E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > HorsepowerFreaks HPF out of business?!?!?!?!

05-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #353
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi to e90 View Post
this post, on e46fanatics, by the person that is trying to square the company around, is way more accurate than the bullshit thats been spewed here.

anyone else want to throw out more bullshit accusations?
lol...thats funny that now you jump on this bandwagon...for all you know this could be bullshit too. im not saying he is wrong or right but now you are throwing crap out there too just like the other guy lol.

look i know a lot about this subject...a landlord cannot just lock up your doors...theres a process you have to go through so if you dont pay rent then a landlord can take you to court then can a landlord lock up your doors. even then he has to give you time to get your shit out lol.

so the fact that a landlord just locked up his doors mean that it was illegally done or hpf didnt pay rent for a few (like 4) months saying that hpf was a good tenant and has been there for a while.

and for all those things to go wrong all at the same time doesnt really make all that much sense either...i cant tell you what lol cause each company has their own problems but there is much more to this story than we are told.

and hemi...what kind of people did you think were in here? you didnt think it was nothing but over 40 year olds talking about stretch and pokes were in here did you? this is a turbo platform where the car can be had for under 30k now so of course you are going to have your load of immature kids in here =). personally i love this site and really cant be ashamed of it since ive learned so much on here. you are just gonna have to get used to the fact that there will always be rumors and you are gonna have to deal with them.

as for all the speculation on what happened to hpf some of it is probably true...its rare that rumors are completely inaccurate. most rumors seem to be started on some truth and distorted to some degree down the road. dont get me wrong though i am not agreeing with any of this and for all i know these rumors could be those rare occasions that its based off of complete fairy ass dust.

anyhow companies do come and go but hope everyone has learned their lessons and move foward.
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 07:17 PM   #354
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep
Drives: 10 335i 21 740li

I'm not claiming to know what happened, far from it. I'm quoting some one, and putting it in this thread, that is first hand perspective and explanation. Which is obviously far more accurate and far closer to the "truth" than anything some posts as pure speculation.

That's some one that is actually involved with the company, both in its day to day operations, financial status, and verified time and time over again.

That's the best information that you can get. Not pure baseless speculation.

I was part of a company that had to close when the credit market froze, I did everything I could to make it good with everyone I could. The sad reality is that it took months, before I could even financially get to it, and that's with me being financially capable.

Also, our landlord, shut out doors before we could liquidate the assets we needed to get back off the ground
      05-14-2013, 07:26 PM   #355
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
I'm not claiming to know what happened, far from it. I'm quoting some one, and putting it in this thread, that is first hand perspective and explanation. Which is obviously far more accurate and far closer to the "truth" than anything some posts as pure speculation.

That's some one that is actually involved with the company, both in its day to day operations, financial status, and verified time and time over again.

That's the best information that you can get. Not pure baseless speculation.

I was part of a company that had to close when the credit market froze, I did everything I could to make it good with everyone I could. The sad reality is that it took months, before I could even financially get to it, and that's with me being financially capable.

Also, our landlord, shut out doors before we could liquidate the assets we needed to get back off the ground
well maybe in different states the laws are a little different but here in VA a landlord cannot just lock doors...you have to go through a process through court. you have to take them to court once a month is not paid for, go to hearing, win your case, then the judge will say you have til such and such date to get your stuff out lol.

hell you cant even kick anyone out of your house if the person has been living with you for at least 14 days lol. so if someone doesnt pay rent at your house like a roommate and you say they have to get out because they didnt pay...you have to take them to court first...its illegal to just throw their crap out.
Space Gray l 6MT l OSG LSD w/ VAC Race Diff Cover l Cobb e30 l Morr vs8.2 l UUC SSK w/ DSSR l VSRF Catless Dps l RPI Intercooler l CDV Removed l HID AE 8000k l ETS Catback l AST 5200 w/ Vorshlag Camber Plates l ER Dual Oil Coolers l Rear Camber and Toe Arms l K&N Drop In l Solid Tranny/Diff/Subframe Bushings l Bridgestone RE-11
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 08:12 PM   #356
hemi to e90
dat boost doe
Poland
Rep
Drives: 10 335i 21 740li

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleex024 View Post
well maybe in different states the laws are a little different but here in VA a landlord cannot just lock doors...you have to go through a process through court. you have to take them to court once a month is not paid for, go to hearing, win your case, then the judge will say you have til such and such date to get your stuff out lol.

hell you cant even kick anyone out of your house if the person has been living with you for at least 14 days lol. so if someone doesnt pay rent at your house like a roommate and you say they have to get out because they didnt pay...you have to take them to court first...its illegal to just throw their crap out.
see what you did. you quarterbacked from the keyboard, without knowledge.

and now your rebuttal is what "well in my situation"?

this is whats pissing me off, zero actual information, tons of speculation. what, and the only thing, that separated you, was first hand knowledge of your situation.

which isnt this situation. what forcefed is doing, its thankless.

ps, i hope the marine gets his car and its gets cleared up, along with the majority of customers. thats still my #1 priority and only interest in this story. till then, this speculation, is fucking pointless.
      05-14-2013, 08:20 PM   #357
Wescuddles
Captain
Rep
Drives: bsm 135i

Anyways, Eric have you gotten your car back?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 09:18 PM   #358
bplewis24
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 LBB M2 Comp; Tesla Model3

Quote:
what i read from this post is that you believe 75-85% of the completely unfounded and degrading things you read online.

then you go forward and make wild connections in your mind because of your prospective on life.
Then you can't read very well.

Quote:
this post, on e46fanatics, by the person that is trying to square the company around, is way more accurate than the bullshit thats been spewed here.
As I said in my earlier post (which of course you didn't read very well), I already read all of this. Just so you know, none of the points in that post are mutually exclusive to the 75% of information that is materially relevant in the other post. In fact, most of those points corroborate what I said (the company was mis-managed).

Having said that... pot, meet kettle. You choosing to believe one internet source and not another doesn't somehow make you better than everybody else, nor smarter.
      05-14-2013, 09:28 PM   #359
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
see what you did. you quarterbacked from the keyboard, without knowledge.

and now your rebuttal is what "well in my situation"?

this is whats pissing me off, zero actual information, tons of speculation. what, and the only thing, that separated you, was first hand knowledge of your situation.

which isnt this situation. what forcefed is doing, its thankless.

ps, i hope the marine gets his car and its gets cleared up, along with the majority of customers. thats still my #1 priority and only interest in this story. till then, this speculation, is fucking pointless.
so is it like that in your state? because im pretty sure you cant just lock up doors for not paying rent. i mean thats how it is in my state and figured that would be like that in yours. you should be pissed off at yourself too as thats exactly what you were doing also with your post about someone who was their bookkeeper.

are you sure thats who he is? did you look up his info? you are actually doing the same thing lol so you really dont have any room to speak. so dont be such a hypocrite.

i know people in here are speculating and ill speculate too saying that there is definitely more info than we know. i would definitely have to say that bookkeeper isnt right (doesnt know) completely either if he is in fact who he says is. There is no way that is all that happened in that short time period to make all this happen.

and before you criticize this post also for speculating...just remember (again im going to speculate again) you have done it also...not just here but many times in the past.

all im trying to get across here is that there will always be people that speculate more than others and you are just going to have to get over it. im sure you have done things much worse in the past to piss people off than someone speculating on a company that has already gone down.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 09:59 PM   #360
Evooooo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 XI Sedan M Sport

After reading all this nonsense and wasting a lot of time I take this out of this thread. No one knows the truth everyone needs to hush hush until all the legal processes take their respective roles in sorting everything out and then form your opinions. Everyone with all this here say is only damaging the rep of HPF. No one knows if this all just unrolled into a pile of giant shit and they sunk and are doing their best to fix the situation and save their name or if it was all done with bad intentions behind it. So lets just chill out and let the legal system bring about the truth which im sure will trickle down to this forum & form our opinions then?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #361
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evooooo View Post
After reading all this nonsense and wasting a lot of time I take this out of this thread. No one knows the truth everyone needs to hush hush until all the legal processes take their respective roles in sorting everything out and then form your opinions. Everyone with all this here say is only damaging the rep of HPF. No one knows if this all just unrolled into a pile of giant shit and they sunk and are doing their best to fix the situation and save their name or if it was all done with bad intentions behind it. So lets just chill out and let the legal system bring about the truth which im sure will trickle down to this forum & form our opinions then?
im not even talking any trash so im just going to assume that you are not talking to me...and even after the whole legal process you never know what really happened.

look at oj...the legal system got him out of it and everyone still thinks he did it...but again no one will really know except him
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 10:26 PM   #362
Evooooo
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335 XI Sedan M Sport

It wasn't really directed at any particular party. OJ had a crazy amt of money which is why that went bye bye and people think what they think. I just feel all the speculation that has been put in this thread many people interpret as fact.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 10:38 PM   #363
pentaxis
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Grey E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wescuddles View Post
Anyways, Eric have you gotten your car back?
Indeed. Did your car get retrieved?
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 10:38 PM   #364
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleex024 View Post
so is it like that in your state? because im pretty sure you cant just lock up doors for not paying rent. i mean thats how it is in my state and figured that would be like that in yours.
I own multiple commercial properties and I've dealt with tenants in a very similar situation to HPF before. Everything you said about the procedure to lock out a tenant applies to all my commercial property in both Toronto, Canada and in the state of Illinois. Now admittedly I don't manage my own properties so I'm not aware of the nitty gritty details or any special circumstances, but I've had situations in the past similar to this multiple times and it was a long process to say the least. The same could be said for any of my residential properties.

Having said that, Orgen is not Toronto or Illinois so who knows.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 10:45 PM   #365
X.X.I.V
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F80

Thumbs down

Honestly you kids need to find something better to do.
Hey Admin Shut this Thread down. Its over.......
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 10:57 PM   #366
apme123
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2002 Honda S2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario0573 View Post
You don't know me, you're too old let go its over, nobody listens to techno / Now lets go
      05-14-2013, 11:20 PM   #367
cleex024
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario0573 View Post
probably just a kid yourself...plus i always have at least 30 minutes a day to just peruse the forum and debate a little lol.

i work all day everyday 7 days a week so gotta do something fun sometimes.
Appreciate 0
      05-14-2013, 11:39 PM   #368
cwarren
Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post
I own multiple commercial properties and I've dealt with tenants in a very similar situation to HPF before. Everything you said about the procedure to lock out a tenant applies to all my commercial property in both Toronto, Canada and in the state of Illinois. Now admittedly I don't manage my own properties so I'm not aware of the nitty gritty details or any special circumstances, but I've had situations in the past similar to this multiple times and it was a long process to say the least. The same could be said for any of my residential properties.

Having said that, Orgen is not Toronto or Illinois so who knows.
just to put it to rest laws are the same here in Oregon.
      05-15-2013, 12:08 AM   #369
HTran
Pi Epsilon Pi
Rep
Drives: 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by apme123 View Post
You don't know me, you're too old let go its over, nobody listens to techno / Now lets go
now this looks like a job for me, so everybody. follow me, cause we need a little, controversy
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2013, 12:29 AM   #370
0-60Motorsports
Brigadier General
Bahrain
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 JB 04 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF 335i #1 View Post
Thanks man, I started reading this and i was getting ready to get burned.

I got this email from the property manager today;

Hello Eric

We should have everything ironed out early next week to get your things to you. I'm sorry for the issues, but I should tell you that we take the security of your possessions seriously. We have had a standing guard and extra support from the port of Portland police department. We will be in touch ASAP on the process necessary for us to release your things but you have already done most of what we will need.

Thanks
Ben
Your very lucky. As for us people who ordered parts looks like we'll be shafted as HPF doesnt have a shipping account any more so they wont be able to ship parts.
2011 VW Golf R DSG White/Black
IG: @060Motorsports
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2013, 12:30 AM   #371
iBoost
Retired e90post Member
Rep
Drives: real slow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evooooo View Post
They are not trying to save the brand or the name. The guy that now owns the rights to HPF has posted rights for sale on e46fanatics. He listed the domain names, the jigs and everything that comes with building the turbo kits for sale.

HPF is gone for good. Some one is going to buy all this stuff and keep producing those kits though.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2013, 01:43 AM   #372
hellrotm
Banned
Rep
Drives: F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicostal View Post
Was his girlfriend at least hot?
There is a pic of him and his 18 year old girlfriend floating around the web. He literally looks like her dad in the pic. I would post it, but it would probably just get deleted.
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2013, 01:56 AM   #373
AYF80
Major
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY F80

Eric

Arrangements have been made and Chris Bergemann has possession of the space and it's contents once again. You should contact Chris to retrieve you possessions. Thank you for your patience and service.

Ben Cecchini

Its time to pick her up! Ship her!!
Appreciate 0
      05-15-2013, 01:58 AM   #374
AYF80
Major
Rep
Drives: 2015 AY F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwarren View Post
just to put it to rest laws are the same here in Oregon.
Carl,

Give Chris a call when you can man. Let me know when you can get over there and ill give you a call while you are there.
Appreciate 0