E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > 335is owners with lowering springs (H&R or Eibach)

08-22-2011, 03:41 PM   #1
F1fletch
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is

Question 335is owners with lowering springs (H&R or Eibach)

Hello fellow gearheads. I am new to this forum but have been researching lowering springs at length to drop my new "is" no more than 1" all round. While many of us wait anxiously for Swift to release their springs for our cars I founda thread that showed a black 335is with a very subtle drop thanks to the Eibach sport springs.

I am not an huge fan of Eibach since I have owned lots of different springs over the years and have done better with H&R not sagging past the prescribed drop over time. The H&R's appear to slam the car pretty well from what I see in pictures but I know better than to assume so I figured I would ask fellow 335is owners how they did with lowering springs...

Other than waiting for Swift, (I know, I know...just wait). What has your experience been with Eibach or H&R used with the stock struts and shocks on the "is"?

Best, Fletch
Appreciate 0
      08-29-2011, 06:05 PM   #2
PKL
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2020 M4, 2022 X6

Bump, would like to know Eibach experiences as well
      08-31-2011, 01:39 PM   #3
F1fletch
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335is

Well I continue to do research and the H&R seems like the best option and I am told they will lower my 335is less than 1" (this from H&R). I still await news on the swift springs though they have been delayed. 2 more months I am told.
Appreciate 0