E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > From Vishnu Support

09-30-2007, 05:21 AM   #67
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

Again I ask, did Shiv say you had to pay a restocking fee?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:21 AM   #68
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep
Drives: 335coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaji335i View Post
yes

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showpo...9&postcount=51
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:23 AM   #69
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Thats off of their website, have you messaged Calvin like Shiv told you to and find out if you are getting a full refund.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:25 AM   #70
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Thats off of their website, have you messaged Calvin like Shiv told you to and find out if you are getting a full refund.
your not the brightest crayon in the box are you, maybe a dark brown or green?

go back and actually read because you are wrong
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 05:27 AM   #71
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

You are linking a post from someone else that has their return policy on it. He probably tried to return v1.47 (since he has to wait for v2.0). http://www.vishnutuning.com/terms.htm

So has Calvin said you are paying a 25% restocking fee for YOUR v2.0 return?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 06:18 AM   #72
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You are linking a post from someone else that has their return policy on it. He probably tried to return v1.47 (since he has to wait for v2.0). http://www.vishnutuning.com/terms.htm

So has Calvin said you are paying a 25% restocking fee for YOUR v2.0 return?
why would i bother asking? the idea of running a procede w/o v2 once its out is idiotic part of the purchase price of the original IS v2 (or supposed to be anyway ) thats like saying hey heres my 1300$, i know its supposed to pay for all these features it doesnt have yet, but dont worry, you can just keep the money for those features"

so lets re-cap because im tired of the "crying over delays like a 12 year old" crap when the delays are actually pretty low on my list of complaints

complaints toward the vishnu team

Broken promises (IE catback exhaust map, launch control, map switching, and update that was supposed to have a cost of "there may be a small cost to cover the materials")

Empty promises (IE downpipe map)

Flat out lies (IE a "flatter torque curve that does not drop off as fast as 1.47" anyone that looks at the dyno can see its the opposite, so its not that bad, but you still should not tell potential customers something like this when they may not see the dyno before purchasing [or have the intelligence to interpret it])

Charging for an update that should have been free (NOTE: it makes NO difference if this is an update or upgrade or any variation when the free updates that were promised have not been delivered yet, therefore a charged update should not be developed before the promised free updates have been provided, and v2 should have fallen under the free update anyway)

Business practice of releasing official ship dates when development has not been completed and product not fully tested leading to missed shipping dates and actually charging credit cards before the items are ready to ship

Promising one thing and doing another, IE "we have 25 orders ready to ship and they should go out tommarow" but then only shipping 4 as test subjects and not informing customers that there order was delayed until many days after it was supposed to ship (i dont have a problem with the decision so much as not sharing that decision with people that will then be expecting, once again, for their order to be shipped)

Bad customer service though the revenue is there to improve it, vishnu tuning may be a "small" company by employee count, but it is quite large in revenue

complaints about vishnu fanbois

continually hypocrisy and fanboism towards anyone who might complain about the holly shiv and vishnu tuning who can do no wrong, even while many have directed complaints themselves towards other companies for the same misgivings

its a free country (well its supposed to be ), more importantly, they are legitimate complaints, complaining about someone complaining is fine too, telling someone they dont have the right to complain... is not

as an epilogue ( )

as i, and as im sure anyone else who has complained, know delays happen, problems come up, dates can be missed

its how things are handled when problems and delays come up that reflect on a business, its what was done ahead of time (or what was not done) in order to insure dates were not missed

finally canceling a v2 order is not an option part of the purchase price of v1 IS v2, its already been paid for to an extent
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 08:34 AM   #73
yahtzee
El Capitan
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vq352k View Post
Trust me i understand is not your fault that bmw change their ECUs
What about those that have a 535i and V1.47 already installed (just got it first week in August)? Is V2 being "redone" for the E60 as well?
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 08:45 AM   #74
pikkashoe
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335 Coupe

533ogetnon, why do you keeping dodging the question?? Answer the man's question, have you personally called Vishnu and asked for a refund? And if so, did they tell you that you would have a 25% fee.

Stop posting links to other people's situations and answer the question?
      09-30-2007, 09:00 AM   #75
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikkashoe View Post
533ogetnon, why do you keeping dodging the question?? Answer the man's question, have you personally called Vishnu and asked for a refund? And if so, did they tell you that you would have a 25% fee.

Stop posting links to other people's situations and answer the question?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 533ogetnom View Post
why would i bother asking? the idea of running a procede w/o v2 once its out is idiotic part of the purchase price of the original IS v2 (or supposed to be anyway ) thats like saying hey heres my 1300$, i know its supposed to pay for all these features it doesnt have yet, but dont worry, you can just keep the money for those features"

never said or even implied that i had, i had quoted VQ and he went off on his own conclusions, all i was saying is the fact that they said that to VQ was bullshit and probably the worst bit of BS to come out of their office yet
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 11:28 AM   #76
Bravo1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Accord

Ok let's ask an open question... Shiv / Calvin will you give a 100% credit to anyone who pre-ordered / ordered the V2 right now?

If they do then I say 533ogetnom.. cancel your order. You will obviously never be 100% pleased with this product after all of this, so why wait another 2 months to get V2? They have other alternatives out there, so take it. To me you are just proving why Vishnu can get away with what it is doing.... you can bitch all you want on the forum and slam them for all the false advertising, yet you will still buy the product. If you are so unhappy cancel, if not then you will just have to suck it up because it's your choice to be unhappy till V2 is finally shipped.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 11:46 AM   #77
pikkashoe
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335 Coupe

Bravo1, well said, well said

One word - hypocrite!
      09-30-2007, 03:34 PM   #78
kaji335i
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

never said or even implied that i had, i had quoted VQ and he went off on his own conclusions, all i was saying is the fact that they said that to VQ was bullshit and probably the worst bit of BS to come out of their office yet
You never implied that?

Quote:
Quote:
You are one sad individual.
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 06:31 PM   #79
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
You never implied that?

You are one sad individual.
well if you actually bothered to click the link and read the post it would be very obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo1 View Post
Ok let's ask an open question... Shiv / Calvin will you give a 100% credit to anyone who pre-ordered / ordered the V2 right now?

If they do then I say 533ogetnom.. cancel your order. You will obviously never be 100% pleased with this product after all of this, so why wait another 2 months to get V2? They have other alternatives out there, so take it. To me you are just proving why Vishnu can get away with what it is doing.... you can bitch all you want on the forum and slam them for all the false advertising, yet you will still buy the product. If you are so unhappy cancel, if not then you will just have to suck it up because it's your choice to be unhappy till V2 is finally shipped.
again part of the purchase price of the original procede IS v2, plain and simple, having v1 without getting v2 would be idiotic
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2007, 07:03 PM   #80
Bravo1
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Accord

Quote:
again part of the purchase price of the original procede IS v2, plain and simple, having v1 without getting v2 would be idiotic
LOL well I guess you are the idiot that purchased it then

Yes the V2 upgrade price is not justified as software and firmware upgrades should be free, but they are essentially charging you $150 for a harness.

Sorry man, it's going to be a while before you get V2 and when you do it's probably not going to be what you are expecting but they have to make a good profit. I can get you a good price on a C reader though CReader
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2007, 12:45 AM   #81
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

I wanna know what the peoples problems are that argue for vishnu's customer support. We know its not good, why defend it thats not gonna make it better, we can make them make it better
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2007, 12:54 AM   #82
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
God help us all if theres a v3
      10-01-2007, 12:57 AM   #83
schneid4323
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, M6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2007, 12:59 AM   #84
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyBimmerDude View Post
might start ordering now
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2007, 03:44 AM   #85
mig28
Major
Rep
Drives: She's black, wild, 'n hawt!!

well said

better than EISENHAUS for sure.

that company no even saying anythings regarding my exhaust.

5 months already and yet no status
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2007, 09:28 AM   #86
cheluto2
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 AW MT

Garage List
2007 335i E90  [0.00]
Quote:
So you would say that part of the purchase price of Windows XP includes Windows Vista, and that having one without the other is idiotic? Just because an upgrade is available, doesn't mean that you can't keep your original product.

You purchased V1.x, NOT V2. V2 is an upgrade that you can purchase if you want to when it comes out. The moment you received your PROcede, Vishnu fulfilled their commitment to you, which was to deliver the version you purchased at the time. V2 is an upgrade that you can choose to purchase or not. You already have your $1,300 worth of product from them. So stop complaining.

Let me as you: have you been charged for V2 yet? If so: has Vishnu told you specifically that if want your $150 back they will charge you a restocking fee? Because it seems to me you are not interested in returning or cancelling anything. You just want to complain for the sake of complaining. And if they want to charge a restocking fee to someone who bought V1.x, they have every right. Again, they delivered the product already. The upgrade is a separate transaction.
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2007, 09:55 AM   #87
533ogetnom
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheluto2 View Post
So you would say that part of the purchase price of Windows XP includes Windows Vista, and that having one without the other is idiotic? Just because an upgrade is available, doesn't mean that you can't keep your original product.

You purchased V1.x, NOT V2. V2 is an upgrade that you can purchase if you want to when it comes out. The moment you received your PROcede, Vishnu fulfilled their commitment to you, which was to deliver the version you purchased at the time. V2 is an upgrade that you can choose to purchase or not. You already have your $1,300 worth of product from them. So stop complaining.
so let me ask you something, which of the promised free upgrades that were part of v1 have you received? they have not fulfilled their commitment with v1, v2 is a substitute for what they failed to provide with v1

and this is only if you consider it to not be part of the un specified (as opposed to the specified ones we never received) free upgrades meant to come with v1, which i consider it anyway

anyway you look at it its BS

and when you purchased xp, you purchased sp1, and sp2 and all upgrades and updates all of which increased the performance of the operating system, so your analogy is retarded, vista is a totally different product, v2 is not
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2007, 10:03 AM   #88
!Xoible
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
Quote:
so let me ask you something, which of the promised free upgrades that were part of v1 have you received? they have not fulfilled their commitment with v1, v2 is a substitute for what they failed to provide with v1

and this is only if you consider it to not be part of the un specified (as opposed to the specified ones we never received) free upgrades meant to come with v1, which i consider it anyway

anyway you look at it its BS

and when you purchased xp, you purchased sp1, and sp2 and all upgrades and updates all of which increased the performance of the operating system, so your analogy is retarded, vista is a totally different product, v2 is not
please cancel your order already. you're making me sympathize with Vishnu.

However, i agree his analogy about Windows isnt the best. BUT if you consider microsoft products such as SQL Server or .NET technology you will realize that what Vishnu is doing is not odd at all. Basically Microsoft markets a list of 10 features and the set date X for release. Date X passes usually without a word from Microsoft. Then when X+1 year comes they will release a product with 1/10 features. in 5-8 years they manage to add 7/10 of these features AND they make you pay for them too in upgrades. So in a sense you are paying for that 10 features multiple times + you are delayed.

i dont want to sound offensive to you or anything but most of us do not like too much drama. We all understand your concerns and most of us have the same concerns, but I personally am tired of reading the same thing over and over again.

i dont want to shut u up or anything, but it'd be the cool thing to do to be a bit more patient.
thanks!
Appreciate 0