E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > VAC Motorsports in Philly

02-25-2012, 08:08 AM   #1
Slops
Major General
South Africa
Rep
Drives: 2005 C55 AMG

VAC Motorsports in Philly

These guys are phenomenal! A special thanks to Mike and Klevis that made me feel like family there! Everybody that's works at VAC is extremely friendly and striving to satisfy their customers. I was sitting in the waiting room using their free wifi doing work, and being on conference calls, when somebody from the back came out and offered to order me lunch if I was going to be there for a while! That's awesome! I didn't even meet him formally but they just bought me lunch!
Mike ordered the ets intercooler and had it shipped to the shop so I wouldn't have to deal with bringing it in my car. They charged me the same price as if I would have bought it online. No shipping though so that was awesome!
I did a completely stock run on the AWD mustang dyno so that I could see the results after the performance installs!
They installed my old catless dp and intercooler before strapping her down on the final dyno run. I was very pleased with the efficiency and they even cut me a break on the dyno runs! Their rate were for 5 runs before and 5 runs after, but we did more than that I think!
Klevis is a master installer and I trust him with my car more than I do anybody else!
So I forgot my labtop at home! Mike offered to download and install the procede software on his labtop and hell just email me the logs! How awesome is that!

These guys really deserve your business and I'd be hard pressed to go anywhere else! I live 1.5 hours away and I'll make a trip out there anytime I need work done!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2012, 10:48 AM   #2
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

Thanks man, the car makes some nice power!

Appreciate 0