E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > E90 335i KW Coil Over Clubsport Suspension for sale

01-27-2013, 06:17 PM   #1
racer.rick
Rep
Drives: 335i KW Club Sport

E90 335i KW Coil Over Clubsport Suspension for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,995.00

Item Interest
Slightly used KW Clubsport coil over suspension setup for BMW E90 335i. Complete kit: front and rear shocks (struts in front), front and rear springs with height adjustment, front camber plates. Excellent condition. Removed from my E90 to prep it for sale - most 'normal people' will prefer the stock Sport Suspension... but we all know that we're not 'most normal people'! This package is amazing. Not too stiff for the street, and WAY FUN on the track. Turn your 335i into a 'turbo M3' contender.

If you have questions please email rs@amanick.com

For more info please visit http://www.kw-suspension.com/us/kw_clubsport.php

This package is $3199 at Turner Motorsports. Buy these for only $1995!

ClubSport - Rebound + Compression Adjustable Damping, Front Adjustable Camber Plates, Track-spec Spring Rates - The KW Clubsport line is geared for track-focused cars where performance trumps everything else. These kits have stiffer springs with corresponding changes to the shock adjustment range, and front monoball bearing camber plates (for most BMW applications). Because of the narrow focus of this suspension, we recommend using it only on a racetrack. With solid mounts like monoball bearings you gain performance and agility in place of comfort. Shock, Rebound and Compression, and front camber are all adjustable independently so you can precisely change the handling charactertistics to get the lowest lap times for the track you're running. You've got ultimate control!

KW clubsport – Coilovers for race track and road

KW Clubsport coilovers was developed for customers, who demand a better handling car when participating in track day events, but also require a setup that could be used every day. The Clubsport was specifically designed for the Nordschleife using track day tires. By using the optional adjustable top mounts, the suspension geometry can be adjusted to the requirements of tires and the intended use. The mentioned adjustment options combined with the independently adjustable rebound and compression damping technology allow a suspension setup according to the vehicle load, tire characteristics and different track conditions. KW Clubsport meets every demand regarding a coilover for the usage on the road and the race track.

KW Clubsport suspension kits are independently adjustable in compression and rebound forces and include high performance racing springs. Racing top mounts are optionally available for further performance. KW Clubsport guarantees excellent handling, best performance, highest agility and fantastic lap times.
Height adjustable coilovers
Performance setup for the racetrack
Dampers in compression & rebound forces independently adjustable
Use of high performance linear race springs/li>
In stainless steel technology inox-line
Additional available with racing top mounts
TÜV approval possible depending on the specification
(see references)

Appreciate 0