do it neatly I'd say, I was quoted by the friendly welder we use 60 all in.

What wheels have you gone for can't quite make em out in the photo?

Get them photos up
ahh thanks for the quote! yeah i thought 200 was a bit much lol... i'm thinking around 60 makes sense

and the wheels are Squared SD6s with a custom finish (black lip, grey spokes)... they actually came from Tony's E91:


Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckySpud View Post
Car is looking sick! Really impressed with how it's looking now, great work
thank youu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
YOU BAD MAN!

That is looking Hard as MotherF*****

Great shot! And i am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh

Like others have said, it the pic the carbon bonnet looks gd as is... but maybe with the wrapped areas will make it flow even better?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1a1h View Post
Please send me some high res photots of the front end as i want to upload them to the LiteAngels site. Its being revamped!!!
lol thanks josh! and yeah i feel to wrap the bonnet too, but i do like how it is right now... that picture almost changed my mind....

and that is literally the only photo i have... it was taken by someone i don't know from the Misfits meet so that's the highest res i have too! :\ sorry about that bro, but in a couple of weeks i will have done a proper photoshoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92NeilH View Post
Amazing job you have done there mate look really smart
thank youu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkan00 View Post
Return of Achu.
Lush mods bud.
Are the wheels Quantum but sprayed?
thanks Mak noo the wheels are Squared SD6s... genuine 3 piece lightweight wheels... but yup they have a custom finish
__________________
PAST: 2007 E93 335i 6MT
NOW: 2012 F10 M5


Facebook: Achu Ckr|Twitter: AchuCkr|Instagram: AchuCKR|Flickr: AchuCKR|G+: achu.ckr
THE BUILD THREAD|COMPILATION OF PHOTOS
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 04:56 PM   #283
JesseJames
JC
United Kingdom
7
Rep
561
Posts

Drives: E93
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Suffolk

iTrader: (0)

You the man!
Appreciate 0
      06-04-2014, 05:31 PM   #284
AWBimmer
Major General
AWBimmer's Avatar
United Kingdom
260
Rep
6,139
Posts

Drives: E92 335D Pre-LCI | E63 M6 V10
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK

iTrader: (4)

Ohhhh Shiet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those lights man! They are sickk and the M3 mirrors look dope! Good on you to not give up!
__________________
BMW E92 335D | The Custom Cars
IG: @ssandhu86
Appreciate 0
      06-05-2014, 11:00 AM   #285
Greg330
Major
Greg330's Avatar
51
Rep
1,273
Posts

Drives: E91 335i
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South Coast

iTrader: (0)

Back and better than ever!!

Glad you never gave up....

Look forward to some proper pictures, get them done this weekend!!

Appreciate 0
      06-05-2014, 11:58 AM   #286
AzRiz
Captain
AzRiz's Avatar
86
Rep
881
Posts

Drives: E92 330d LCI
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: London

iTrader: (1)

Damn! You came back with a VENGEANCE! Well done man, I look forward to a photoshoot with our cars together some time
__________________


Progress Thread | Instagram: @azriz
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST