E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > In memory of our dear friend Rossi.

04-12-2012, 07:42 PM   #45
Rossi135
Banned
Rep
Drives: mums car

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
dont be so quick to dismiss it Uleh, its a lot of fun sitting next to students in an M3 at the lights and watch them wipe the cum off their face as you leave them behind to contemplate if it was worth it.

Plus I'm in a hurry to get to the next tafe/college/uni campus before they realise and put their prices up.
Im confused, how do you get to the next tafe quickly with a single spinner diff?

I thought LSD help put the power to the ground as well as cornering. So how do you manage to get anywhere quickly without one?

Im glad driving through the twisties or accelerating while cornering is boring and not as exciting as just driving in a straight line. Otherwise you are right, i would seriously contemplate if it really was worth it

Do you contemplate? oh you dont even have the opportunity to contemplate if its worth it...
When i grow up, i hope i turn out like you uleh. 40.....poor....and trolling interweb forums
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 07:54 PM   #46
pavo335
Banned
Rep
Drives: 3.5 wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi135 View Post
Im confused, how do you get to the next tafe quickly with a single spinner diff?

I thought LSD help put the power to the ground as well as cornering. So how do you manage to get anywhere quickly without one?

Im glad driving through the twisties or accelerating while cornering is boring and not as exciting as just driving in a straight line. Otherwise you are right, i would seriously contemplate if it really was worth it

Do you contemplate? oh you dont even have the opportunity to contemplate if its worth it...
When i grow up, i hope i turn out like you uleh. 40.....poor....and trolling interweb forums
You need to check out this thread http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534598 to see whats achieveable from a single spinner AUTO .

It's easy enough to drive already why make it easier with an LSD, where's the fun in that.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #47
lz419
Shaunny.L
Australia
Rep
Drives: E92 20d / R33 GTST

Garage List
2009 BMW 320d  [0.00]
lol I don't know heard to be yours only
sorry for the mistaken

K&N 57i, CRD-t , BE by Breyton 19', smurf with matte white interior, tune pedalbox, MD...almost there...
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 07:59 PM   #48
Rossi135
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You need to check out this thread http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=534598 to see whats achieveable from a single spinner AUTO .

It's easy enough to drive already why make it easier with an LSD, where's the fun in that.
lol uleh those times are what a stock M3 get....Plus im not sure how linking a thread about a straight line drag helps argue your point about twisties and the need for an LSD You're such a lost cunt Pcock.

Im going to give Bernie Ecclestone a call tonight and ask him to change all F1 tracks to just single straights. I think it will be more exciting for both spectator and drivers. Wouldn't you agree Pcock?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:01 PM   #49
Rossi135
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lz419 View Post
lol I don't know heard to be yours only
sorry for the mistaken
Thats ok, common mistake to make. Most people think i drive a single spinner 6. But unfortunately like Pcock says i dont have the skill required to drive one in a straight line
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:15 PM   #50
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
lol uleh those times are what a stock M3 get....Plus im not sure how linking a thread about a straight line drag helps argue your point about twisties and the need for an LSD You're such a lost cunt Pcock.

Im going to give Bernie Ecclestone a call tonight and ask him to change all F1 tracks to just single straights. I think it will be more exciting for both spectator and drivers. Wouldn't you agree Pcock?
Geez what do they teach you young cum slurpers these days

I'm sorry I thought with a tafe education you'd be able to draw the conclusion, but alas i'll draw it for you.

My point was simply it is easy enough to drive so why make it easier to drive through the twisties with an LSD. You know I get rather dissapointed with you Gen Y'ers you all take the easy way out
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #51
Rossi135
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Geez what do they teach you young cum slurpers these days

I'm sorry I thought with a tafe education you'd be able to draw the conclusion, but alas i'll draw it for you.

My point was simply it is easy enough to drive so why make it easier to drive through the twisties with an LSD. You know I get rather dissapointed with you Gen Y'ers you all take the easy way out
oh man that is just so retarded. Whatever helps you sleep Pcock. Ill just agree that yes LSD's are shit and turn any real car into a boring slow machine

Im disappointed with you baby boomers....So much older yet so much poorer. What kind of role model is that?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:29 PM   #52
BMWGTR
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

LOL.
Mate, Rosie and Povo, the classic married couple.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #53
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGTR View Post
LOL.
Mate, Rosie and Povo, the classic married couple.
and we all know who swallows
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:33 PM   #54
Rossi135
Banned
Rep

Quote:
and we all know who swallows
I used to when you were in your 20's. Now that your 40, you cant stay hard enough to finish
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:34 PM   #55
RaihaX
Major General
Australia
Rep
Drives: 08' 135i

An old dude with a young dude going at it wouldn't be what I call the definition of a "classic" couple
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #56
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
oh man that is just so retarded. Whatever helps you sleep Pcock. Ill just agree that yes LSD's are shit and turn any real car into a boring slow machine

Im disappointed with you baby boomers....So much older yet so much poorer. What kind of role model is that?
ok again for the under educated tafe student (thats you for the record incase it wasn't clear enough) I never said an LSD was no good, what I was trying to imply is that it is easier to drive WITH an LSD and life is easy enough. You gotta have some challenges in life my young friend. You can't go on living off mummy and daddy your whole life.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:36 PM   #57
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
I used to when you were in your 20's. Now that your 40, you cant stay hard enough to finish
And I do appreciate that you keep going and going and going until I'm cumming
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:37 PM   #58
BMWGTR
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaihaX View Post
An old dude with a young dude going at it wouldn't be what I call the definition of a "classic" couple
Mate this is 2012. Why are you so politically incorrect?

Land rights for gay whales...AMIRITE?
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:38 PM   #59
RaihaX
Major General
Australia
Rep

Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:41 PM   #60
Rossi135
Banned
Rep

Quote:
ok again for the under educated tafe student (thats you for the record incase it wasn't clear enough) I never said an LSD was no good, what I was trying to imply is that it is easier to drive WITH an LSD and life is easy enough. You gotta have some challenges in life my young friend. You can't go on living off mummy and daddy your whole life.
Uleh, at 40 and still cant afford an M3 i thought it would be clear enough that your whole life has been a challenge. If LSD makes life easier i thought you would be the first one to jump on it?

Oh how i wish my parents were rich! To this day i still tell them off for bringing me into such a poor fkn family! Selfish pricks! Do me a favour Pcock, if you ever maintain long enough to get your Mrs pregnant, please make sure you dont bring kids into a poor family like yours. I dont want anyone to live the shit poor child hood that i had to endure
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:42 PM   #61
Rossi135
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWGTR View Post
Mate this is 2012. Guys driving 135s are now accepted by the public
Unfortunately you are right...
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #62
RaihaX
Major General
Australia
Rep

Quote:
Unfortunately you are right...
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 08:54 PM   #63
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Uleh, at 40 and still cant afford an M3 i thought it would be clear enough that your whole life has been a challenge. If LSD makes life easier i thought you would be the first one to jump on it?

Oh how i wish my parents were rich! To this day i still tell them off for bringing me into such a poor fkn family! Selfish pricks! Do me a favour Pcock, if you ever maintain long enough to get your Mrs pregnant, please make sure you dont bring kids into a poor family like yours. I dont want anyone to live the shit poor child hood that i had to endure
Sorry I just realised who you are and growing up as a peasant, that must be hard

BTW I see you are still driving mums car. Did she ever scrape enough pension cheques together and buy a new second hand car, or are you driving the marina I shagged her in all those years ago.
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #64
Rossi135
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Sorry I just realised who you are and growing up as a peasant, that must be hard

BTW I see you are still driving mums car. Did she ever scrape enough pension cheques together and buy a new second hand car, or are you driving the marina I shagged her in all those years ago.
Yes you are right, i was born the peasant but became the 20 year old king.

Wasnt there a movie about your life....'The 40 year old Peasant'??
Attached Images

Last edited by Rossi135; 04-12-2012 at 09:20 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #65
pavo335
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Yes you are right, i was born the peasant but became the 20 year old king.

Wasnt there a movie about your life....'The 40 year old Peasant'??
20 year old king........Aren't you driving your mums car

Hey while on the subject of movies I saw yours and you look like a bit of a nerd to be honest (I suspect your mother must have been putting it about town, as clearly your not mine) but the chick was doable, just goes to show what the movies can do for you
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      04-12-2012, 10:55 PM   #66
Rossi135
Banned
Rep

Quote:
20 year old king........Aren't you driving your mums car

Hey while on the subject of movies I saw yours and you look like a bit of a nerd to be honest (I suspect your mother must have been putting it about town, as clearly your not mine) but the chick was doable, just goes to show what the movies can do for you
Pcock do you really think i drive my mums car? I guess if it says in my e90profile then it must be true...

Again, im really unsure how posting a pic of me as a millionaire taping hot bitchs is an insult.....I am offended by the Punjab depiction though, im from Bangalore and we hate Punjabs!
Appreciate 0