E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > WTB: 335i/535i/550i, 6 speed, Sport, RWD, Sedan

06-22-2013, 07:16 PM   #1
MATT0404
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M3

WTB: 335i/535i/550i, 6 speed, Sport, RWD, Sedan

I'm going to start exploring my options as my current lease comes to an end. My lease will not expire until December of this year but I realize I'm looking for something pretty specific and want to take my time to find the perfect car. That being said, if I find that perfect car before December, I don't have a problem working out a deal and having an extra vehicle for a few months.

Ideally I'm looking for an '08 and up 550i/6. This has proven to be a tough vehicle to locate and I'm too skeptical to buy one from a dealer with an unknown history. This is why I've broadened my search to the 535i as well as the 335i. I'm not too picky on the size of the car, i.e. 3 series vs 5 series. I do however appreciate a vehicle that has maintenance records and 1 or 2 caring previous owners. The condition of the car is much more important to me than whether it's a 550i, a 535i, or a 335i. Here's a quick rundown of what I'm looking for:

08+ 550i, 6 speed
08+ 535i, 6 speed
09+ 335i, 6 speed, sedan (1st child on the way, don't want to deal with a coupe)

Miles are not a huge concern as long as they are documented with service records.

M-Sport package is a huge plus but not a requirement.

Sport package is a must.

Premium package.

Cold weather package.

Silver, white, or gray exterior. Not looking for black or red but I'd consider other colors.

For price, I'm looking to stay under $30k.

PM me if you have what I'm looking for! Thank you.
Appreciate 0