E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Mid-Atlantic > MB dealer recommendations...

Closed Thread

01-08-2010, 11:25 AM   #1
IDreamofBimmers
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 VW GTI

MB dealer recommendations...

Hello!

I'm looking to buy a new or slightly used E350... any dealer recommendations in the area... or places to stay away from lol
      01-08-2010, 11:48 AM   #2
333sp
Private
Rep
Drives: 2 fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDreamofBimmers View Post
Hello!

I'm looking to buy a new or slightly used E350... any dealer recommendations in the area... or places to stay away from lol
Euro Motorcars is the only way to go. #3 in sales nationwide. No other dealer anywhere this side of Fletcher-Jones in LA or Autohaus in So. FL even remotely compares, inventory esp.

I'm sure someone might come up with something not nice to say about them, that is a given for any place, but trust me it is THE ONLY place for new buy. The place is golden from the top down. Makes most other dealers in general look like a W.VA yardsale.

If you're really serious and you want a referal there let me know, it would be different depending on new or used.

I thought you were trying to start wholesaling cars? If you want a real deal and don't need a MB dealer's name behind it let me know.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2010, 12:12 PM   #3
IDreamofBimmers
Captain
United_States
Rep

check your PM!
      01-08-2010, 02:24 PM   #4
all8up
Ironchef
United_States
Rep
Drives: 22 M4 C

Garage List
2022 M4 C  [0.00]
Ask for James Griffith @ Euro Motorcars Bethesda 301 215 5408
I shopped around for my AMG and he not only offered the best price, he was by far the most professional. I could not stand anyone I spoke to @ American Service Center.
07 E90 335, UR Exh, Helix IC, Bav Sport Coils, iForged Swift- sold
E46 M3 - gone and always missed
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
lucas.kent
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: M3

Garage List
2016 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by all8up View Post
Ask for James Griffith @ Euro Motorcars Bethesda 301 215 5408
I shopped around for my AMG and he not only offered the best price, he was by far the most professional. I could not stand anyone I spoke to @ American Service Center.
+1 on James Griffith. My GF and I were searching for a GLK and this guy was by far the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. Great sense of humor and will get the job done.
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #6
1N54E92
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM F30 M-Sport

I can't vouch for them but saw this new MB dealership across from Russel BMW. Hopefully they will be willing to giving you a good deal since they are new.

Mercedes Benz of Catonsville
6631 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD
(410) 788-7744‎

F30 328i M-Sport (current), F30 328i Luxury (retired), E92 335i Sports ( retired), E30 325 ( retired)
Appreciate 0
      01-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #7
333sp
Private
Rep
Drives: 2 fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkw15 View Post
+1 on James Griffith. My GF and I were searching for a GLK and this guy was by far the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. Great sense of humor and will get the job done.
See, I told you about EuroMC (I know a whole 2 posts' worth of endorsements). They are the shining star of what every high-end mark dealership should be in the goldmine that is NoVA/DC/MD. Unfortunately they stand alone in that distinction while others continue to flimflamfloozle it up.

I just can't believe these guys who bought C63s give a flying f--k what anybody on a 3 series BMW forum has to say.... I hold my longue for all you real-deal tuner types who obviously hang out arond here... respect given (kneel and bow.... kneel and bow).

As for the "new dealership in Catonsville", I suppose you can go with the recommender's suggestion if you think Mercedes Benz dealerships and corn-dog stands operate under the same guiding business principles and floor-plan financing constraints. Obviously, as usual, he doesn't have a clue but babbles nonetheless. Or you could take that same recommender's general suggestion in this type of scenario and tell your client to go get his/her car detailed by recommender's certain forum-detailer-friend and just forget about the Benz altogether.

OK - enough about Benzs/AMGs, I promise I'll stop...... unless provoked.
Appreciate 0
      01-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #8
IDreamofBimmers
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333sp View Post
See, I told you about EuroMC (I know a whole 2 posts' worth of endorsements). They are the shining star of what every high-end mark dealership should be in the goldmine that is NoVA/DC/MD. Unfortunately they stand alone in that distinction while others continue to flimflamfloozle it up.

I just can't believe these guys who bought C63s give a flying f--k what anybody on a 3 series BMW forum has to say.... I hold my longue for all you real-deal tuner types who obviously hang out arond here... respect given (kneel and bow.... kneel and bow).

As for the "new dealership in Catonsville", I suppose you can go with the recommender's suggestion if you think Mercedes Benz dealerships and corn-dog stands operate under the same guiding business principles and floor-plan financing constraints. Obviously, as usual, he doesn't have a clue but babbles nonetheless. Or you could take that same recommender's general suggestion in this type of scenario and tell your client to go get his/her car detailed by recommender's certain forum-detailer-friend and just forget about the Benz altogether.

OK - enough about Benzs/AMGs, I promise I'll stop...... unless provoked.
hmmm.. you never said anything about getting a real deal... ie. not having a dealer involved... that's the preferred route for me
      01-09-2010, 11:13 AM   #9
DoNDoN
Colonel
Thailand
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3 AW

I definitely recommend Euro MotorCars. Avoid HBL and American Service Center at all costs. I have never been treated so rudely when looking for a car.