E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > To the e90 owner at Markham

02-04-2013, 08:50 PM   #1
Saturns
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G42,570GT,Lp5704STS,F36,F34

Garage List
To the e90 owner at Markham

Id like to thank the black or dark blue e90 owner this evening Feb 4 8:45pm who was heading west on hwy 7 going onto the 404 southbound ramp. I'd like to personally meet and thank you my way.

We were both on the lights before the 404 underpass and you were in the inside lane. I was in the middle lane. I accelerated to overtake you so I can get on the ramp. I SIGNALLED and I was about 1.5 cars lenghts away and moved into the inside lane with lots of room. You preceded to tail gate me on the ramp reaching very fast speeds. I am sorry that my poor Ford SUV was in your way as you tailed me on a ramp going what 100+. Further down the ramp the other merging lane was coming up and you tried to going into the inside shoulder and do an illegal pass at the shoulder at what 140kmp but my peppy 270hp Ford was ahead and you couldnt pass. I'm soo sorry that you couldnt overtake my poor SUV illegally on the shoulder.

As we got on the 404 you decided to overtake me and I stayed in the slow lane as I had to exit next at Steeles. You preceded to cut in front of me abruptly and intentionally slow down and hit your brakes to intentional block and scare me heading southbound on 404 from hwy 7 all the way up to Steeles. .... wow... that really scared me... sooooooo scarryyyyy.

So please I would like to personally meet you and personally apologize.

Feel free to man up anytime.
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2013, 09:02 PM   #2
MOAB
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche & BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturns View Post
Id like to thank the black or dark blue e90 owner this evening Feb 4 8:45pm who was heading west on hwy 7 going onto the 404 southbound ramp. I'd like to personally meet and thank you my way.

We were both on the lights before the 404 underpass and you were in the inside lane. I was in the middle lane. I accelerated to overtake you so I can get on the ramp. I SIGNALLED and I was about 1.5 cars lenghts away and moved into the inside lane with lots of room. You preceded to tail gate me on the ramp reaching very fast speeds. I am sorry that my poor Ford SUV was in your way as you tailed me on a ramp going what 100+. Further down the ramp the other merging lane was coming up and you tried to going into the inside shoulder and do an illegal pass at the shoulder at what 140kmp but my peppy 270hp Ford was ahead and you couldnt pass. I'm soo sorry that you couldnt overtake my poor SUV illegally on the shoulder.

As we got on the 404 you decided to overtake me and I stayed in the slow lane as I had to exit next at Steeles. You preceded to cut in front of me abruptly and intentionally slow down and hit your brakes to intentional block and scare me heading southbound on 404 from hwy 7 all the way up to Steeles. .... wow... that really scared me... sooooooo scarryyyyy.

this is what happens when a car becomes affordable to the masses. sorry to hear about your experience.
      02-04-2013, 09:09 PM   #3
bling_singh
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2019 540i

Garage List
2019 BMW 540i  [0.00]
Quote:

I wish the kind of people that drive like this had enough (or any) backbone to man up and respond to your post. Fast overcompensating car, inflated ego, and no honour on the streets whatsoever.
      02-05-2013, 06:24 AM   #4
summall
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW E90

Sorry to hear OP. Glad no one got hurt ... for now.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:13 AM   #5
Saturns
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: G42,570GT,Lp5704STS,F36,F34

Garage List
Thanks all. Its was just me and no one was hurt.

For those that know me they know I'm not a stranger to fast speeds even with cars in close proximity...lots of car events and track time. So I wasnt too worried. It was just appalling the 'dinkus' attitude this person had. And only because a Ford Escape SUV was able to accelerate in front of him to get into the on ramp 'safely'. I wasnt even trying to race. I just wanted to get on the highway to get to the subway quickly to pick up my daughter as it was late, dark and cold.

Even if I was in summer car I wouldn't be that wreckless to taking the ramp at winter at 140+ and passing on a merging lane/shoulder like this dinkus did.
And then intentionally getting in front of a vehicle in the slow lane and start hitting the brakes. This is when I started high beaming him due to his mad driving skills.

It is sad to see people like this driving around with attitude like this.

ps: the new Ford Escape is a pretty peppy machine 2.0L Turbo 4 240hp and 270hp torque. Thats as good if not higher in torque than a stock 328. I guess when he tried to overtake in the shoulder/merging lane he wasnt getting any ground and that possibly pissed him off.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:48 AM   #6
Bram335
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335 AW

Quote:

Great post man!
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 11:30 AM   #7
PR3CI5N
need4speed
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E90 M 335i

Where's he at?! Just so you know OP, this type of stuff happens Pretty much everyday in SoCal. Don't let it get under your skin too much.
      02-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #8
Havok_2011
Canada
Rep
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe

It was me....
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 04:18 PM   #9
ObiChen
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 11'E90 / 18'F82

Garage List
2018 BMW F82 M4  [0.00]
I would remember his plate number if I was you
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 05:04 PM   #10
MyF15+F85
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2015 F85 and 2015 F15

To make you feel better ( if anything )
I was driving my E70 ( home from my dentist ) from Hurontario ramp towards Hamilton, I got this " nice " E46 coupe that reeaally cut me of where I had to slam on my brakes ( so that I would not hit him ). Then as we got to the highway ( 403 Hamilton ) he got himself stuck behind trucks ( so unlucky for him ) But.... in about 2 Kms " later " he got pissed off that I got in front of him, and decided that he will overtake me again rather rudely again cutting me of.... where I was in the fastest lane and he came from the extreme right, then middle and finally " taking me down " as his victim.
It is to show that you don't have to drive Ford to be bashed, it also happen to the rest of the BMW drivers as well.....
I'm one of those people who is driving nice cars, for the purity of the drive, and engineering, I believe that BMW has really nice cars. But I also have to say that there is a lot of guys ( just like mentioned above ) that can already afford ( premium cars ) and are not afraid to SHOW-OF but in a bad way.
It is never easy to read stuff like that though.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
Volasko
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 330i E90, 18 530xe G30

Garage List
good luck getting anyone here to admit to driving like an asshat.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #12
Iceburg
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2013 B8.5

Next time have your cell phone ready and snap a couple shots of the car, just in case.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 07:36 PM   #13
Chriskm3
Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: M3

Taking a pic would be a great idea.
Appreciate 0
      02-06-2013, 10:26 PM   #14
Mspeed_1
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: Car

this is where those dashcams are great for, i need to get one on the next group buy
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #15
e9012345
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOAB View Post
this is what happens when a car becomes affordable to the masses. sorry to hear about your experience.
To be honest, I've seen many retarded Porsche drivers behaving this exact same way just like I've seen many of the "masses" drive sensibly and respectfully...(let's be honest.. you think you're better than poor people because you drive a second hand Porsche).

Any kid with a 60K a year job can afford to buy a used Porsche.

Being a part of the "masses" or being "elite" has nothing to do with how people drive. Ignorant statement.
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 09:35 AM   #16
MOAB
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: Porsche & BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by e9012345 View Post
To be honest, I've seen many retarded Porsche drivers behaving this exact same way just like I've seen many of the "masses" drive sensibly and respectfully...(let's be honest.. you think you're better than poor people because you drive a second hand Porsche).

Any kid with a 60K a year job can afford to buy a used Porsche.

Being a part of the "masses" or being "elite" has nothing to do with how people drive. Ignorant statement.
Your name sounds familiar. Are you the same guy that I gave my OEM grilles to?

$60K a year can maybe get you a 2000 Boxster.
      02-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #17
e9012345
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOAB View Post
Your name sounds familiar. Are you the same guy that I gave my OEM grilles to?

$60K a year can maybe get you a 2000 Boxster.
Just try not to come off as an elitist d-bag is all I'm saying. Your comment was extremely elitist and ignorant due to the fact that the type of car doesn't make a driver behave a certain way on the road. It was just a jab to make yourself feel better and make it sound like you are any better than someone else.
6MT Sport Pkg | BMW Perf. Pedals | BMW Perf. SSK | CF Steering Trim | BMW Performance Black Gloss Grilles | M3 Rep Bumper | Muffler Delete 2.5"| Charcoal Delete + K&N Drop In | CDV Delete | Clutch Stop | Active Autowerke Stage II Tune | H&R Sport Springs | Koni Yellow Shocks/Struts | 18" Gunmetal CSL Reps | BurgerTuning Spacers | Staggered Ventus V12's | ATE Super Blue & Hawk HPS | Blacklines | GP6K Angel Eyes
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 12:25 PM   #18
NiceAndSlow
Viet Cong
Rep
Drives: BMW 2014 228i

Garage List
2007 C2  [0.00]
2001 Boxster  [0.00]
2006 VW Touareg v6  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
oh man.. everyone can now put their "sack" back in their pants and stop fighting like a married couple..

we're looking for the "road rage" prick that happens to be driving a BMW remember?
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 01:48 PM   #19
Kbimmer
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by e9012345 View Post
Just try not to come off as an elitist d-bag is all I'm saying. Your comment was extremely elitist and ignorant due to the fact that the type of car doesn't make a driver behave a certain way on the road. It was just a jab to make yourself feel better and make it sound like you are any better than someone else.
^ agreed
'97 328i Black on Black - SOLD
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2013, 03:14 PM   #20
Devas
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2019 F82 M4

I'm surprised that OP cared and remembered to post it