E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > you really never know who your messing with

10-31-2007, 09:54 PM   #89
mpimping
Banned
South Korea
Rep
Drives: gti

you should have got his license plate... www.intelius.com we could have skyped him like thousands of times.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #90
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by schneid4323 View Post
he thinks hes an agressive driver . I actually ran a bitch in a honda into a curb yesterday, she cut me off, i honked, she brake checked me, i gave the finger yelled hell nah accelerated up beside her and aggresively went over infton of her like i was going to side swipe the shit outta her, and she swereved and hit a curb.

So, yes I woulda gotten outta the car and fucked that guys day up, I keep a bear knife in my car
omg best car story ever
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2007, 08:01 PM   #91
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_Nation View Post
Im coming home and as a light turns red up ahead of me and with about 30 feet until the white lines, this guy in a Volvo s40 ,or wtf ever, cuts me off. So I flashed my brights at him for a second or two. Not the long enduring high beam flash that you do to someone who really pisses you off but just the "hey man thats not cool" quick high beam flash. He then flips me off, so now I knew I was dealing with an asshole....ok, whatever. So the light turns green and he takes off a bit and so do I then.......................BRAKE CHECK OF MY LIFE! Its true when they say that time slows down and you get a random memory or two flash in your head when something terrible is about to happen. Im still kinda shaken up as im writing this. He braked checked the shit out of me, as if he seriously didn’t care if I hit him. We're talking SLAMMED on his brakes and with just less then 6 feet between us AND my DTC off...I still made it, tires screeching to halt, but made it....thank god for those BMW brakes that proved themselves worthy even with DTC off. "But wait, theres more"

He flips me off again and by now I have completely backed off because I had just realized, and in the most uncomfortable way, that this guy was nuts. He pulls into the lane next to me and motions for me to pull next to him, of course I did not. I quickly flashed my bights twice hoping that it would send a white flag "I give up, you win" message to him. But instead....he swerves into my lane so hard that AGAIN I had to slam on my brakes. He was a ****** looking ***, with a white baseball cap, probably mid 30's. He looked at me and I threw my hands up and was like WTF?! Though I doubt he could see me through my tint and at night. I needed to turn left at the light and he was going straight and he yelled "Where ya goin!!"

I made it to the red light up ahead and was praying that it turned green before his light did for fear that he would throw something at my car, hit it, get out.....or who knows what else. I just said please God turn this light green, please God turn the light green. And it did, and I turned, shaken up as all hell and still in disbelief. Very bad experience and im just left in disbelief at how serious someone can take a high beam flash ESPECIALLY when they know they royally fucked up and cut you off. I swear on my life that I was just an angel's breath away from hitting him when he brake checked me and when he swerved at me. Very scary experience. After he swerved at me I quickly thought to myself, ok fuck this, this is out of hand and I need to call the police, but then reality set in quickly and I thought to myself that A) I don’t have enough time to memorize his license plate and B) Theres probably not much a cop can do anyway.

I've been driving like a grandpa for a while now and I rarely give people shit on the road, and after this I wont even flash a high beam anymore. I was also in fear and shock of the thought of what if he spots my car in a parking lot one day and remembers me and keys it or something

Anyway, you never really know who the hell your dealing with these days. This was by far the worst I’ve ever had to endure on the road and I cant believe someone would want to take it that far. How can they not care about getting into a collision?
omg freakiest car story ever. sorta
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2007, 08:02 PM   #92
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by picus View Post
Can someone ban schneid4323 already? I mean holy shit.
I think he's just playing around...I hope so...
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2007, 09:30 PM   #93
picus
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: e92 SG 335i Coupe

Who cares what he is doing, he's a worthless twat. Someone should ban him.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2007, 09:58 PM   #94
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep
Drives: E90 to A5

Buy a gun. Put it in your glove compartment while you drive. If anyone wants to fuck with you, shoot him and dip.
Appreciate 0
      11-01-2007, 10:23 PM   #95
TheLegacy
Gangsta status
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2002 E39 M5, heavily modded

^ROFL

I have special plates and dash strobes. I dont get trouble to much... THey don't need to know just an EMT but hey scares assholes tailgating me.
"Ready for the Apocalypse"
Appreciate 0
      11-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #96
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

im actually loling at these posts
glad youre ok though boost
Appreciate 0