E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > Big thanks to **********s.com

07-22-2008, 04:11 PM   #1
99bjb00
Rep
Drives: '08 E90 335i AW

Big thanks to **********s.com

I have had a very positive experience with **********s! I purchased their Miro CSLs wheel and tire package http://www.**********s.com/product.a...tyle_wheels_JY , and couldn't be happier!

I ended up with the General Exclaims and the 19" staggered wheel setup w/ TPMS. Once installed, everything synched up perfectly as far as the TPMS is concerned & I could not be happier with the way the car looks. The wheel offset is perect & the car looks so much more aggressive than the stock sport pkg. wheels. Any concerns w/ the Miro Hypersilver color are gone. The finish is awesome and really makes the wheels pop. The ride is so much smoother as well in comparison to the stock run-flats.

Just wanted to thank James for the superior customer service and a great product at a great price. I ordered the wheels mid-day on Tuesday & they arrived at my office that Friday, amazing turnaround. I'll post some pics as soon as I get my camera fixed.

Last edited by 99bjb00; 07-24-2008 at 09:35 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2008, 07:55 PM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

Thank YOU for being such a great customer! You have been a pleasure to deal with, and I am glad we were able to get you the Miro CSLs at a great price

Please post pictures of them installed sometime! I'm sure you and many others are eager to see how your BMW looks
Appreciate 0