E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Tischer BMW

02-23-2010, 10:47 PM   #1
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 Msport + E83 Msport

Tischer BMW

Yet another positive review... I have to say, after spending nearly $2000 with them, I have yet to have any doubts about Evan and Jason... Here's an example -- I bought a 10 oil filter pack back in November and realized I bought too much. I asked them recently to exchange it for an oil change kit (plus some coolant and motor oil), and they did it no problem.

I have to say, they are by far the best vendor on this forum, and they rock every step of the way. Whether I need parts, or need a question answered, they are always on top of their game.

Good job fellas -- I always appreciate the help...

On another note, who drives the dropped e46 M3 w/ a single exhaust? I followed it out of the lot last Saturday, and that thing sounds awesome.

Last edited by SE3P_to_E90; 01-31-2013 at 03:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 03:31 PM   #2
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep

Just had the pleasure of working with Evan again... I had questions about specific parts (for which I did not have the part numbers for), and Evan was able to find them very quickly, and got back to me very promptly...

Overall, I have nothing but the highest regard for Evan and the way he runs his business. Over the past few years of dealing with him, he has continuously demonstrated that customer satisfaction is his #1 priority, and he just wants to make sure you're taken care of.

Thank you, Evan, for always being so helpful. I will be returning to you for any of my BMW-related issues.

Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 03:39 PM   #3
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Jason and I sincerely appreciate your support!!

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 10:18 PM   #4
E90Company
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Car

I can say the same. I had a misunderstanding with my order, that was fixed extremely quickly with no questions asked!! Will be coming back for all my OEM needs
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2013, 10:38 PM   #5
yamazaho
Wang D.D.S.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 14' WRX, 15' W205

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.76]
Purchased 9 times from getbmwparts.com and they always come through in a very timely fashion, I am very happy with all my purchases.

Jason and Evens are always here to answer all kinda questions, even when I wasn't purchasing anything!!!! They are def. one of the best supporting vendor of this site!!!
      02-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #6
Eugeinus
Major
Rep
Drives: 13' Audi A6

Jason and Evan are top notch - great customer service, and helps that I'm close enough to go pick up the items direct as well!
      02-01-2013, 04:49 PM   #7
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Also had a great experience with them. I forgot to enter in a promotional code that would have saved me $25, I emailed/messaged them about it and it was subtracted from my bill before I knew it.
      02-01-2013, 05:23 PM   #8
NGEE
Fuck it dude, let's go bowling.
Rep
Drives: 1M

Parts department seems to be good if you don't mind paying stealer prices. But buyer beware - make sure you are given the correct parts. I purchased a new water pump (which requires replacements for the aluminum bolts) and they sold me the wrong bolts. An astute reader on this forum pointed out the error before I started the job, saving me a H-U-G-E headache.

Sorry to rain on this love-fest, but IMHO the sales staff and management are a bunch of pr1cks.
Appreciate 0
      02-02-2013, 03:57 PM   #9
Game
------
No_Country
Rep
Drives: G87 M2 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrive90 View Post
Parts department seems to be good if you don't mind paying stealer prices. But buyer beware - make sure you are given the correct parts. I purchased a new water pump (which requires replacements for the aluminum bolts) and they sold me the wrong bolts. An astute reader on this forum pointed out the error before I started the job, saving me a H-U-G-E headache.

Sorry to rain on this love-fest, but IMHO the sales staff and management are a bunch of pr1cks.
If you want OEM parts, these prices are about as cheap as it gets.

Jason and Evan are pricks? I don't think you're talking about the same dudes...
      02-02-2013, 11:02 PM   #10
NGEE
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game View Post
Jason and Evan are pricks? I don't think you're talking about the same dudes...
You're right.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #11
SE3P_to_E90
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:

I can vouch that most sales/parts managers are utterly useless... however, Jason and Evan are fantastic in every way. Great service, helpful, etc. I could almost guarantee that if you went through Evan (or Jason), you wouldn't have had that issue. Evan always reminds me to put my VIN or the code in the buyer comments section so he can guarantee that the parts work.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 09:23 AM   #12
getBMWparts
Rep
Drives: BMW Parts

Quote:

The original post in this thread is in reference to our online parts department here(getBMWparts.com), which is a separate parts division here at our dealership and pays to sponsor this forum.

If you ever need anything at all - please feel free to let Evan or I know!

Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 03:42 PM   #13
NGEE
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Tischer View Post
The original post in this thread is in reference to our online parts department here(getBMWparts.com), which is a separate parts division here at our dealership
Is it separate from the walk-up parts counter?
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 10:53 AM   #14
Evan@Tischer
Rep
Drives: Online Parts Sales

Quote:
Is it separate from the walk-up parts counter?
Yes, our internet parts dept (getBMWparts.com) is a separate dept than the retail parts counter/dept. Our online service and pricing is not offered through our retail parts dept, and they have their own staffing, policies, and procedures (as do we).

Our internet parts dept/getBMWparts.com sponsors this forum, so we kindly ask you keep posts/reviews specifically about us. If you've had an issue with another dept. here at our dealership, please PM Jason or myself and we'll do our best to assist in any way possible. Thanks for your consideration.

Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | New: Shop Porsche & Audi parts!
Appreciate 0