E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida > Serious Autosports review

09-29-2009, 04:36 PM   #1
XplicitBoyM
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Barbera Red 09' 335i Coupe

Serious Autosports review

Im going to start off by saying big A+++. I had my UUC Evo3 SSK+DSSR installed and I must say, not only did they do an excellent job but the service was fantastic. Very competitive labor prices as well. If you need something installed, thats the place to be. I live an hour away from them but yet I went there and I am not disappointed one bit. Thanks again Evan.

Matt.
      09-29-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
I335
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '08 335i Coupe

How do you like the shifter? I recent read somewhere that it's a bit sloppy between the higher gears...
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2009, 11:31 PM   #3
335iheLLraiseR
اوليسيس
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 335

Garage List
2007 e92 335  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by XplicitBoyM View Post
Im going to start off by saying big A+++. I had my UUC Evo3 SSK+DSSR installed and I must say, not only did they do an excellent job but the service was fantastic. Very competitive labor prices as well. If you need something installed, thats the place to be. I live an hour away from them but yet I went there and I am not disappointed one bit. Thanks again Evan.

Matt.
mind sharing how much they charged you?

and and hour north or south?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I335 View Post
How do you like the shifter? I recent read somewhere that it's a bit sloppy between the higher gears...
havent heard that.
Anyone who can transition seamlessly from defending one vendor and bashing another vendor to bashing the one he formally defended and defending the one he formally bashed has a instant credibility problem.
<---Sign up Now for Bonus Storage! Up to 10gb!
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
AMG ETR
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW M3 (Turbo)

Glad you were happy with the SSK, Us and the overall install experience! It was great to meet you and your friends Matt! Please let me know if you ever need anything and I will do my best to help you out!

Best Regards,
Evan
PS- 335ihellraiser: The shop is in West Palm Beach, www.seriousautosport.com

PM Me For Details....
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #5
XplicitBoyM
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Barbera Red 09' 335i Coupe

The shifter+dssr itself are amazing, I couldnt be any happier. By far the best bang for the buck. Downshifting is pleasure now, shifting between gears in traffic is fun. This shop, and the shifter ARE recommended. I believe its $85 an hour if im not mistaken. They will hook you up