E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Why is factory fit Sat Nav still so expensive?

Closed Thread

02-09-2010, 05:31 PM   #155
gIzzE
Major General
Rep
Drives: F11 + 911 C4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irnbrukid View Post
Yeah i remember the story about your 320d & nav was a bit of a shocker at the time, also read plenty about the 5's and X5's with no nav getting crazy bids, but some people wont listen.

Suppose its ok if your buying a car and running it for a good number of years then it wont really matter that much if you dont feel the need to have, but if your choping and changing newish cars its a no brainer to have the right spec in them.

Noticed you had the 123d now, fun little cars them dont you fancy doing a nav install like you did on the 120d??

So what you swapping for the S4?? The 1 or the A6, you know you want to LOL LOL.

The 123d is a company car, the A6 is the family wagon, the S4 avant would replace the A6.
But right now the A6 is fine, I really do like it, it costs me sod all really and I think I may as well run it a little longer.

I keep trying to find an S4 avant in black with black optics and sports diff, but also want s-tronic and the B&O sound and I think it will have to be a new one, and I don't want to spend that sort of money.

I may look at a new X3 when it is released towards the end of the year, I think the big wafty cars keep me under control more. Even in the 123d I keep finding myself speeding, 6 points last July, hence M3 going, and think I may have got caught again last week, so need someting with some good tunes playing and waft around for a bit.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2010, 07:03 PM   #156
E92Fan
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: .

What a truly amazing thread. Truly!!
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread