E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > BMW west springfield, MA sucks

08-29-2007, 01:57 PM   #1
chin0727
Rep
Drives: 07 bmw 335xi

BMW west springfield, MA sucks

This dealership is the nearest one, so I have to go there for oil change.
They always let me drop the car in the morning and make me pick it up when they call( 4-5 pm).
WTF! 10 hr for just oil change! There is no loaner vehicle for oil change. So I have to make somebody to bring me.

I think they just make people drop their car in the morning and start working. Then what is the point of appointment?

Last time when I visit the dealership for the service, they left a scratch and dent near the rear driver side door. I was quite sure it was not there before the service. So I ask them to fix it.

At first, they told me that they need to check the check-in sheet then call me.
I waited 4 weeks now, I call them around 10 times to get the answer. Their answer was always "wait", "general manager is on vacation" something like that. Vacation for 4 weeks?

Then finally, I was able to reach today and the answer is following.
"We do not feel like we did that, but if you bring the car in then we will make it look better by our own hand"

My car needs body shop work, not your hand work!

They just ignored me.

Can you believe it?

Go to hartford or near Boston for sale and service.
Appreciate 0