E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Where to live in alanta?

12-02-2007, 10:45 AM   #1
ChadE
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 328i

Where to live in alanta?

Ok so my job is causing me to relocate to the ATL...I have been looking online for apartments but it is hard to tell what kind of area its in as i know you have to be pretty careful about where you live there. I want to be in a nice area and it has to be within 1 hour tops of the airport. I have looked at Buckhead, Peachtree City, and Stockbridge i think it is...What i would really like would be to be in a high rise apartment in a good area of downtown. So if anybody has any suggestions of towns and apartment buildings let me know.
"When you are passionate, you always have your destination in sight and you are not distracted by obstacles. Because you love what you are pursuing, things like rejection and setbacks will not hinder you in your pursuit. You believe that nothing can stop you!" - Coach K

Appreciate 0
      12-02-2007, 10:54 AM   #2
1clean335i
Perf BMW mag issue 147, 159
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: Project Estoril

Garage List
Those areas you listed are nice. Roswell and Alpharetta is nice as well. The area around the Mall of Georgia (Buford) is nice... Pretty much any place north of the 285 loop imo.
      12-02-2007, 12:26 PM   #3
tmoney
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Garage List
2007 E90 335i  [0.00]
Dunwoody/Sandy springs is also a nice area. There are a few high rise condo towers in the area, although not as much as midtown or downtown. Take a look around the Lenox Mall area. There are a a couple of towers being built there. I also have a friend that's a realtor. Let me know if you want her contact details.

E90 335i
- Black Sapphire on Terra // Full M-Tech Kit // Euro clear headlights // Vorsteiner vented hood // Gloss black front grill // Gloss black window trim // Carbon fiber splitters // Carbon fiber trunk spoiler // BMW Performance 19's
Appreciate 0