E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Body shop near Hull

02-01-2014, 03:09 AM   #1
E30 sam
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 330d M sport

Body shop near Hull

Well last night my car was driven into while stationary in a car park by a flat bed van. It has damaged the rear bumper and will need a new one along with a little work behind it.

Since I've only lived near Hull for a few months I'm not clued up on which body shops are good. Worse case I'll send it to BMW but ideally I'd like to find a good shop and just go direct to them.

Thanks for any help in advance.
Appreciate 0
      02-01-2014, 09:11 AM   #2
karlp
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 325i SE

Hi mate try paintwork by george on Clough Road, HU5 area, did a full respray on my 350z very pleased with it and have used him for about 4 other vehicles.
Speak to Gene the owner
Appreciate 0
      02-03-2014, 07:29 AM   #3
J88AAF
Rep
Drives: 320d Touring M Sport

Hi, I'm local to Hull. Where abouts are you?
I have used "Brough Body Repairs" who are obviously based in Brough, East Yorkshire outskirts of Hull for full resprays on my old project cars and have been happy with their work.

More recently I have used "The Paint and Bodyshop" which is on Mount Pleasant. A friend works there and their work seems pretty top drawer, they are approved by a long list of manufacturers. My girlfriend recently had her rear bumper done there through insurance due to someone rear-ending her at low speed, great finish. Then just last month I had a guy at work back into my e91 and scuff the paint off the corner of the front bumper so I had them repaint the front bumper a couple of weeks ago and its great. So much so that someone else I work with is taking his S2000 to them.

Alex is the guy I know there.
Appreciate 0