E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Interior Parts > Wtt:e90 Sport Steering Wheel W/trim And Other Parts For Meth Kit!!!

09-20-2011, 05:28 AM   #1
Haus_07
E85 is my friend
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 E90 335

Wtt:e90 Sport Steering Wheel W/trim And Other Parts For Meth Kit!!!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
All,

I have an E90 sport steering wheel with paddle shift provisions and trim (aluminium sides) in excellent condition, OEM airbox, OEM DP's, OEM intercooler, JB3 (box only), almost brand new PIAA H-4's, and a pair of OEM angel eye's that I'm looking to trade for a meth kit. Let me know if your interested, and I will send pics. Any meth kit will do as long as I can use it with my JB4. Thanks for looking!!!

//sparkling graphite metallic // sport package // logic 7 // m-tech wheel // HID fogs // LED angels // M3 style CF hood // matte black kindney's // AFE DCI // kittyless DP's // custom SS exhaust // Godspeed FMIC // 15ohm JB4// DV Mod //

Last edited by Haus_07; 09-20-2011 at 09:25 PM..
Appreciate 0
      09-20-2011, 04:27 PM   #2
Haus_07
E85 is my friend
United_States
Rep

Anyone???
//sparkling graphite metallic // sport package // logic 7 // m-tech wheel // HID fogs // LED angels // M3 style CF hood // matte black kindney's // AFE DCI // kittyless DP's // custom SS exhaust // Godspeed FMIC // 15ohm JB4// DV Mod //
Appreciate 0
      09-24-2011, 08:31 AM   #3
Haus_07
E85 is my friend
United_States
Rep

Just found out that the tumor in my back that has grown to about the size of a golf ball in the last three months, is indeed cancerous. Bi-opsy results came back earlier today. I was really hoping it would be benighn like most of them are, but I guess I didn't get that lucky. Staying positive though, and I will beat this, just like any other problems in life. Take it one step at a time, and eventually it'll be all good!! Anyway, modding my Beemer is really keeping me sane, but with all this medical BS, I just can't spare the cash for the last engine mod I want to do, and have been wanting for quite some time now!! If there's anyone out there that even has just a pump, or just an FSB, or whatever, look through the items I have listed for trade and maybe I could piece together a meth kit!!! I know nobody really wants the OEM stuff, but my airbox would be perfect for a Mr.5 project, and my ZSP steering wheel only has about 20k miles on it. Almost perfect condition!! I have some cash I can throw in to sweeten the deal if anyone is willing to work with me here!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this, and god bless!! :0)>
Appreciate 0
      09-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #4
johnnyg238
Drive it like you stole it
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Sapphire Black M340i

Garage List
2020 BMW M340i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haus_07 View Post
Just found out that the tumor in my back that has grown to about the size of a golf ball in the last three months, is indeed cancerous. Bi-opsy results came back earlier today. I was really hoping it would be benighn like most of them are, but I guess I didn't get that lucky. Staying positive though, and I will beat this, just like any other problems in life. Take it one step at a time, and eventually it'll be all good!! Anyway, modding my Beemer is really keeping me sane, but with all this medical BS, I just can't spare the cash for the last engine mod I want to do, and have been wanting for quite some time now!! If there's anyone out there that even has just a pump, or just an FSB, or whatever, look through the items I have listed for trade and maybe I could piece together a meth kit!!! I know nobody really wants the OEM stuff, but my airbox would be perfect for a Mr.5 project, and my ZSP steering wheel only has about 20k miles on it. Almost perfect condition!! I have some cash I can throw in to sweeten the deal if anyone is willing to work with me here!!! Thanks for taking the time to read this, and god bless!! :0)>
Pic of steering wheel and price?

Would this fit a 2011 328i nonsport? I know I would have to get a different airbag...
Appreciate 0