E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Help Selecting Differential Fluid Between Red Line vs Fuchs Titan vs Liqui Moly

03-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #1
isd8266
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i Xdrive

Help Selecting Differential Fluid Between Red Line vs Fuchs Titan vs Liqui Moly

Hey Guys,

I posted this a while ago, but realized that I posted it in the wrong section so forgive me for posting it again. Here's my problem, I'm planning on changing the front and rear differential fluid on my 09 335i xDrive and have seen that a lot of people prefer Red Line 75W90 and some prefer Fuchs Titan, I have not heard much regarding Liqui Moly. I have yet to see a post where anyone has compared the three of them. I was wondering if one is really better than the other or what people have had good results with? The car just hit 60K and as far as I know the diff fluid's has never been changed. Price wise there all about the same besides Liqui Moly which is about 2-3 dollars more per quart.
Appreciate 0
      03-08-2013, 08:11 PM   #2
BillionPa
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Redline will be the superior product, they also make a heavy shockproof oil that is even better, but you need to add friction modifier to it.
Appreciate 0