E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Mid 30's and single...thank god I'm a man!

04-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #45
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep
Drives: a380

^ of course it's worth it for the right woman. but a tuesday night and you just feel like gettin' some, i'd rather go for a hooker than lie my way into a one night stand.

and if you think food/sex is a ridiculous analogy, you obviously haven't met the big guy talking about the sandwich he had last night. i think he jizzed while explaining to me how good it was.

Last edited by amanda hor$t; 04-02-2013 at 01:13 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 01:14 PM   #46
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep
Drives: Something Italian

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Grubba Balls View Post
some guys just don't care to lie and play that game
Some guys just don't care to have sex with someone who does so multiple times a day with multiple people.

Enjoy though....
      04-02-2013, 01:16 PM   #47
carve
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Exactly. I may "play the field" a good bit, but I do have an emotional connection with all the women I'm with. I only date intelligent women, so I also have an intellectual connection with them. It makes the experience so much more enjoyable- the spending of time with them is great so that costs me nothing, and I spend very little money on them. They like me because I take care of myself, live an interesting and successful life, am honest about what I want (even if what I want is multiple relationships), I know how to satisfy them and I make them feel special and appreciated without looking needy. I couldn't imagine having to pay a woman to have sex with me- I'd feel pathetic and it sounds like a shallow experience, not to mention unnecessarily risky. Driving a girl crazy so she can't keep her hands off of you OF HER OWN VOLITION is half the fun.

Last edited by carve; 04-03-2013 at 12:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 01:18 PM   #48
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
Some guys just don't care to have sex with someone who does so multiple times a day with multiple people.

Enjoy though....
pro > slut
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 02:32 PM   #49
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
pro > slut
Just one of the differences between Pros and Sluts....

Pros - 3500+ sexual partners

Sluts - 35+/- sexual partners
      04-02-2013, 02:38 PM   #50
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lute View Post
I am loathe to think that some of you chaps are the same in real life as you are on these threads.

A scary thought to say the least.
Forums are like alcohol in the respect that a drunk mans words are his sober thoughts.

Give people a little anonymity and boom, out come the hookers and blow.
      04-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #51
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Just one of the differences between Pros and Sluts....

Pros - 3500+ sexual partners

Sluts - 35+/- sexual partners
james bond kills out of duty, scaramanga doesn't.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 03:26 PM   #52
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
However you justify the fact that you need a hooker to get laid...
Sigh...no what im' saying is that I can't judge the guy.
After all who am i to judge him on what makes him happy?
And he's not hurting or killing anyone...so for me...I can care less.

And yeah in a way when you think about it you are in a way paying for sex. Time money and risk.
When the ladies start investing the same level of time money and risk into getting into your pants I guess you could say they are paying for it.

But yeah, I pay for dinner because it's the right thing...I agree with you 100%. And it's a non issue.
But when you think about it....say 3 dinners on average before you get laid?
Say $100 per night out...you are out $300...
Going rate in NYC on Stoner St was $300 an hour....

I don't know if it's right or wrong....I'm not in a position to question anyone. As long as no one gets hurt and no one dies....who cares? He is happy? yeah. She is happy? yeah...
So....why call the guy names or make fun of him...hell I like Sushi...many people don't....am I a bad person for liking sushi?

Why get angry?
His life his choice.
And his choice is making him happy.
Which is more than many people are.....

ps
working hard on that not being mean to chubby girls or the engineers who love them.

Last edited by shah269; 04-02-2013 at 03:32 PM..
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #53
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
Sigh...no what im' saying is that I can't judge the guy.
After all who am i to judge him on what makes him happy?
And he's not hurting or killing anyone...so for me...I can care less.

And yeah in a way when you think about it you are in a way paying for sex. Time money and risk.
When the ladies start investing the same level of time money and risk into getting into your pants I guess you could say they are paying for it.

But yeah, I pay for dinner because it's the right thing...I agree with you 100%. And it's a non issue.
But when you think about it....say 3 dinners on average before you get laid?
Say $100 per night out...you are out $300...
Going rate in NYC on Stoner St was $300 an hour....

I don't know if it's right or wrong....I'm not in a position to question anyone. As long as no one gets hurt and no one dies....who cares? He is happy? yeah. She is happy? yeah...
So....why call the guy names or make fun of him...hell I like Sushi...many people don't....am I a bad person for liking sushi?

Why get angry?
His life his choice.
And his choice is making him happy.
Which is more than many people are.....

ps
working hard on that not being mean to chubby girls or the engineers who love them.
You guys are all the same. Quick to argue and when there is push back you revert to one of these posts about it's not hurting anyone..... I'm not sure if you're aware but the average life span of a hooker isn't all that long. See when no one wants to bang them anymore they have a difficult time surviving and often commit suicide either on purpose or by accidental overdose. I guess thats another thread though. One in which you'll claim no moral responsibility for anyway.

Back on point; I'll explain what happened here. No one cares what you, me or anyone else does in their free time. No one got angry about anything, no one hardly responded until you stated that we were were all guilty of paying for sex. This incorrect statement is what cause this back and fourth BS about hookers and what not.

The first to start calling names what Jack the Ripper himself pointing out there are "plenty of schmucks available" for conventional relationships.

Then you come out with the theory that basically says purchasing something for a girl that you've had sex with equates to paying for sex there by making us guilty of paying for sex. I know 3rd graders who can pick that analogy out of the 4 as the one that doesn't make sense.

I think i speak for most of us by saying; we couldn't care less if you both paid each other for sex. Just don't try and make each other feel better about doing so by saying that anyone buying a woman dinner means they're paying for sex.
      04-02-2013, 04:16 PM   #54
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

Yeah....women should be paying us to have sex with them!
Or at least make us dinner?
Any arguments there?

OK back on topic?
I think the woman in the article should have gone after younger guys.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #55
amanda hor$t
Banned
Rep

interesting thread guys... no insults intended, to each his own right? you stay outta my hookars and i'll stay away from your sluts
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 01:55 AM   #56
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
I think i speak for most of us by saying; we couldn't care less if you both paid each other for sex. Just don't try and make each other feel better about doing so by saying that anyone buying a woman dinner means they're paying for sex.
Women who have failed become prostitutes. Prostitutes who are too old have no other purpose than to decay and become maggot food -circle of life.
Same can be said of men.
So there is no surer sign of failure than to be a guy who frequents prostitutes.
A successful woman is a wife, maybe has a job and/or is a mother amongst many things.
A failure of a man is a guy who stays at home playing computer games, telling tall tales of hookers, drugs, trustfunds, diplomatic immunity, claiming to be a descendent of an ancient king of China.

Quote:
interesting thread guys... no insults intended, to each his own right? you stay outta my hookars and i'll stay away from your sluts
But if you post it we can at least comment on it no?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #57
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimlock View Post
A failure of a man is a guy who stays at home playing computer games, telling tall tales of hookers, drugs, trustfunds, diplomatic immunity, claiming to be a descendent of an ancient king of China.
Burn.
      04-03-2013, 09:38 AM   #58
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

OK....so back on track......

Last night I left the gym and well had a sushi craving...ever have one of those...it's a tuesday night...so i figure the sushi bar will be empty....
and it is except for a gaggle of mid 40's early 50's hair dressers having a drink.

I sit my ass down order me some sushi and a light drink and enjoying my skydiving magazine and my raw fish....

30min later the gaggle is gone but one...who comes over and sits next to me and well one thing led to another and well shame it's mid week and she had to leave my place at 1am instead of sleep in.

Older women need to understand that we younger guys...well...yeah we love dating 25yo women with hard bodies but well we are lazy just like anyone else. All they need to do is get over their hangups and get into our beds!

The author or the article needs to figure it out!
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 09:58 AM   #59
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

^you're doing the Carve, but with 45-50+ yr old hair dressers..
bet they dug the bald head, having to work with hair all day ..
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 10:09 AM   #60
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

well....here is the thing grim...I'm sitting there eating and reading...I had just been at the gym for like an hour an a half...trying to get in better shape and loose a few lbs and reduce my stress levels....and well she sat next to me and talked to me.

I give the woman credit! She had more balls and better fake tits than a good number of 25yo's i know! She knew what she wanted....a hot beef injection...she saw me and thought i looked good.

Honestly I found it refreshing...not to have to put up a fake ass bit of game to get some chicken heads phone number.

I think more women need to be empwered by their sexual needs and wants and take advantage of all of us 25-40yo men.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 10:19 AM   #61
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Well..... and well.... well.... and well....
      04-03-2013, 10:27 AM   #62
shah269
Major
United_States
Rep

MPOWER...so if you were at a bar...just eating and reading....and you were single....and a well dresed good smelling good looking mid 40's women came over to you and said hi....you would....run? say hi back? Look East and thank Shah?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 11:30 AM   #63
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

Anyone who has to pay for sex has absolutely no game.
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 11:45 AM   #64
Mr Tonka
is probably out riding.
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
MPOWER...so if you were at a bar...just eating and reading....and you were single....and a well dresed good smelling good looking mid 40's women came over to you and said hi....you would....run? say hi back? Look East and thank Shah?
shah.... well, what you don't know is that, well.... i was getting blow jobs and banging cougars before they were called... well, cougars. And well, it was awesome at the time because, well... they were way better than girls of my own age since i was, well... in my early 20's at the time.
      04-03-2013, 11:55 AM   #65
MiddleAgedAl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MediaArtist View Post
Anyone who has to pay for sex has absolutely no game.
I still say that this topic is one of the very few areas where Charlie Sheen actually makes a pretty damn good point.

He always says he didnt pay hookers to have sex with him, being a wealthy celebrity makes it easy to come by without even trying.

He pays them to go away when it's over. Recalling some clingy chicks from my single days, I totally get what he means.

Being the 1 millionth customer served is a pretty big downside of that, to be sure....
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2013, 12:01 PM   #66
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

In college alone, you could get laid by making a girl laugh. Even though that was a while ago for me, I don't remember even dreaming about having to "pay" for it because it wasn't that hard to get in the first place.
Appreciate 0