E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes > Anyone have 2 - 20" wheels I can borrow?

04-18-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
C ///M
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '04 M3 & '07 X3 M-Sport

Garage List
Anyone have 2 - 20" wheels I can borrow?

All -

So next week I'm fitting my new brakes and unfortunately my 19" VB3's are probably not going to clear.

I'm in the process of trying to pick the set of 20" wheels that I want, or I'm going to buy a set of the F12/13 M6 19" wheels that are designed to clear the brakes and that way i can use the tires I have already, but anyway, I'm having a hard time deciding and I'm running out of time.

Is there anybody out there willing to lend me a couple 20" wheels that i can borrow just for a few days or a weekend? I know that's a lot to ask, so no worries. Plus, I'm pretty sure hardly anybody here has 20" wheels anyway.

I'm thinking I should just by a set of the Avant Garde M355's in 20", but then ForgeStar's are basically the same price...

I don't know...
Appreciate 0