E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Sandy Hook Staged?

Closed Thread

01-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #67
aph335i
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigugly
Quote:
Originally Posted by aph335i View Post
So you're saying a random civilian should sit in front of a school? No... Trained personnel should.. And I'm pretty sure a cop will have better shooting skills than 80% of civilians. The 20% is going to be civilians who carry and have trained themselves. And that is also trained personnel.
You must be delusional.

Apparently you must not interact with many police officers then. The 10+ I know and have in my cell phone can tell me lots of stories of cops who can't hit the broad side of a barn.

The other 20+ I know can't shoot and know it. One of them has a desk job because he can't pass shooting qualifications lol

But seriously, just because they have a gun doesn't mean they are good at it. Hell, one of my buddies who is a sheriff..... They get 100 rounds a month. He can go to the police range and never have to worry about running out of ammo, because there is such a surplus of it from others not practicing.

Practice is not something that most (I mean the vast majority) of police officers do.
Regardless of what YOU think of police officers, they have MANDATORY training on their gun. There is no mandatory qualification or anything like that for a civilian to carry. BIG difference. Comparing police to random citizens.. Wow.
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #68
Bigugly
sheesh!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

really? i guess you haven't had to qualify to shoot in texas for a concealed handgun license then

i think more training and requirements should go into IDPA style shooting to be able to get a concealed license across the board. a responsibly trained citizen is a safe gun owner.

then again- you are in new york- your state is almost as dumb as illinois when it comes to gun laws..... so your gun argument is a moot point lol. i left california- and one reason was its gun laws.

pat Cuomo and Bloomberg on the back for me, will ya
Appreciate 0
      01-19-2013, 10:59 PM   #69
aph335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
really? i guess you haven't had to qualify to shoot in texas for a concealed handgun license then

i think more training and requirements should go into IDPA style shooting to be able to get a concealed license across the board. a responsibly trained citizen is a safe gun owner.

then again- you are in new york- your state is almost as dumb as illinois when it comes to gun laws..... so your gun argument is a moot point lol. i left california- and one reason was its gun laws.

pat Cuomo and Bloomberg on the back for me, will ya

Idiot.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 06:30 AM   #70
Xtrs87x
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 05 z4

Because allowing idiots to run around with guns makes such good laws....
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 09:45 AM   #71
Bigugly
sheesh!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4

Quote:
Idiot.

hell of a response! i expected no better
way to put some good input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrs87x View Post
did you read that after you typed it?

lets break that down.

"allowing idiots"
all citizens should have the right to carry and/or own weapons. if you have a felony/mentally unstable/illegal/etc then no you should not be allowed to have them.. Its a God given right to citizens to be able to defend ones self, and its a main building block that this country was founded on.

"to run around with guns"
i carry every single day. I work on cars with my pistol. i go to the store, eat lunch, drive with it-etc. everywhere im legally allowed to carry- i do. you kids in NJ seem to have been grown up and pruned to think guns are bad. your legislation, laws and representatives show it accordingly.

not once has any of my handguns I carry jumped out of its holster and shot anyone. not once!

"makes such good laws"
what? Im still trying to grasp how you formed that sentence.

we already have enough laws on the books to choke a maggot on guns.
no law would have kept what supposedly happened from happening @ sandy hook.
no law will keep a criminal from breaking them.
if anything, LESS gun laws would make it better.

if gun laws work so well, shouldn't chicago be the safest place to live in the country?

shitcago had 2364 shooting incidents
87% of the 487 people killed were from gun shots.
319 school kids were shot.
24 of them were deaths.

where is the up rage? where is the demand on gun control there? oh wait- it already is the MOST STRICT gun city in the united states.

now, tell me how "idiots running around with guns makes bad laws" again?
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #72
Lifted07Duramax
Major
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW red 335i coupe

Hoax? Tell that to my aunt who had to clean up all the blood inside
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 10:15 AM   #73
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: metrocard

Im disgusted at the fact that people are even suggesting this was a hoax. Turn off what ever Limbugh-like shit you asshole are listneing to. We'll see what kind of a hoax it is when its your kid.....
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2013, 11:21 AM   #74
aph335i
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Idiot.

hell of a response! i expected no better
way to put some good input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrs87x View Post
did you read that after you typed it?

lets break that down.

"allowing idiots"
all citizens should have the right to carry and/or own weapons. if you have a felony/mentally unstable/illegal/etc then no you should not be allowed to have them.. Its a God given right to citizens to be able to defend ones self, and its a main building block that this country was founded on.

"to run around with guns"
i carry every single day. I work on cars with my pistol. i go to the store, eat lunch, drive with it-etc. everywhere im legally allowed to carry- i do. you kids in NJ seem to have been grown up and pruned to think guns are bad. your legislation, laws and representatives show it accordingly.

not once has any of my handguns I carry jumped out of its holster and shot anyone. not once!

"makes such good laws"
what? Im still trying to grasp how you formed that sentence.

we already have enough laws on the books to choke a maggot on guns.
no law would have kept what supposedly happened from happening @ sandy hook.
no law will keep a criminal from breaking them.
if anything, LESS gun laws would make it better.

if gun laws work so well, shouldn't chicago be the safest place to live in the country?

shitcago had 2364 shooting incidents
87% of the 487 people killed were from gun shots.
319 school kids were shot.
24 of them were deaths.

where is the up rage? where is the demand on gun control there? oh wait- it already is the MOST STRICT gun city in the united states.

now, tell me how "idiots running around with guns makes bad laws" again?

You're a damn idiot man. Yeah every now and then you will have a civilian who can shoot better than a cop. Heck- there are ex- military all over out there. But it's a fact that you put a cop up to some Random citizen.. The cop is MOST likely to shoot better.

And this has nothing to do with gun laws. Police are trained personnel! Not only with their weapon, but with how to deal with these situations. I'm military police in the army myself and we go over active shooter scenarios all the time including live exercises.

Tell me the last time a group of gun holding citizens got together to discuss how to deal with an active shooter please.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread