E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s- horrible quality products and even worse customer service

05-29-2008, 10:04 PM   #67
kennethpetro
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i JB/Black Dakota

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
Mods seriously, why is this still open?
My sentiments exactly^^
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 10:30 PM   #68
Sam12345
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: jet black 335i coupe

Garage List
2008 335i Coupe  [0.00]
ive had only good experience with mod-bargains. A while ago i bothered them with a good 20 emails about M6 reps and they answered them all gladly!
**********s is
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 10:32 PM   #69
mig28
Major
Rep
Drives: She's black, wild, 'n hawt!!

welcome aboard **********s! well you know,most of e90 post members are bunch of kiddo's..u should know what i mean right?

they like to get involve when they dont buy anythings from you.
flaming with no reasons..probably "some" of the members here still going to high school or doing part time job at any mcdonalds,burger king,car wash or anywhere they could find some money..lol

iam not taking any side but its true at any forums they really love jumping to the vendoors...too bad then..well actually as long you ve refunded the money,the case is close! you did your work the rest let the public judge..
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 11:01 PM   #70
tek818
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

Garage List
2018 M3 ZCP  [9.50]
/THREAD
      05-29-2008, 11:57 PM   #71
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by addy85 View Post
Mods seriously, why is this still open?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennethpetro View Post
My sentiments exactly^^
^ Well, I understand where Tek818 is coming from, I just want to make sure we work things out, which I believe we are working things out. He's a great guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam12345 View Post
ive had only good experience with mod-bargains. A while ago i bothered them with a good 20 emails about M6 reps and they answered them all gladly!
**********s is
Hahaha it's part of my job to make sure we inform you with as much knowledgeable answers as we can. We keep things as professional as we can to everyone's standards. You guys are our business, and we appreciate everything you do for us. Even when it comes down to criticisms (which are half the time constructive by the way; and it's greatly appreciated), we make sure we do something about it since customers are saying it for a reason, you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mig28 View Post
welcome aboard **********s! well you know,most of e90 post members are bunch of kiddo's..u should know what i mean right?

they like to get involve when they dont buy anythings from you.
flaming with no reasons..probably "some" of the members here still going to high school or doing part time job at any mcdonalds,burger king,car wash or anywhere they could find some money..lol

iam not taking any side but its true at any forums they really love jumping to the vendoors...too bad then..well actually as long you ve refunded the money,the case is close! you did your work the rest let the public judge..
Yeah, I just read it and do my best to straighten out the situation with each individual response. I do what I can to make sure people understand the situation here. It's not Tek818 that I have problems with anymore..for a while now. We have both been professionally working personally to get this situated, and he's a great person. The issue is starting to become the fact that people are posting negative responses when they might never had an experience with us before. All I ask is that we have a chance to serve you, and if we did serve you and it didn't end well, that maybe we can try once more to make it up to you and prove that we are a professional corporation.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2008, 11:58 PM   #72
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
/THREAD
E-mail sent! I'll be back to check it asap!
Appreciate 0
      05-30-2008, 04:02 AM   #73
rubystar
kitty baby
United_States
Rep
Drives: aw e46

seems like they're actually trying to solve the problem.. don't know why this is still an issue. seriously just seems like people are trying to make something out of nothing. my experience with **********s have always been flawless.

you guys should try to email before jumping to conclusions, yes? (:
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 03:04 AM   #74
Kit523
Major General
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: F80 M3/FK8/C63S

modbargian please respond to this? maybe u can help this guy out?
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=145413
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2008, 03:24 PM   #75
335JB
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi E92

in summary, basically you have to make it publicly known that you are dissatisfied with a vendor for them do to something. that's what i got from all this. both parties obviously started off in a bad way bad mouthing one another and i can bet tek818 was compensated in some way to cease anymore negative feedback towards **********s, thus the "/ THREAD" post. the same goes for **********s, they don't want to lose anymore business than necessary so they must handle this accordingly and take some form of loss whether they give him something for free or some form of credit to shop (all while still keeping his refunded money from using his credit/debit card). i love how the business works.

let's see if they deny this.

OEM Front Lip | Seibon CF Trunk | CF Kidney Grills | Painted Reflectors | GP Thunder Angels | ACS Roof Spoiler | Rear Fogs
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 01:39 PM   #76
06RedGoat
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Sparkling Graphite 335i

edit- opening a new thread for better response

Last edited by 06RedGoat; 06-06-2008 at 03:42 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 01:44 PM   #77
1WickedE90
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06RedGoat View Post
Okay, I was quiet, but I am going to add to this.

I ordered over 2 weeks ago a Touring Cup Kit because they had the best price. The site lists it as in stock, not pre-order. Two weeks later they tell me the product isn't available for another four weeks.

This is a week after the money had already cleared out of my account. I asked for my money back to place an order later. I never received an email back. The money is still not back in my account after three days. I try calling, but none of the numbers they give work.

I didn't want to open another thread on this. Here I am without my money, and no sign of a product I thought would be here by now. Why take my money when they don't even have the product.

I really wanted the product, and have ordered other things that came through quickly. I wasn't going to say anything, but it is really unacceptable.
You should have opened a new thread, might get a faster response that way. Sorry to hear about what happened, best thing you can do is a file a claim with your credit card company.
      06-06-2008, 01:46 PM   #78
06RedGoat
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1WickedE90 View Post
You should have opened a new thread, might get a faster response that way. Sorry to hear about what happened, best thing you can do is a file a claim with your credit card company.
I used a debit card though. The most came out of my bank account. Probably a dumb idea, but sometimes I forget what I order on my credit card then can't pay it off for the month.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #79
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep
Drives: 996TT/ae86

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335JB View Post
in summary, basically you have to make it publicly known that you are dissatisfied with a vendor for them do to something. that's what i got from all this. both parties obviously started off in a bad way bad mouthing one another and i can bet tek818 was compensated in some way to cease anymore negative feedback towards **********s, thus the "/ THREAD" post. the same goes for **********s, they don't want to lose anymore business than necessary so they must handle this accordingly and take some form of loss whether they give him something for free or some form of credit to shop (all while still keeping his refunded money from using his credit/debit card). i love how the business works.

Ah why not ask 355JB - why make up false accusations no we haven't somehow compensated him?

Quote:
edit- opening a new thread for better response
Making a thread does nothing productive, keeps us from answering your pm and helping you out. Contacting us first is the first thing you should do. Especially if you are upset, rather then as this thread has shown lets jump on a bandwagon and bash a vendor.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:09 PM   #80
toofasttooslow
Galactic Emperor
Rep
Drives: Fast

BTW still waiting on that center cap which was promised to me... Glad I'm not holding my breath on getting it.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:13 PM   #81
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gum5h03 View Post
BTW still waiting on that center cap which was promised to me... Glad I'm not holding my breath on getting it.
I PM'ed you (can always just PM/contact us ) need your info - just send you another if you haven't received it.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:14 PM   #82
06RedGoat
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post

Making a thread does nothing productive, keeps us from answering your pm and helping you out. Contacting us first is the first thing you should do. Especially if you are upset, rather then as this thread has shown lets jump on a bandwagon and bash a vendor.
I emailed three days ago with no response (twice actually.) I pm'ed yesterday asking for a refund with no response. Sorry, I want my money back, and a thread was needed to finally get some attention.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:19 PM   #83
Ron@Modbargains
United_States
Rep

Quote:
I emailed three days ago with no response (twice actually.) I pm'ed yesterday asking for a refund with no response. Sorry, I want my money back, and a thread was needed to finally get some attention.
I have no PM's from you - any moderator has my permission to go through my PM Box. Since I cant prove i don't have any emails from you - just have to take my word i have 0 Emails.

Believe me if you want a refund I really don't care, I'll be glad to make our customers happy. But I have 0 contact from you, no phone calls from you - and this has continued now for over an hour where I have to communicate via a thread?
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:22 PM   #84
toofasttooslow
Galactic Emperor
Rep
Drives: Fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron************ View Post
I PM'ed you (can always just PM/contact us ) need your info - just send you another if you haven't received it.
Thanks, I PM'd you back. Hopefuly you can rectify the situation.
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2008, 05:30 PM   #85
tek818
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 X3M Competition

Garage List
2018 M3 ZCP  [9.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335JB View Post

No, I was not compensated in any way to stop this thread. I had to get my money back from Amex. At the end of the day, it was just a lousy license plate frame, and not worth causing anyone potentially thousands of dollars in lost sales.
      06-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #86
g9sBMW
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 328i

Garage List
2007 328i Sedan  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tek818 View Post
seriously. I told them that this product looks worse than something you'd find on ebay. I got tired of waiting for a refund from them, and just reported them to Amex. The charge was taken off my account within 10 minutes.
+1 for AMEX shopper protection
[2007 328i|Black Sapphire|Terra Leather|6 MT|Xenon headlights|BMW Alarm|Clear Bra|Stainless Steel Pedal Pads|Black Line Tails|MTEC V3.0 Angel Eyes|HUPER OPTIK 30 Ceramic TINT|GPThunder Fogs|LED License Plate mod|Sport Shocks/Springs upgrade|ZHP Shift Knob|//M Dead Pedal|Matte Black Grill|Aluminum Strut Bar|Cyba Air Scoops|Rear Fog Switch|Perforated Mtech Wheel|Miro 935s|Hankook v12 evo Tires|BMW SSK]| BMW PE
Appreciate 0