E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Dealbreakers: traits of others you absolutely cannot get past

07-03-2010, 08:21 PM   #1
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Dealbreakers: traits of others you absolutely cannot get past

Not necessarily judging people but for example I cannot deal with a girlfriend that has a tattoo. Can't do it. I'm friends with plenty of people with tattoos btw

Hopefully this thread makes sense forgive me if it doesn't I worked at 5am today until 6 this evening so feeling a little sleep deprived + wine

Girlfriend: tattoo, bad/crooked teeth or with that stupid gap, dress like they're 28 or something when they're like 20 or 21

Friends that are girls: better not start to like me or get all weird at my gf, asking me to do way too girly shit like go to bed bath and bodyworks

Friends that are guys: ones that bring their gf too much or when no one else has theirs, too competitive about stupid things (I like playing sports competitively, but when I say I had an awesome weekend I don't wanna hear you try and upstage me for example, I'm glad you had fun too, leave it at that)

Boyfriends: ones that aren't BavIII Dan in PA Collin or Shah no homo

Pets: fuck up my shit like destroy a loaf of my bread for no reason

Probably a fail thread but too lazy to delete
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 08:30 PM   #2
shuarma
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e92

ugly feet... there i said it.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 08:50 PM   #3
immiketoo
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Smoothly

Poor vocabulary and grammar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by double eagle View Post
Thickness feels good to me and my hands aren't that big.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep
Drives: Cadillac coupe deville

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Not necessarily judging people but for example I cannot deal with a girlfriend that has a tattoo. Can't do it. I'm friends with plenty of people with tattoos btw

Hopefully this thread makes sense forgive me if it doesn't I worked at 5am today until 6 this evening so feeling a little sleep deprived + wine

Girlfriend: tattoo, bad/crooked teeth or with that stupid gap, dress like they're 28 or something when they're like 20 or 21

Friends that are girls: better not start to like me or get all weird at my gf, asking me to do way too girly shit like go to bed bath and bodyworks

Friends that are guys: ones that bring their gf too much or when no one else has theirs, too competitive about stupid things (I like playing sports competitively, but when I say I had an awesome weekend I don't wanna hear you try and upstage me for example, I'm glad you had fun too, leave it at that)

Boyfriends: ones that aren't BavIII Dan in PA Collin or Shah no homo

Pets: fuck up my shit like destroy a loaf of my bread for no reason

Probably a fail thread but too lazy to delete
hahahaha

i hate girls that are dumb, cannot date a girl that is stupid, dont have to be a genious but not downright dumb as a bag of sand. Cant stand girls that lie to get me to date them, like i tell them something about me or story of my past and they make some shit up thats similar to me even though its impossible
      07-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #5
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///M235i

I guess I would have to say teeth- if they are yellow and/or crooked it's a no no. If she dresses like an old lady that's a no no. If she's ditsy/dumb or has no sense of humor then she's gotta go.

As for friends in general: people that flake, have no common sense or make everything about themselves drive me nuts. Like "mmm I'm thinking about renting a limo for this and that" and they go "oh I had a limo like that when I went to the airport".

The thing that bugs me the most is common sense. The other day I went to lunch with a couple of friends/co-workers. This dude I've known for years got out and didn't close the door all the way. He tried to open it to close it right but since it was locked, he decided to use his ass and slam it in. All that before I could even open the doors for him since I was standing right there. Oh I forgot to mention that his jeans had buttons and shit on them.

Then a few days later I invited some people over for a BBQ for a graduation and the same fucker sat on my the front of my car (like lean/sat on the emblem/grills part). I told him to get off and he still sat there with his dumb ass face. I had to walk over to him and drag him off. I swear I was valuing the fact that I've known him since like the 8th grade or else he would have went home with a bruised face and need dental work. He used to be hella cool but got all stupid in the past year or so.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 09:11 PM   #6
koreez88
Всем привет ;)
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Tesla

GF: Girls that play games and mind tricks. I'm so tired of that shit
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 09:12 PM   #7
wwjbd24
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: e92 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW E90 View Post
I guess I would have to say teeth- if they are yellow and/or crooked it's a no no. If she dresses like an old lady that's a no no. If she's ditsy/dumb or has no sense of humor then she's gotta go.

As for friends in general: people that flake, have no common sense or make everything about themselves drive me nuts. Like "mmm I'm thinking about renting a limo for this and that" and they go "oh I had a limo like that when I went to the airport".

The thing that bugs me the most is common sense. The other day I went to lunch with a couple of friends/co-workers. This dude I've known for years got out and didn't close the door all the way. He tried to open it to close it right but since it was locked, he decided to use his ass and slam it in. All that before I could even open the doors for him since I was standing right there. Oh I forgot to mention that his jeans had buttons and shit on them.

Then a few days later I invited some people over for a BBQ for a graduation and the same fucker sat on my the front of my car (like lean/sat on the emblem/grills part). I told him to get off and he still sat there with his dumb ass face. I had to walk over to him and drag him off. I swear I was valuing the fact that I've known him since like the 8th grade or else he would have went home with a bruised face and need dental work. He used to be hella cool but got all stupid in the past year or so.

speaks the truth
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 09:18 PM   #8
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by koreez88 View Post
GF: Girls that play games and mind tricks. I'm so tired of that shit
Amen to that. I don't know why women do that shit. It's like "bitch I aint psychic so tell me what it is you want. Otherwise imma do what I want and you can't bitch and moan or with hold sex later on".
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 09:19 PM   #9
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Amen to that. I don't know why women do that shit. It's like "bitch I aint psychic so tell me what it is you want. Otherwise imma do what I want and you can't bitch and moan or with hold sex later on".
i show them i can play games better, drive them crazy and they tone it down after i do it long enough...best cure for the games is to show zero emotion and act like none of it matters, that is the ultimate game a guy can play, literally makes them insane
      07-03-2010, 09:32 PM   #10
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
i show them i can play games better, drive them crazy and they tone it down after i do it long enough...best cure for the games is to show zero emotion and act like none of it matters, that is the ultimate game a guy can play, literally makes them insane
x2 this works. Do not react
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 09:38 PM   #11
addy85
Got beef?
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Fucked up hands/feet, bad teeth, fried hair, no common sense.

I'm picky

Special Thanks to AU335
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 09:39 PM   #12
BMW F22
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollinsE90 View Post
Ah yes that move works. I still wish things/people are more straight forward though. I've been trying to gauge this girl for a few weeks now but still confused as shit. lol
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #13
CollinsE90
Where my bitches
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Ah yes that move works. I still wish things/people are more straight forward though. I've been trying to gauge this girl for a few weeks now but still confused as shit. lol
most girls that are straight forward are lying or have issues due to past things to cause them to not want to play games, which is a no no bc they have issues and can never be pleased bc they have been "hurt" to much

just dont text her for a few days and if she asks why just say you dont have time for games, she will come around eventually

girls want what they cant have
      07-03-2010, 10:28 PM   #14
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Poor vocabulary and grammar.
This.

Not saying you have to be an english major. But basic spelling/sentence structure people. I met a girl at the bar and we exchanged numbers; I stopped replying to her texts since they looked like a 5 year-old wrote them.

A bit random... but freckles. I will not date a girl with freckles.
      07-03-2010, 11:08 PM   #15
Sara
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: A car

Friends that are girls: Dont like to go out. Wont dance on the dance floor with me. Shy girls. Girls who date guys that I dont get along with.

Friends that are guys: Boring guys. Guys that arent into sports or cars.

Boyfriends: Bad teeth, not fit, baby mama drama (wont date a guy with luggage) guys that smoother me. Shorter than 5'11. Small penis. Guys who are passive

Pets: pets who think my heels are chew toys!!
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #16
Dan in PA
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E92 335i

Garage List
Inhaling oxygen and converting it to carbon dioxide just....irks me....
      07-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #17
jibaholic101
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: women wild

bad teeth, self-centered, selfish, unreliable (bad at answering/returning calls/texts), smelly, airheads, and like previously mentioned bad grammar/vocabulary
      07-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #18
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

chicks who talk to much.

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, PM ME FIRST WE CAN HOOK YOU UP!
Jimmy Miller:Jimmym@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-509-2048
If you have any issues getting a hold of Jimmy M PLEASE PM me, I'm available everyday till 545pm!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 12:24 AM   #19
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
chicks who talk to much.
+ 10, some need to STFU.

GF : bad teeth, feet or not fashanable, i like girls that are presentable to other people.

Friends guys: think they are the shit when they aren't.

Friends girls: annoying, fat
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 12:49 AM   #20
sb335is
Captain
Rep
Drives: fast

I hate dumb bitches. theres so many of them that are just flat out DUMB. and I hate girls who are really loud/scream at everything/ make annoying laughs

my girlfriends friend an ways has this habit of saying shit before or after a story like "that so funny lyke, or thats like not funny, but jk it is" or some annoying shit like that. its like "hey jimmy died, lke its not even funny." as if people find hilarity in that and needed her to confirm her tone.

I hate people who misspell you're. which is the majority of people. I honestly could roll with a girlfriend whose about a cute 7 that actually contains some intelligence over a dumb ass 9.

I basically have lost faith in humanity. I'll just be honest and say the majority of people these days really piss me off. I'm sick and tired of extending complete courtesy to people on a daily basis just to get shit all over by morons..... I just realized what I've been talking about is pretty off topic but I'm to lazy to delete.

Quote:
He used to be hella cool but got all stupid in the past year or so.
lol.

And my mom leaned against my quarter panel the other day and I gave her the stink eye hard ahhahaha. I'm hard car OCD.

Last edited by sb335is; 07-04-2010 at 12:57 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 01:08 AM   #21
MCMLXXXIX
wat
Rep
Drives: a gr3at whit3 5hark

GF: no sense of humor, airhead, dumb, bad feet, bad hair, annoying laugh, too much of a party girl, taller than 5'5, and i cant have a girl who doesnt love music (not those top 10 hits on the radio that she screams along to with her friends in the car)

chick friends: talk too much, tell me about their stupid relationship shit and/or complain about the dumbest things

guy friends: overly competitive...cant stand that shit. ruin the fun for everyone

2012 Toyota Highlander SE - PAST - 2008 e92 335i, 2006 e90 325i
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 02:16 AM   #22
M3 Princess
Registered
Rep
Drives: M3

guys with no ambition or goals in life
Appreciate 0