E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Arkym Rep Front bumper on my Wrapped E93 335i



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-25-2015, 01:17 PM   #23
APTF
Private
5
Rep
90
Posts

Drives: E92 N54
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Toronto

iTrader: (0)

What is it made from?
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 01:21 PM   #24
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
164
Rep
1,759
Posts

Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Ohio

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post
His ebay username is damugen
He currently has nothing for sale and I tried looking at recently sold items on eBay and there were no arkym rep bumpers...
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 01:42 PM   #25
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
164
Rep
1,759
Posts

Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Ohio

iTrader: (18)

While searching I found this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/10-14-BMW-F1...t_11086wt_1155

Not at all related to this topic or this forum, but $5000 FOR A REP m5 body kit!? And FOUR people have bought them? Wow....
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 02:39 PM   #26
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
3,258
Posts

Drives: 12 335is vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex@PTF View Post
What is it made from?

Fiberglass reinforced poly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
He currently has nothing for sale and I tried looking at recently sold items on eBay and there were no arkym rep bumpers...


Well I bought it from him lol dont know what to tell you.
__________________
Bagged and Wrapped E93 335i
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2015, 02:48 PM   #27
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
164
Rep
1,759
Posts

Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Ohio

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post
Well I bought it from him lol dont know what to tell you.
All I was asking for was a link to the original listing. You can find that in any of the 2-5 emails eBay sends you when making a purchase... I guess that is asking for too much
Appreciate 1
      03-01-2015, 03:20 PM   #28
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
3,258
Posts

Drives: 12 335is vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (21)

chill bro. he doesn't even have this bumper for sale anymore. my friend told me damugen sold these bumpers before on ebay. So I looked up his name and messaged him about this arkym bumper. He said he has 1 left and I bought it. That's all you need to know. jesus.
__________________
Bagged and Wrapped E93 335i
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2015, 03:27 PM   #29
AW335OME
Captain
AW335OME's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
883
Posts

Drives: MATTE BLACK 335is
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post
chill bro. he doesn't even have this bumper for sale anymore. my friend told me damugen sold these bumpers before on ebay. So I looked up his name and messaged him about this arkym bumper. He said he has 1 left and I bought it. That's all you need to know. jesus.
You need to chill. But nonetheless, nice bumper.
__________________
INSTAGRAM: BYZZNESS
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2015, 03:32 PM   #30
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
164
Rep
1,759
Posts

Drives: 335is
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central Ohio

iTrader: (18)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW
chill bro. he doesn't even have this bumper for sale anymore. my friend told me damugen sold these bumpers before on ebay. So I looked up his name and messaged him about this arkym bumper. He said he has 1 left and I bought it. That's all you need to know. jesus.
All I was trying to do was compare the bumper he sold you to the arkym reps that are on eBay currently. I have an LCI and they say they are for LCI, but looks like they put a pre LCI hood on the car to make it work. When I search the "part number" in the eBay listing everywhere lists it for 08-12, so if that is the case, it really is not for an LCI. As far as I know there is no LCI arkym rep bumper and only one rep even out there. All I was trying to do was compare man. Are you worried you are going to see a lot of arkym reps come up now? It's not like you have an exclusive bumper or something. But whatever. Lol.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2015, 12:12 AM   #31
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
3,258
Posts

Drives: 12 335is vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUHleen View Post
All I was trying to do was compare the bumper he sold you to the arkym reps that are on eBay currently. I have an LCI and they say they are for LCI, but looks like they put a pre LCI hood on the car to make it work. When I search the "part number" in the eBay listing everywhere lists it for 08-12, so if that is the case, it really is not for an LCI. As far as I know there is no LCI arkym rep bumper and only one rep even out there. All I was trying to do was compare man. Are you worried you are going to see a lot of arkym reps come up now? It's not like you have an exclusive bumper or something. But whatever. Lol.
I could care less if people buy the arkym rep bumper. I gave you the ebay sellers name. damugne, you can contact him.
__________________
Bagged and Wrapped E93 335i
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2015, 12:13 AM   #32
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
3,258
Posts

Drives: 12 335is vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AW335OME View Post
You need to chill. But nonetheless, nice bumper.
Why do I need to chill again? who are you?
__________________
Bagged and Wrapped E93 335i
Appreciate 1
      03-04-2015, 09:02 AM   #33
Leroi
Second Lieutenant
Leroi's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
211
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i TiAg MT
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [4.50]
Nice addition to your ever-changing ride, lol. I'm so jealous.

Brian, what's your plans with the Mtech you're replacing?
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2015, 10:21 AM   #34
mump
First Lieutenant
mump's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
354
Posts

Drives: '11 E93 335is/'01 986S/'13 F30
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Western PA

iTrader: (6)

Where in PA are you? I could have swore I have seen this car parked somewhere....
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2015, 02:43 PM   #35
AW335OME
Captain
AW335OME's Avatar
United_States
94
Rep
883
Posts

Drives: MATTE BLACK 335is
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Central Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post
Why do I need to chill again? who are you?
__________________
INSTAGRAM: BYZZNESS
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2015, 11:35 PM   #36
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
United_States
23
Rep
3,258
Posts

Drives: 12 335is vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

iTrader: (21)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leroi View Post
Nice addition to your ever-changing ride, lol. I'm so jealous.

Brian, what's your plans with the Mtech you're replacing?
Haha thanks man. Ill be keeping my mtech as a back up bumper. Hope to see you around man.


Quote:
Originally Posted by mump View Post
Where in PA are you? I could have swore I have seen this car parked somewhere....

Im in pittsburgh pa
__________________
Bagged and Wrapped E93 335i
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2015, 10:06 AM   #37
mump
First Lieutenant
mump's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
354
Posts

Drives: '11 E93 335is/'01 986S/'13 F30
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Western PA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post

Im in pittsburgh pa
Ok, I have seen a similar colored BMW, not sure if it was an E93 but it was on a ride up in Northern Cambria. I am right outside Ligonier.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2015, 07:19 PM   #38
Leroi
Second Lieutenant
Leroi's Avatar
United_States
12
Rep
211
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i TiAg MT
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Pittsburgh, PA

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i Coupe  [4.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by O HELLA BMW View Post
Haha thanks man. Ill be keeping my mtech as a back up bumper. Hope to see you around
Ok, sounds good
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2015, 02:36 AM   #39
AYEDEE
Captain
AYEDEE's Avatar
Australia-Aboriginal
54
Rep
939
Posts

Drives: 3 Series BMW
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NSW

iTrader: (0)

OHELLA how is the arkym bumper going? Im soo keen to see this!! We wanna see the real deal! Lol
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2015, 01:33 PM   #40
J. Dub
Bob Saget
J. Dub's Avatar
United_States
303
Rep
2,336
Posts

Drives: 2010 335i e92 N54 A/T
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: AR - 501

iTrader: (15)

I need this bumper. Where can I find it now that we're in September?
Appreciate 0
      08-31-2015, 05:31 PM   #41
Tim603
Colonel
Tim603's Avatar
United_States
283
Rep
2,200
Posts

Drives: 2007 335i E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: North Canton, OH

iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
in for more pics!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2016, 02:51 PM   #42
LeonHelg
Registered
0
Rep
2
Posts

Drives: E90 316i 2006
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Norway

iTrader: (0)

Anyone know where to buy this bumper now?
Appreciate 0
      01-25-2016, 09:50 AM   #43
AYEDEE
Captain
AYEDEE's Avatar
Australia-Aboriginal
54
Rep
939
Posts

Drives: 3 Series BMW
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: NSW

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonHelg View Post
Anyone know where to buy this bumper now?
+1
Appreciate 0
      01-28-2016, 02:45 PM   #44
J. Dub
Bob Saget
J. Dub's Avatar
United_States
303
Rep
2,336
Posts

Drives: 2010 335i e92 N54 A/T
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: AR - 501

iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonHelg View Post
Anyone know where to buy this bumper now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by AYEDEE View Post
+1
Yes, u can get it from http://www.bodykits.com/Extreme-Dime...109007/894182/
__________________
In memory of Robert E. Flynn (AR)
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:12 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST