E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > BEST vendor to deal with? $$$ to spend...?

03-17-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
TeeJay3580
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i E90

Exclamation BEST vendor to deal with? $$$ to spend...?

I just got my E90 about (3) weeks ago. So far I got 20" Breyton Race GTSs, tires, H&R race springs, and Rizz Coated DPs. Nothing installed, all on its way. And today, i got a nice DENT in my passenger side door, totally free of charge. you can read about that on another thread...

I usually like to purchase most of my item from 1 or 2 people. In most cases the more your purchase the better your pricing gets on the bottom line. Anyone have really good experience with vendors that carry good product, at good prices, and have good customer service. I know, thats a lot to ask.

I am looking to add a FMIC, BOV, exhaust system, piggy back or some other sort of ECU and some other odds and ends.

I got plans for the body work, which will be at a later date...

Any suggestions or comments would be GREATLY appriciated...
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 08:06 PM   #2
UniqueEDesign
Rep
Drives: Prototype E92

Hey There,

We are an authorized Active Autowerke dealer. We can set you up with all your performance needs....FMIC, BOV, Exhaust System, and Tunning. Shoot us a PM for an quote.

-UED
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
RiXst3r
Rep
Drives: M235i

I sell an essential "odd and end" (aka boost gauge and mounting pod)

Right now I am the only place to get the 335 pod, but I pride myself on spotless customer service

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126863
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 08:23 PM   #4
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Hey there!

My name is James from **********s

We are your source for all your 335i products We are constantly uploading new products for variety of cars everyday, at the lowest prices

Best of all, we're authorized dealers of various companies, such as Miro (known for the hot M6 & CSL style wheels), Velocity Motoring (known for the classy CSL style wheels), Supersprint (for all your exhaust needs ), KW suspensions (for anything suspensions, at the lowest price, guaranteed, Turner Motorsport, Rieger Tuning, and even more!

You can check out all the products we are carrying, and if you don't see a product on our website that you're interested in, shoot me a PM We have so many products available, they're just not on the website yet, but they will be! (www.**********s.com)

I'll be around practically everyday, weekends included :P, to help you with any questions you have regarding anything!!

Want a BOV? A chip? Exhaust? FMIC? We've got everything!

Give me a call Toll Free about a package deal on the performance products we carry at (877) MOD - 0095 x8003.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 08:25 PM   #5
TeeJay3580
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
I sell an essential "odd and end" (aka boost gauge and mounting pod)

Right now I am the only place to get the 335 pod, but I pride myself on spotless customer service

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126863

i'm the one that asked when the double pod will be available
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 08:36 PM   #6
RiXst3r
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeJay3580 View Post
i'm the one that asked when the double pod will be available
ah, yes... for boost and AFR?

What if I could find you a 52mm boost/afr 2 in 1 gauge?
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 08:44 PM   #7
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

You should through the vendor reviews on this board. A lot of good info there. I rather pay a little bit more and get the support I need then deal with a vendor who takes your money and runs.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 09:07 PM   #8
shiggy
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW 2009 M3

Quote:
I just got my E90 about (3) weeks ago. So far I got 20" Breyton Race GTSs, tires, H&R race springs, and Rizz Coated DPs. Nothing installed, all on its way. And today, i got a nice DENT in my passenger side door, totally free of charge. you can read about that on another thread...

I usually like to purchase most of my item from 1 or 2 people. In most cases the more your purchase the better your pricing gets on the bottom line. Anyone have really good experience with vendors that carry good product, at good prices, and have good customer service. I know, thats a lot to ask.

I am looking to add a FMIC, BOV, exhaust system, piggy back or some other sort of ECU and some other odds and ends.

I got plans for the body work, which will be at a later date...

Any suggestions or comments would be GREATLY appriciated...
the only thing I could add to this post is my own personal experiences with a couple of vendors on this site.
Although I have yet to order product from Jlevi, I found them to be very helpful and informative....I had inquired about product and pricing which they replied quickly and stated their willingness to answer any further inquiries.
Mod Bargains was awesome....I ordered several product from them and the whole process was painless and without concern. All my product was received within a week (i live in canada) and the order was fulfilled accurately.
as mentioned by another member, there are some great vendors on this site and as you become more familiar and read posts you will determine who you want to deal with without fear or reservations.
cheers, shiggy
2009 Jet Black E92 M3, DCT, Nav, Novillo Leather, PDC, EDC, BBS CHR's 20", Yokohama Advan Sports Tires, Eiback Pro-Kit Springs, Dinan Pullies and Dinan Stage1 software, black grills, black side gills, alcantara shift and ebrake boot.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2008, 09:51 PM   #9
Max@Logic
United_States
Rep
Drives: E55 AMG

Hi,

Although our website is currently under construction. We have an actual store front and we carry almost every component that sells for the 335 at very competitive prices!

We also produced our own intake system for the 335. It is a 100% bolt on application with excellent power gains, increased throtle response, and great sound! Please visit our thread.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125076

We have an experienced and knowledgable staff that can help you with you along the way. Any questions just give us a shout.

Best Regards,
Max-
      03-17-2008, 09:59 PM   #10
Ruff Rider
"posting from my recliner"
United_States
Rep
Drives: twin turbo Prius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max@Logic View Post
Hi,

Although our website is currently under construction. We have an actual store front and we carry almost every component that sells for the 335 at very competitive prices!

We also produced our own intake system for the 335. It is a 100% bolt on application with excellent power gains, increased throtle response, and great sound! Please visit our thread.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125076

We have an experienced and knowledgable staff that can help you with you along the way. Any questions just give us a shout.

Best Regards,
Max-
+1 Never had a vendor get back to me so quickly. Great intake for the 335i

Ping Golf Club demo tech
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2008, 02:28 AM   #11
Max@Logic
United_States
Rep
Drives: E55 AMG

Thank You for the kind words! We try to make every customer feel that they are our priority, because customer service is our #1 GOAL!!

Best Regards,
Max-
      03-18-2008, 04:05 AM   #12
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiggy View Post
the only thing I could add to this post is my own personal experiences with a couple of vendors on this site.
Although I have yet to order product from Jlevi, I found them to be very helpful and informative....I had inquired about product and pricing which they replied quickly and stated their willingness to answer any further inquiries.
Jlevi are not good vendors IMHO. They sell you fake stuff, see the eisenhaus thread, (and I will say they too were duped in this instance by their supplier, but I am their customer and not a customer of Eisenhaus) and then fail to make amends with their customers - rather they push you to deal with their supplier ?

Personally I will never buy or recommend another person purchase items from them.

Otherwise despite thoughts to the contrary I have always received good service from Vishnu if you are after ECU mods. Most of the issues are install related IMHO.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2008, 01:12 PM   #13
TeeJay3580
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiXst3r View Post
ah, yes... for boost and AFR?

What if I could find you a 52mm boost/afr 2 in 1 gauge?

Oh, i know there are 2-3 gauges that show both. I still want a (2) gauge pod Or even (3)...

That would be wonderful...
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #14
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiggy View Post
Mod Bargains was awesome....I ordered several product from them and the whole process was painless and without concern. All my product was received within a week (i live in canada) and the order was fulfilled accurately.
as mentioned by another member, there are some great vendors on this site and as you become more familiar and read posts you will determine who you want to deal with without fear or reservations.
cheers, shiggy
Shiggy... That was so touching Seriously though, thanks a lot for such kind words. Put a big smile on my face I'm glad we were able to make sure you were satisfied with the product and our customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post
Jlevi are not good vendors IMHO. They sell you fake stuff, see the eisenhaus thread, (and I will say they too were duped in this instance by their supplier, but I am their customer and not a customer of Eisenhaus) and then fail to make amends with their customers - rather they push you to deal with their supplier ?

Personally I will never buy or recommend another person purchase items from them.

Otherwise despite thoughts to the contrary I have always received good service from Vishnu if you are after ECU mods. Most of the issues are install related IMHO.
I know that Eisenhaus was a HUGE deal when it turned out that they were selling fake products, but to be honest, we wouldn't be able to do much either. It was definitely a huge disappointment when everyone found out..the only thing we were able to do was cut all connections to eisenhaus and find a different distributor. As we can see IND took the liberty working very quickly on getting their Eisenmann website up.

Of course, that doesn't mean we wouldn't try to make sure you come out happy
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2008, 09:29 PM   #15
TheAcAvenger
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 R35 GTR / 2007 E92 335i

I had a really good experience with namotorsports. I think many others have as well?
2018 R35 GT-R Cicio800 | 2007 E92 335i - RB Turbos, TC Kline DA Coils, HPA M3 Suspension, Quaife LSD, Stoptech BBK, JB4, FuelIT, AR Downpipes, RDSport Quads, Stett OC, Helix IC, Volk TE-37, Vorsteiner V-35, OSS Headlights | Retired - 2015 F82 M4
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2008, 09:41 PM   #16
RobindaE46
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: OLD ASS E46 + AW E92 335i

I had good dealings with Nate and Anthony from IND-Distribution. They were dealers for Bastuck and Eisenmann but now only do Eisenmann. I love my Bastuck exhaust but now wheelsto.com is selling them.

Good luck with your modding!!!!!!!!!!!!
      03-19-2008, 02:30 AM   #17
WOPALX
Lieutenant Colonel
Australia
Rep
Drives: 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James************ View Post

Of course, that doesn't mean we wouldn't try to make sure you come out happy
There in lies the point.
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 01:45 PM   #18
TeeJay3580
Banned
United_States
Rep

Thanks for the info guess, now i just have to decide what products to go with...
Appreciate 0
      03-19-2008, 01:49 PM   #19
NPDAN
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW DCT M3

Garage List
2008 E92 M3  [8.00]
07' E92 335i  [0.00]
I'll vouch for all 3 that have chimed in. I have dealt with all of them and they have all been an absolute pleasure...
      03-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #20
TeeJay3580
Banned
United_States
Rep

IS this it guys??? Dam, i should become a vendor, if the market is left this wide open...
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 02:19 AM   #21
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOPALX View Post

Pardon me?
Did we not call Eisenhaus for you, get you the refund, and have it wired directly from them to you?
When the distributor requests "let us directly refund your customer" ... we figure that's what you wanted.

As far as I'm concerned, we took care of you, and I gave you my extension to call me if you need anything whatsoever. I'm a little offended, but, you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

JL
Appreciate 0
      03-30-2008, 02:31 AM   #22
SV Concepts
United_States
Rep
Drives: Vorsteiner E60 M5

Quote:
IS this it guys??? Dam, i should become a vendor, if the market is left this wide open...
As the senior vendor here (Est. 2004) I suppose we should chime in as well.

JleviSW.com Reseller Rating

Product Reviews

Vendor Reviews on E46Fanatics.com

Vendor Reviews on E90Post.com

Some background info:
-We keep our most popular items in stock for fastest shipping. We avoid drop shipping as much as possible for small and medium sized items, as it delays the orders for you, our customer
-We have a physical location in Silicon Valley
-Our pricing is extremely competitive
-We pride ourselves on having some of the best service in the industry
-we are master distributors with many brands such as DPE, Vorsteiner, Enkreuz, Bimmian, Velocity Motoring, Umnitza, and many others, reflecting our presence in the industry

Let us know if you need anything.

Thanks
JL
Appreciate 0