E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Caribbeans > PR Bound in -12 Hours

05-12-2007, 01:20 AM   #1
BassDude
Feel that . . . It's the BASS!!!
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 325i E90

PR Bound in -12 Hours

Well, this is it.

In less than 12 hours we will be on the plane in route to the Enchanted Island . . . Puerto Rico!!! I am so looking forward to it. I want my cable TV, broadband connection, gaming rig, my bimmer, and most importantly: MY BASS!!!

See you all on the other side.

Peace!!!

BassDude
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2007, 11:12 PM   #2
Javier
Major
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 335i E92

cool, i've got a bimmer and play bass too
      06-18-2007, 07:02 AM   #3
BassDude
Feel that . . . It's the BASS!!!
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 325i E90

I am now quasi-settled in and have been able to experience the horrible and disrespectful manner in which my fellow countrymates drive . . . Wow, this is worse than driving in some of those third world/sub-developed countries on the other side of the world. After being away for close to two decades I don稚 know if I値l be able to get accustomed to this. :mad:

On a different note . . . . My gosh, the size and frequency of the potholes in the road!!! I値l be lucky if my car survives the harsh roads for more that a year. I guess I値l have to trade it in for a Land Rover

Peace!!!
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2007, 11:35 AM   #4
TrucoStar
It is what it is !!!!!
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 325i Alphine White/18"m6/NSP

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassDude View Post
I am now quasi-settled in and have been able to experience the horrible and disrespectful manner in which my fellow countrymates drive . . . Wow, this is worse than driving in some of those third world/sub-developed countries on the other side of the world. After being away for close to two decades I don稚 know if I値l be able to get accustomed to this. :mad:

On a different note . . . . My gosh, the size and frequency of the potholes in the road!!! I値l be lucky if my car survives the harsh roads for more that a year. I guess I値l have to trade it in for a Land Rover

Peace!!!

Well like they say, welcome to HOLE RICO!!!
      10-17-2007, 04:35 AM   #5
Dr.phuOnger?
*BluRp*
United_States
Rep
Drives: Blurple

MeoW?
      01-21-2008, 12:13 AM   #6
RickyTwinTurbo
Rep
Drives: 335i twinturbo 2007

Thanks God i live in Virginia,so when i go to Puerto Rico i rent a car...lol.Is true,there is not cortecy driving there.I hate it as much i hate the "regueton".

I miss Puerto Rico BTW.

RTT.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2008, 01:43 PM   #7
superantojao
joe moral
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: BMW 335 i 2007 e92 red s/p

You are right about no courtesy on the roads but my .40 gets me all the courtesy I would ever need!
Appreciate 0
      01-23-2008, 12:20 AM   #8
RickyTwinTurbo
Rep
Drives: 335i twinturbo 2007

^^ Thats the problem...ppl like you make it worse.

RTT.
Appreciate 0
      03-20-2009, 12:23 PM   #9
TwinTurboTerror
Rep
Drives: 2001 Audi S4

Quote:

Peace!!!
If I was you I would turn around and go back in a second. No kidding, you're talking about driving and roads, wait till you discover the other face of good ol' PR...the face behind that caca stuff we have been selling turists all these years..."Land of Enchantment" my ass On the other hand, there ARE worse places to drive with FAR MORE disrespectful people, it's just that you have not been there. I don't know what your idea of PR is, specially after being away for 20 years but brace yourself my friend, you're in for a very interesting ride, to say the least
      03-20-2009, 07:49 PM   #10
manuelpolaco
Private First Class
Puerto Rico
Rep
Drives: 335i 2009

Garage List
2009 335i  [0.00]
Quote:

Peace!!!
I suppose you never went to New York. What you describe is typical in all metro city in the world. Bad driving skills!!! you should go to Europe. If you want a peaceful place in PR then I recommend the South or West. Anyway welcome back and enjoy the good things of PR.
Appreciate 0