E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Body Shop in/near Northern Delaware

11-09-2014, 06:22 AM   #1
e92Driven
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 335i Coupe (MT)

Garage List
Body Shop in/near Northern Delaware

Looking for a reputable BMW Certified Body Shop in or near Northern Delaware. I'm from MD and haven't really dealt w/ any shops in this area as I typically do all my own work.

I live in Bear, DE and recently had a run-in with a Deer. Damn things are everywhere this time of year!

Tore up the whole left/front side of my e92. Luckily Geico is covering $6700 of the $7200 worth of damage ($500 Deductible for Comprehensive). I've already ordered most of the OEM parts needed to fix the car, along w/ MTech front bumper, M3 sides, V4 Orion Angel Eyes, etc. Figured it's a good time to upgrade a few things and turn a negative in to a positive.

Even though Geico only pays to have the replacement panels blended w/ the rest of the car, I'm hoping I can throw in some extra $ and have the entire car repainted so it all matches.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Matt
Appreciate 0
      11-17-2014, 05:46 AM   #2
e92Driven
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 BMW 335i Coupe (MT)

Garage List
bump