E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS Style 161 wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport non-rft

03-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
samson
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 X5 5.0, black on tan.

FS Style 161 wheels with Michelin Pilot Sport non-rft

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 425.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I am selling my OEM Style 161 wheels with Michelin Pilot non run flats. The tires are warrantied for 50,000 mile and have approximately 20,000 miles on them.

The wheels are not pretty, but they are functional. Two of the wheels have serious road rash. The other two have minimal rash on them. The wheels are round and work fine. I have always used Gran Turismo in Chamblee to install my tires and they have never had a problem balancing the wheels.

I am having trouble uploading the photos. assistance would be appreciated, or you can email me at 44pistolpete@gmail.com

I do not have access to this site during the day time so if you pm me please be patient. I prefer to sell locally, but will ship with the buyer paying the actual shipping costs.

Thank you.

Appreciate 0