E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > 17inch Style 158, set of 5, with 4 Blizzak WS-60's and TPMS included

02-08-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
Jemericoy
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi - E90 Sedan

17inch Style 158, set of 5, with 4 Blizzak WS-60's and TPMS included

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Never ending winter got you down? Sick of slipping and sliding in the snow? Have the OEM RFT tires and notorious Chicago pot-holes destroyed your rims? I'm selling a set of 5 Style 158 wheels that came off of my 2008 E90. I traded this vehicle in during this past summer and no longer have a need for these (otherwise I would NOT be selling). Four of these wheels are mounted/balanced with Blizzak WS-70 225/45R17 91T tires. The tires have about 12,000 miles on them and were used for two winters. They still have a lot of tread life on them and are hands down the best winter tire on the market. The wheels include a complete 4 piece set of working TPMS sensors as well as 4 BMW OEM center caps. The 5th wheel does not have a tire mounted on it and does not include TPMS or center cap. It has a small weld repair on the outer lip and I choose to replace the wheel for daily driving and used this one for a full size spare. Three of the wheels that have tires mounted on them were not original to the car, I purchased them new after various pot-hole incidents ruined 3 of the original wheels while they were mounted with the terrible Conti Pro Contact RFT's in the summer. When I sold the vehicle I switched my aftermarket winter wheels out and mounted the Conti Pro Contacts RFT's on them, which is why these OEM wheels now have the snow tires mounted on them (I did not run this current set-up in the winter ever). I am only willing to consider selling the complete package and am I am only interested in discussing local sales in the greater Chicago land area.

Please review the pictures before you buy - The sale is final and without warranty. Please don't hesitate to ask me if you have any questions and I can provide additional pictures if there is something you are interested in seeing more closely.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-08-2014, 01:40 PM   #2
Jemericoy
Registered
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi - E90 Sedan

Update: Asking price

The asking price did not post correctly - I am looking for $1,500 or best offer.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2014, 09:14 AM   #3
Trizzly
Rep
Drives: 328xi

PM sent.
Appreciate 0