E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > M4 Showoff

01-06-2015, 03:12 PM   #23
Route 16
I got lei'd
Philippines
Rep
Drives: '10 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blindside_137 View Post
someone also dug up his old posts

Sept/2014 "Just Got my First Ticket in the M" I got pulled over 2 blocks away after leaving the dealership upon picking up my car -________-

Luckily, the cop was really cool about it and even commented that the M4 was a really nice ride and let me on my way (sigh of relief). In case you were wondering, I may or may not have done a huge powerslide prior to being pulled over but hey my last two cars were AWD, so gimme a break

Sept/2014 "Interesting Tips...after Ownership" DSC off is a must if you live anywhere that doesn't have ultra smooth pavement.

Oct/2014 "First Advanced ///M School" Great and detailed write up! Though I have to agree with KennyPowers. No DSC off = deal breaker. You're not properly learning car control if you don't learn how to understand and react to traction events. The F8X is actually the perfect car to drive with DSC off because it will test your ability to manage throttle/steering input but it never snaps, it's very progressive and a joy to orchestrate. MDM or DSC completely remove that joy.

Oct/2014 "RWD vs Quattro" I bought a M4 specifically so I can get the tires to break loose. Otherwise yeah by a Quattro...
Disgusted by boastful people. I got rear ended yesterday and thank goodness nothing looked remotely damaged except some bumper blemishes. Regardless of the car you drive. Be sensible, no show boating. The guy who hit me with a '94 Porsche looked like an enthusiast and we were both adults about the situation. On the other hand, you never know what kind of people you meet and he might make a claim that I brake checked him. Which I wish CHP made an online option to make an online claim since no patrol unit was needed for our incident. Be safe people.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 04:33 PM   #24
The Convert
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette View Post
I actually feel really bad for him. Must be soooo embarrassed. It's even on Jalopnik. http://jalopnik.com/how-not-to-expla...s-b-1677523538
I would feel bad for him if IT WASN'T COMPLETELY HIS FAULT. I hope he feels like a total tool and feels like everyone knows and is laughing at him for being a total tool.

Let this be a lesson to all you little show off wannabe drifters!
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 04:40 PM   #25
bimmette
YouTube.com/TvTara
Canada
Rep
Drives: like I stole it! (11 m3 E93)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Convert
Quote:
I actually feel really bad for him. Must be soooo embarrassed. It's even on Jalopnik. http://jalopnik.com/how-not-to-expla...s-b-1677523538
I would feel bad for him if IT WASN'T COMPLETELY HIS FAULT. I hope he feels like a total tool and feels like everyone knows and is laughing at him for being a total tool.

Hahaha, ok but being embarrassed on this forum is enough. The video has gone viral though. Makes all bimmer drivers look bad.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 04:44 PM   #26
Blindside_137
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 SSII E90 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
Quote:
Quote:
I actually feel really bad for him. Must be soooo embarrassed. It's even on Jalopnik. http://jalopnik.com/how-not-to-expla...s-b-1677523538" rel="" target="_blank">http://<a href="http://jalopnik.com/...1677523538</a>

Hahaha, ok but being embarrassed on this forum is enough. The video has gone viral though. Makes all bimmer drivers look bad.
Bimmer drivers have always looked bad and everyone knows it. Heck people at school ask if I'm a bimmer douche.

I just say I always signal and never speed, and love my car. Haha

I guess this video does nothing to refute those bimmer douche claims.
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 05:49 PM   #27
GetSomeE92
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 Space Gray E92

Quote:

Sept/2014 "Just Got my First Ticket in the M" I got pulled over 2 blocks away after leaving the dealership upon picking up my car -________-

Luckily, the cop was really cool about it and even commented that the M4 was a really nice ride and let me on my way (sigh of relief). In case you were wondering, I may or may not have done a huge powerslide prior to being pulled over but hey my last two cars were AWD, so gimme a break

Sept/2014 "Interesting Tips...after Ownership" DSC off is a must if you live anywhere that doesn't have ultra smooth pavement.

Oct/2014 "First Advanced ///M School" Great and detailed write up! Though I have to agree with KennyPowers. No DSC off = deal breaker. You're not properly learning car control if you don't learn how to understand and react to traction events. The F8X is actually the perfect car to drive with DSC off because it will test your ability to manage throttle/steering input but it never snaps, it's very progressive and a joy to orchestrate. MDM or DSC completely remove that joy.

Oct/2014 "RWD vs Quattro" I bought a M4 specifically so I can get the tires to break loose. Otherwise yeah by a Quattro...
This is hilarious, considering he didn't even try to steer into the slide to correct it. Obviously has no idea what he is doing.
      01-06-2015, 06:00 PM   #28
KFJ512a
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW e92 335i, e60 525i M-Sport

he probably should have gone with an audi so the awd can drive it for him
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 06:57 PM   #29
MORTON
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' N54 6SPD E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetSomeE92 View Post
This is hilarious, considering he didn't even try to steer into the slide to correct it. Obviously has no idea what he is doing.
Lol I never thought of diggin up his old posts but that just confirms he's a dumbass as if the video didn't right lol all that crap about going to formula school was def bs then..
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 06:59 PM   #30
MORTON
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 08' N54 6SPD E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFJ512a View Post
he probably should have gone with an audi so the awd can drive it for him
Lol at least being in the AWD Audi he could have traversed the off road portion of that a bit better hahaha poor fella buhahahahaha
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 07:31 PM   #31
bamboostk86
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

Garage List
2007 328I E93  [10.00]
2009 bmw X3  [0.00]
unit

Stay clean my friends
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 08:41 PM   #32
e92ben
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 BMW 635csi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmette
Quote:
Quote:

Of course. This is how we all leave the house everyday

e92 ///M3
Appreciate 0
      01-06-2015, 09:06 PM   #33
miker2013
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335xi 6mt Msport coupe

Quote:

lmfao
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2015, 11:52 AM   #34
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

LMAO love his response to all this shit..

"A mistake was made", yes by his parents.
Appreciate 2
      01-07-2015, 06:01 PM   #35
07chupacabra
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i

Quote:
Bimmer drivers have always looked bad and everyone knows it. Heck people at school ask if I'm a bimmer douche.

I just say I always signal and never speed, and love my car. Haha

I guess this video does nothing to refute those bimmer douche claims.
I just bring up the psychotic Prius drivers, always end up getting compliments on the car though
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2015, 07:12 PM   #36
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is

Haha, wow. I think this guy was asking for it. No reason for it to whip it that far on what seems to be stock power. I remember when I was in high school, a lot of my friends, myself included, used to mash the gas and try and jerk the wheel side to side to get the tires to break loose to make it seem like the car had enough power to do it on its own and get a little skid mark out of it. Seems like this guy is not used to the rwd power and did the same thing but just drove himself into the median. Poor guy but funny as shit!
Appreciate 0
      01-07-2015, 07:13 PM   #37
SUHleen
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
LMAO love his response to all this shit..

"A mistake was made", yes by his parents.
Appreciate 0