E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Should I get this beast?

10-07-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
LucWerkz
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e70 X5 4.8i (Temporarily)

Should I get this beast?

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
Should I get this 635CSI? Looking for a project car I can work on with my friends. Seller is asking $1000. It needs some work like new brakes and rotors, full exhaust, new clutch master cylinder, and the speedometer doesn't work. Looking to spend 5-7k in fixing it up and around 5k in cosmetics. Motor is rebuilt with less than 10k miles on it. I forgot to ask about the transmission. Body looks pretty good. Is it worth it?
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      10-07-2012, 04:22 PM   #2
nekky
Wagon life
Canada
Rep
Drives: '16 328d M Sport Touring

EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK for $1000... Shit I'd buy that and sit on it til I could do it right.

All that needs is 3k into the interior, 5k into a perfect paintjob, 4k for crazy wheel/tire combo and some exhaust, and you have a seriously amazing looking classic. That's obviously on the high end.

You could skip everything cosmetic, buy coilovers, super nice wheels/tires and ride dirty for like 5 grand all in... DO IT MAN.
Appreciate 0