E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > AW 2011 135i DCT trade for e81 6 speed?

05-03-2017, 01:58 AM   #1
gabe925
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 AW DCT 135I

AW 2011 135i DCT trade for e81 6 speed?

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,

Im in the market for a e91 328i 6 speed manual. Wanted to see if anyone is trying to either trade or sell for my beloved 1er. I would love to keep my 135i and pick up a wagon but financially it wouldn't work out for me, this is my 2nd 135i previous being a 6 speed FBO n54 and going to a dct n55 was awesome. Now that i have had both its time to move on to something more practical for what i do.

2011 135i N55 DCT
CA clean title
83k miles mainly commuting 50 mile round trip 7 days/week. Miles will continue to increase since i DD the car.
maintenance:
oil religiously changed every 5k with bmw twin power 5w30 oil and OEM filter
differential fluid at 70k miles
coil packs and plugs done at 80k miles
hpfp 77k miles
waterpump/thermostat plus every single coolant hose 79k miles
replaced iDrive controller, old one was peeling
Car also carries a lifetime alignment at firestone or wheelworks

engine mods
MHD stage 2 map on 91 pump w/amazon fire tablet
BMS 4" DP (stock one included)

suspension/wheels/brakes
e9x m3 upper and lower front control arm upgrade
koni str.t struts
eibach pro springs
eibach 28mm front sway bar
Dinan camber plates
style 261 18x8.5 squared setup powder coated anthracite but chipping in some places
H&R 10mm spacer up front to clear strut tower for squared setup
H&R extended lugs
Michelin PSS 245/35/18 around 50% of life
Stoptech slotted rotors/street pads around 50-60% of life left

Exterior mods:
BMW PERFORMANCE REP carbon spoiler
BMW PERFORMANCE REP carbon rear diffuser
LCI Blackline rear taillights
OEM bmw rear mud guards
OEM bmw performance gloss black grills
35% 3M polarized tint all around
OEM BMW sun visors on rear windows which are hard to find

Cons:
-Theres one accident that happened during my 1 and half year of ownership, a person backed up into the car and slightly dented the bumper, i didn't mind having it there and decided to use the insurance money to do the suspension since it was getting really tired around 80k miles. The rear bumper has been loved tapped a few times and has 2 front license plate screw imprints on it, which really bothered me but thats what happens when the car is driven and parked in San Francisco
-Theres 2 small dents on the roof and one on the pillar on top of the passenger rear window, the previous owner accidentally dropped his roof rack on it... smh.Will provide more pics of the damages ASAP
-The rear bench has a nice little burn hole in it, i had a battery pack that was charging my phone catch on fire in the rear seat, thankfully nothing else was damaged but thats something to take note.
HVAC fan control button is chipped (previous owner's GF had long acrylic nails and scratched off some of the black material that was on the button. Still gets on my nerves looking at it and will probably be replaced before sale or trade.
-theres a small chip in the windshield
-2 small scratches on the driver side tint

Appreciate 0