E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Just been in a new 911 Turbo!

08-15-2011, 02:28 PM   #23
misterS3
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: X70 on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Thing View Post
Does it? Not anymore in a straight line http://www.evo.co.uk/videos/supercar...tr_part_2.html
Go to about 3min 50
MY fast Datsun

FWIW the new one (not sure if that is the new one) has a much better LC than the one you had and I have. I can update it with my Cobb AP, but I've never used LC myself so i've not done that.

But even still those tests are flawed. Down to the reaction times of the drivers (like in F1). Would be better to put timing gear on each car and measure that way. Not that it matters. Both a blisteringly fast. Put it this way, there is no way i'd get into a race with one because the speeds at which they go would be extremely dangerous. A polite nod of acknowledgement of a very nice car is the most i'd do.

Plus i'd not be have with the Turbo i'd have to have the Turbo S
Appreciate 0