E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > Hmm.. Lease whoops?

03-11-2008, 10:57 PM   #1
Biostockman
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '07 335i / '09 Infiniti G37x

Question Hmm.. Lease whoops?

OK.. I leased a loaner 335i (w/ 12,500 miles) this past December for 24 months, come next April I will be at my allowed mileage (15k/yr), I'm in sales and drive 25k per year.

I currently have two vehicles, but plan on giving my Pathfinder to the folks in a couple of weeks. I'd rather shell out cash than to bail out of giving it to them... My question is, since the warranty is up at 50k, is it worth it for me to turn the car in (very) early, pay the remaining months right then and there, or does BMW offer warranty extensions to meet overages?
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2008, 11:12 PM   #2
itsbrokeagain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 1999 528iT, E53 X5, E46 325xi

If you pay your lease payments up front at the end, they shouldnt have a problem, just have to pay the lease breakout fee..have no idea how much that is.

The only thing I would worry about is if it gets marked down on your credit report as a voluntary reposession still...in that case I would just hold on the car til the lease is done and turn it in...dont need bad credit with an economy like this...
Appreciate 0