E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Tasteless, classless & crude

07-14-2012, 08:33 PM   #111
Greenkirby21
Vrooom :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: C7 Stringray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
get outta the getto......
actually quite the opposite. guy at end of street drives lambo.

Kids are indian and both parents are doctors.
      07-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #112
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenkirby21 View Post

so they have a getto mentality.........

doctors rarely stay at home with their kids - those kids are destined to be fucked up in the head because they probably don't learn shit from their parents....

or move outta your parents house and get your own place.....with your own garage.....away from retarded and parentless indian kids that have zero regard for other people's belongings.....
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 11:09 PM   #113
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
what do you guys think i should do about my neighbors?

We have a 2 car garage but we have 4 cars. Our driveway faces the street. Our neighbors kids(like middle school aged) LOVE playing soccer. I've caught them 2 times hitting my car with the ball.

They aren't even playing soccer. They are playing more kick the ball as hard as you can. I've played soccer all my life and there are definitely ways to play without hitting cars.

Also, they play on their front lawn sideways, so the ball always hits my car or their other neighbors driveway.

I caught them hitting my car, and I came out and said Hey be careful!

Assholes didn't even say sorry, or anything. They completely ignored me. Didn't even turn their heads. Luckily, my room is on same side of driveway, so I see everything that happens.

They can play in their back yard, or we have a public park that is RIGHT BEHIND US. Their parents are stupid. They don't do anything and say the kids are just being kids.

God, and I'm only 21. I feel like that mean grandpa nobody likes, but next time they hit my car I'm taking their ball and their parents will have to confront me to get it back.
They are doing it just to annoying the s*** out of you. If this is the case, either act like it doesn't bother you, or even better go up to them the next time it happens and start asking really personal inquisitive questions - especially about their parents if this seems to be the 'issue' they are acting up because of. They will be so creeped out/scared/pissed they will never bother you again .. or they might dump paint on your car
Appreciate 0
      07-14-2012, 11:38 PM   #114
bosstones
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: o_0

Quote:

Sounds like you need to take up golf. Maybe practive w/ your wedge in the front yard... j/k

If the parents aren't willing to do anything about it and the kids are denting or other damaging your property (e.g. your cars). Record them doing it, show it to the fuzz, and let them deal with it. Or if you have a HOA, and they're worth any of what you pay them for, get them involved first. If all else fails, there are other things you can do but it depends on how much you are willing to potentially elevate the situation.

Last edited by bosstones; 07-14-2012 at 11:43 PM..
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 10:32 AM   #115
KyLu II
FREE DREAMK
Dominican Republic
Rep
Drives: the shiiit!

Garage List
2011 Lexus LFA  [3.76]
This guy that I kno just got a tattoo, it remind me of this thread lmao. Wtf was he thinking!!