E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Bluetooth with non English fonts

10-20-2007, 07:10 AM   #1
Aristomenis
Private
Greece
Rep
Drives: 320d 177ps Ε90

Garage List
2007 E90 320d  [0.00]
Bluetooth with non English fonts

Hello,

I have the OEM bluetooth along with the Nokia 6300 adapter. The whole system works perfectly apart from the fact that the system does not recognize my contacts' Greek fonts. This is a problem because when someone is calling, his id appears at the radio cd screen, so in this case i see nothing, not even the caller's number. Is there something that i could do in order for at least the number to appear instead of the name (which in the case of Greek names is a blank screen) or do i have to have all the contacts in English?
      11-04-2007, 05:17 PM   #2
NetM@n
Rep
Drives: 328xi - 6M

Aristomeni, your best option is to contact BMW. If you do, plz post your findings, I am sure there are others who have contacts in non-Latin characters who may have a similar question. I may be facing a similar issue (extensive Greek contacts and music, etc); wont have my car until a month from now to know for sure.
Appreciate 0