E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > Cable for IPod/6FL option

05-16-2007, 01:43 PM   #1
southsider1972
Rep
Drives: 2007 E93 335 M Sport

Cable for IPod/6FL option

I know from previous posts there have been some queries about whether the dealer will supply cable and whether its chargeable. I'm picking up my E93 335 M sport on Friday evening and after some prodding i'm getting the cable for free. Basically they are taking the line that they should have informed me that there was a £40 cable in addition to the factory fitted option. All future customers taking up the option will be informed about cable and charged accordingly. I think when i ordered mine back in mid february they hadn't really got there heads round the options brochure. Quite excited, but its chucking it down here so roof will be up for a few days!
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2007, 04:13 PM   #2
Trigger2007
E93 320i M Sport
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 320i M Sport Convertible

I'm picking mine up in about 5 weeks, and although I have discussed the cable with them, I originally said that it should come with it, so they ordered it for me.

Hopefully I won't get charged.....

It's raining here too, so lets hope the sun breaks out, and we can get some nice days out with the roof down.

Post some pics when you get it, enjoy!!!

BMW E93 320i M Sport - Black Sapphire / Coral Red
Appreciate 0
      05-16-2007, 05:22 PM   #3
NFS
Major General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by southsider1972 View Post
I know from previous posts there have been some queries about whether the dealer will supply cable and whether its chargeable. I'm picking up my E93 335 M sport on Friday evening and after some prodding i'm getting the cable for free. Basically they are taking the line that they should have informed me that there was a £40 cable in addition to the factory fitted option. All future customers taking up the option will be informed about cable and charged accordingly. I think when i ordered mine back in mid february they hadn't really got there heads round the options brochure. Quite excited, but its chucking it down here so roof will be up for a few days!
Sounds very fair ... if they told you about the need for the cable then it's a fair charge, but if not then the dealer should chuck it in for free.

Good luck with the car and welcome to the forum.
Appreciate 0