E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > Very nice drive along I-83S today

06-18-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep
Drives: '07 335i E92

Very nice drive along I-83S today

Sorry, had to post this separate from the "spotting" thread...

Drove on I-83S today after 6 pm from York PA towards Baltimore MD. Pretty soon after leaving the York area a dark blue 330 xi passed me. I speed up a bit to follow him and we ended up driving together all the way to jct 695, where I headed east and he headed west. Had such a good time! And he was cute

So, if you are or you know a guy who drives a dark blue 330 xi with PA plates (I even remember the plate...) and with Apple BMW plate frame, get in touch Had FUN! Although I was so afraid of getting a ticket, don't usually drive that fast that time of day with so much traffic...

Or, if you know someone who can access the plate information to stalk him up Back in Finland where I'm from the plate information is all in a public database, you can get the owners name by just SMS texting to a number, apparently that is not the case here..?

Milla
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2008, 08:12 AM   #2
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

how fast were you guys going?
on freeways 80 isn't much of a problem. :-)
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2008, 08:42 AM   #3
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
how fast were you guys going?
on freeways 80 isn't much of a problem. :-)
About 110 at best... Not all the time of course but when there was empty road ahead. The traffic on I-83 is pretty fast all the time, normally driving along with other traffic I go 85. And for the record, I am not justifying that speeding in any way, when I was "leading" I didn't go more than 90. But I just had to follow him when he was leading
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2008, 08:45 AM   #4
Raja Ventureshield
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 coupe

Milla,

hahha. 110 that's crazy.
are you Finnish? I am working on some Nokia devices with some of the guys from Nokia.
But this week no one wants to work. It's suppose to be huge festivals in Finland due to the longest day of the year etc. Happy holidays to u.

Raja
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2008, 08:48 AM   #5
Miltzu
The flying Finn
Finland
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja Ventureshield View Post
Milla,

hahha. 110 that's crazy.
are you Finnish? I am working on some Nokia devices with some of the guys from Nokia.
But this week no one wants to work. It's suppose to be huge festivals in Finland due to the longest day of the year etc. Happy holidays to u.

Raja
Yep I am Finnish. It is the big mid-summer festival, everyone leaves the office today fairly early and no one works tomorrow. I hate not being in Finland this weekend, it is the biggest party of the year. Basically we are celebrating the longest day of the year, the sun doesn't go down at all. Seriously! But no one usually remembers what we are celebrating because people are busy getting drunk

And as I am Finnish, I like fast cars and I like driving fast. I think we have it in our genes... BTW I used to work for Nokia a few years ago, and currently 3 of my best friends work there.
Appreciate 0