E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Very Unusual!!!!!

03-05-2010, 01:25 AM   #1
Shaz
General of the Armies
Canada
Rep
Drives: Souped up 94 civic with Vtec

Garage List
Very Unusual!!!!!

Here exactly what happened. I was driving back home from school, got in my drive way turned the car off. Sat in the car for maybe 5 mins while i was on the phone when i finished talking. I decided to park the car in the garage rather then leaving it out. I started the car it felt very weak and was shaking more then usual. This what came up on the Idrive, control system drive moderately, Restraint system malfunction, DBC malfunction, FTM Malfunction, Start-off assistance inactive. and also change brake fluid with change microfilter warning came. but my brake fluid and mircofilter service is due this month which makes sense, but on the cluster i had Brake sign, ABS sign and this triangle yellow sign which i think means slip.
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2010, 01:35 AM   #2
smack
Lieutenant Colonel
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW's/Flex Polishers

Holy cow. Take it to the dealer or scan the codes with the bt scanner.
Appreciate 0